The UU Open I - FINALS [Won by McMeghan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
took time but lazyness and busyness were some huge issues
the battles will take place on saturday, 17h GMT+2, prolly on grotto v2

Lost 2-0. Would put up the replays but aesoft is down. Game 1 was haxy and I think I got the shorter end of the stick there, but it was a good game anyway. Game 2 went to pot once my Bronzong was dead, and my only hope of victory was Darmanitan who got critted Turn 1. Regardless, ggs.

I'll win a tourney eventually..

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I won 2-0 vs Nachos, ggs.

Game 1 was really tight and hax filled for both sides, while I've got some lucky break in UU that made the end game easier for me.

It was a really great Open, and some people deserve special thanks for the help they gave me with the building/testing and such (mainly kokoloko, Eo Ut Mortus, PKGaming, Manu), huge thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)