The Workshop

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hello, i would like an updated artwork for ru cores (link in my sig) as the current mons pictured in the art are banned. i definitely don't have an idea of what could be done here but i would advise looking at the ru viability thread for viable mons to use. however, steelix and tyrantrum are on the chopping block so i would probably suggest not featuring them as they may be banned. maybe a registeel + alomomola? i'm unsure. the only thing i ask is that the picture shows a possible synergy between the team. using my example, having alo passing registeel a wish or something. thank you if you choose to do it and sorry for the lack of ideas to go off on but i hope you use your imagination. thanks again :)

Reiga

im dying squirtle
is a Top Artist
hello, i would like an updated artwork for ru cores (link in my sig) as the current mons pictured in the art are banned. i definitely don't have an idea of what could be done here but i would advise looking at the ru viability thread for viable mons to use. however, steelix and tyrantrum are on the chopping block so i would probably suggest not featuring them as they may be banned. maybe a registeel + alomomola? i'm unsure. the only thing i ask is that the picture shows a possible synergy between the team. using my example, having alo passing registeel a wish or something. thank you if you choose to do it and sorry for the lack of ideas to go off on but i hope you use your imagination. thanks again :)

I might've been beaten to it by bummo by a couple hours or something, but I still went and finished this. RU is probably my favorite tier atm, so maybe that impulsed me into finishing this. :V

Last edited:

busyguy

formerly mil
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey I'd like to make a banner request too. can you make a banner which says 'against ghosting and cheating!', which everyone who is against it can put in their signature ? it could be just the text in a nice font in smogon-blue colour with white elements, but with a koffing on one side for example.

Last edited:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello! I'd like to make a banner request for my new LC project Know Your Niche! The project focuses on fulfilling specific niche assignments by submitting Pokemon sets; as such, I'd like a banner that features the words "Know Your Niche" or the abbreviation KYN, and featuring an LC pokemon that looks ... detective-y? Something like a Mienfoo with a magnifying glass or a cute Snover with a reporter's hat like in those old movies with like the note sticking out of the brim? Something in that vein! Thanks so much!!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
i'm back with another banner request D:

i'd like a banner for the ou break this team project. the current banner, while it looks very appealing, contains an unviable pokemon and for some reason, the wrong text, which is why is why i'd like another banner. i'd like the banner to contain diancie-mega, as it is the original owner's favourite pokemon, and possibly revolved around it. "Break this Team" should be the only text on it, and there should be three Pokemon; Diancie-Mega, Sableye-Mega, and Venusaur-Mega, Diancie in the center, Sableye to the left and Venusaur to the right. I'd like this to be fairly simplistic and the same size(ish) as the current banner, which I will show below.
Thanks, and sorry for the huge multitude of posts *-*

Reiga

im dying squirtle
is a Top Artist
I would like to request a banner for the ADV LC Role Compendium thread (link):

Currently there is no banner, and the thread looks rather plain. A simple design involving revolving around Houndour would be appreciated. Porygon and Wailmer should also be somehow incorporated; any other legal Gen 3 Little Cup pokemon can also be added if the artist wishes. The only text on the banner would preferably be 'ADV LC Role Compendium'.

Thank you!
Ooh I'll take this

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
Hey I'd like to make a banner request too. can you make a banner which says 'against ghosting and cheating!', which everyone who is against it can put in their signature ? it could be just the text in a nice font in smogon-blue colour with white elements, but with a koffing on one side for example.

Edit: It was suggested to me to try the & to mimic Koffing's skull symbol, you decide which version you want.

Last edited:
Was going to start up a thread in the OU forum called OU Bazaar. (not stolen from NU forum)

In my head was thinking of Ferrothorn holding 3 signs advertising teams (being a bazaar is a market in the middle east w/e) and at the bottom saying the title of the thread. idk something i was just thinking of. let the artist do their work.

thanks in advance!

edit: fixed bazaar spelling above

Last edited:
hey there, I'd like to make a quick banner request if that's alrighty.
I've been asking a few people on and offsite for banners for the OU Theorymon project but it's been a couple of months since anyone has shown any progress and we really need someone new to make it for us at this point.
(Vital Spirit) Archeops is the project's mascot of sort, while Dark / Fairy Absol and probably Focus Blast Pidgeot are the next two popular 'mons, although Extreme Speed Braviary is right behind them. It would probably be best with three of them, but two of those 'mons would work just as well. Not sure how to incorporate Fairy Absol or Vital Spirit into a design though but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ The banner doesn't need to be anything insanely complicated by any means.
Thanks to anyone who might take up the project, it's much appreciated :)

Reactions: nv

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey hey, I'm making a sort of two-pronged request.

To my knowledge, none of the battle facility threads have ever had a banner. However, the Battle Maison Discussion and Records thread has been hoppin' with activity lately and I would like to help keep that momentum going.
At the same time, though, this is really me trying to give Altissimo a small reward for achieving 200-win streaks in all five Maison formats, something he just wrapped up last night.

We had been joking a few times in the course of that thread that Gen VI games should have marked achieving such a feat by awarding the player with Lansat/Starf trophies, similar to the ones given for beating the Chantelaines in Supers. As a result, my idea for this banner would a Starf Trophy of some kind. You can go as simple or elaborate as you want for it--it could literally just be an enlarged Starf Berry placed on a pedestal, or a trophy in the same vein as the crystal trophies awarded (except a Starf is the top part instead of the Chantelaine hats that form the top of the actual trophies).

I'm not sure he believes I would actually go through with making this request, so I doubt he would care if the finished product is what I'm specifically requesting. If the artist has a preference for the Lansat Berry (the reason why is irrelevant here), he/she is free to make a Lansat Trophy instead. If there is an idea for a Maison-themed banner that you feel would make a better fit for the thread than what I'm describing, go for it.

Thx for reading.

Aerow

rebel
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey! I'd like to request a banner for the ADV Little Cup thread, with the following Pokemon: Bagon, Trapinch, Ponyta, Elekid, Doduo (if there isn't space for 5, use the first 4 or 3). The banner should say just ADV Little Cup (with Little Cup located below ADV). Would be cool if it's possible to include Sitrus Berry somehow.

If it's possible, it would be great with a banner for the Viability Rankings too (feel free to use any A+ or S-rank Pokemon).

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Was going to start up a thread in the OU forum called OU Bazaar. (not stolen from NU forum)

In my head was thinking of Ferrothorn holding 3 signs advertising teams (being a bazaar is a market in the middle east w/e) and at the bottom saying the title of the thread. idk something i was just thinking of. let the artist do their work.

thanks in advance!

edit: fixed bazaar spelling above
gonna bump this, dont wanna start a thread with some bad paint art :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)