NOC Town of Salem NOC - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN

Last scum is likely to be among asek/twin then, assuming acid is a second bodyguard/doc.
Not just likely. 100%

Town investigative: Moody, beds
Town Prot: LW
Town killing: Haruno
Town support: Gronk, Cydonia
Any Town: acid
Any: Blazade
Survivor claims: Asek, Twin

My info of where the any was is valuable and I hope you guys show your appreciation for the game solve by helping me out too :P

Yeah I was also dumb in calling you suspicious initially since that's an impossible result lol.

Right now I'm just trying to joint win, Beds.

If you believe I anything other than executioner haruno can vig me

I'm surprised acid agrees with this when magmas refused to pity win with someone but whatever.
I'd rather like to end things without having to wait til next day cycle and your offered solve is honestly a last resort on your part when it was very highly probable that the godfather was asek. I'll side with town if they decide they're okay with this and hammer so we can wrap this up.

I mean Moody I don't really care if you go tell me to fuck myself this game I did the best I could and I can live with that. However I've done nothing but help town win all game and my info means a lot more than you imply so even if you don't win with me I won't let you discredit me like that.

I'm not talking about what you did this game but your executor claim doesn't change the fact we were going to hit asek first and see how he flips. I would say sure let's win together but I'd like to end this without waiting for 72 hours since there aren't that many things to argue about for town anymore. Will join on either bandwagon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)