The Workshop

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
hey, i'm gonna need some updated art for the RU viability thread now that we're in ORAS.

Moltres, Pangoro, Alomomola, Cresselia, Gligar, Meloetta and Dragalge are some good candidates for Pokemon to be in the artwork, maybe with a tiny Fletchinder in the backround

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I can see myself doing that. Partial to Pangoro and Dragalgae, but I should be able to fit Fletchinder into that too. Will see if I can include something else so that it's not just "Mons Standing Together + text", will keep you updated.

Hello, I am requesting a banner for ORAS OU the next best thing.
I would like to have azumarill and latios, and a sign both of them saying "OU The Next Best Thing!"
thanks in advance :)

Hello, i wanted to request a banner for RU Research week if possible. Some cool Pokemon for the pictures would be RU hidden threats such as Gurdurr or Qwilfish but any RU pokemon with glasses or a book could work too.

I suck at doing art (other than being a mediocre amateur photographer) and i am really impressed and i really appreciate the work shown in this thread and forum (smogon has some really nice artists n_n), thank you in advance!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hey, i'm gonna need some updated art for the RU viability thread now that we're in ORAS.

Moltres, Pangoro, Alomomola, Cresselia, Gligar, Meloetta and Dragalge are some good candidates for Pokemon to be in the artwork, maybe with a tiny Fletchinder in the backround
This is done.

galbia , PixelMoniac_ is working on a little something for your thread, so check with Pixel if you want to ellaborate on the request further.

Reactions: g

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
I'd suggest changing the red around to something that fits better with their color scheme, Mambo , preferrably something more blue.

(Does this count as Necro-ing? I apologise if it does.)

Of dubious relevance, since nobody has requested it yet: I'm painting in case Agent Gibbs' OU Checks Compendium thread wants to fill up those "insert cool art here" asterisks.
Placeholder text

Sans placeholder text

It's cool if it never gets used. I mightn't even finish it. But it would be wrong of me to ignore inspiration when I see it! Gotta do some proper letting + checkers pieces too.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
If it by some cosmic blunder isn't used, then I'll start looking for a more suitable place, because that pic is hella rad. Thanks for stepping up to the task!

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
I would like to ask for a request of a banner for the anything goes viability ranking thread.

I would like it to feature Mega Rayquaza and Klefki using Swagger somehow.

Would be greatly appreciated :)

Funbot28

Banned deucer.

Funbot28 I tried to put too many mons in there imo so it's not as good as i hoped as it would be :[
I attempted to make ray less threatening and more cute, but i failed as the best i could come up with is the smiley looking thing here.
Thanks soo much for doing this, will mention you in thread :)

hi there, i'd like to request some art for The NU Teambuilding Lab. The lab is one of the most viewed projects on the NU forum and is a big help to newer users and I think it could use some new art. Anything with 2 of the 3 (or all 3) of Xatu, Rhydon and Tauros in a kind of science lab setting would be incredible. Thank you!

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi my NU Bazaar thread is currently in need of artwork. It is a thread where people swap teams that they don't want to RMT and a way for them to get advice on them. Also a way for newer players to grab teams that they may be interested in without going to the lab.

What I sort of envisioned for the artwork was a sort of middle eastern market (aka bazaar) where it looked like trainers where swapping pokemon or pokemon where selling goods or something along those lines. I leave it up to the user who decides to do this request to use what Pokemon they want as long as they're in NU. For reference here is the current thread and the NU viability rankings so you can see what NU Pokemon are good.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/nu-bazaar.3544929/
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/oras-nu-viability-rankings.3545276/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)