Travelling to Eastern USA! (now with delightful itinerary)

pookar

Banned deucer.
waterbomb be prepared to fight me in a rematch of the fantasy football somehow

I will not admit defeat

So I just am going to say that I LOVE Morm. He seriously has a museum superpower or something. He managed to convince the National Aquarium to let us in the back rooms where we saw and held pathological chambered nautilus! I have no idea how he manages to do it so consistently and with such cool animals.

We'll see if the streak continues at Maryland Zoo tomorrow.

So, a TON of pictures have been posted to the photo album now!
Another thing that happened on our trip is that when we were at the National Zoo, Morm talked the girl who feeds the cuttlefish into letting us feed them, too! It was so amazing! Cuttlefish are my favorite cephalopods :)

So, when we were first looking at the cuttlefish, I accidentally made a sudden movement and made one of them REALLY angry. It turned black and adopted a really aggressive pose! But, thanks to my amazing boyfriend Morm, I got to feed it, and so the cuttlefish and I became friends ^_^ <3

Here's a video of the cuttlefish being fed! :)

pookar

Banned deucer.
So im leaning towards showing up tomorrow, just wanna clarify a few things. How are we going to find eachother? I guess this is more of a problem for me or deckknight and not the people who have already met, but i dont wanna be an awkward fuck about it. #2: how long are you guys planning on staying out til(if you dont mind me asking)? #3: im only 19 and i wanna stay out of trouble kk?
my parents are a bit worried cause its internet people and the city at night, so sorry lol

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
pook - Don't worry, Steph and my fiance's younger brother (who is coming along) are also under 21, so we won't be getting into trouble. Plan is to meet up at 7 in front of the Nintendo World (formerly known as the NY Pokecenter) and go from there. We've traded phone numbers over PM so we can contact each other and make changes on the fly. For the sake of getting everyone together, I'll post my number here so anyone who is coming can call or text me to establish contact. My info is as follows:

Name: James
Cell: 856-685-8392
Provider: Verizon, unlimited text and talk, etc (so you don't cost me when you text, no worries)

I already have a couple numbers, but I encourage everyone who is planning to come to text or call me and let me know your username and real name so i can associate you and to make finding each other easier. I will be wearing a black hoodie with medium fade blue jeans and brown boots (sorry, not very unique), I just got my haircut monday so my hair is pretty short, and I still have my moustache and goatee. It will be easy to spot me because Christina is 4'10 and I am 6'2. so the height difference is distinct. Her brother is also fairly short, also wearing a black hoodie and jeans. We're heading into the city earlier than 7 (mid-afternoon or so), so if anyone wants to link up earlier than 7 they are welcome to join us. Just let me know.

Ok, well I guess that's it. See everyone there!

pookar

Banned deucer.
haha well thats quite descriptive, thanks. i should be easy enough to spot as well, im 6'2 with hair halfway down my back, sf giants hat backwards. yea!! gonna be my 4th!! trip to nintendo world lol

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
I'm gonna be arriving at Penn at about a quarter to 6, so if anyone wants to meet up there text me. My number is (631) 603-2890.

See you all there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)