Data Toward the Horizon

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hello folks.

I am not going to beat around the bush; This will be my final post in ASB. I am stepping down from all roles and giving whatever position I had to Dogfish44 for him to do with them as he desires. I am no longer active in this subforum or on the Discord Server and to me, it's a sign that it's time for me to move on. And so I am.

I originally wasn't going to post this thread and move on in silence, but after thinking about it, it is in the best interests of this community that it knows of me moving on. I will still be around on other parts of this forum, but no longer will I be around here. If you want to keep in touch with me, send me a PM here or drop me a Friend Request on Discord so you can DM me.

It has been a long and wild ride, six years and two months, three years and six months of which as a full moderator of the forum with countless hours of contributions. Not going to do shoutouts because it's not my thing. Thanks for the memories folks, but now, it's time for me to march on.

Toward the Horizon.

:(

I'll miss you IAR, thanks for helping to hold ASB together for literally its entire lifespan and putting up with my shenanigans. Thanks for everything ^-^

JJayyFeather

Drifting~
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Thanks for everything IAR, I'll miss you a ton, and thanks for putting up with my incessant nagging at times. Best of luck in the rest of life buddy ^_^

;_;7
Even being here a short time, l see your contributions every day. Thank you for setting up the only ASB I've ever known, and I wish you happy travels and a happy life, as Random as it may be.

Even though we will miss you, i am happynot only to have met you to begin with, but also that you were able to do what you felt was right and move on.

Best of luck in your future endeavors, and thank you for letting us know.

Yolol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)