Travelling to Eastern USA! (now with delightful itinerary)

Itinerary, on the first page here, for convenience I guess:

Thursday, March 3rd Toronto In the evening I'd like to grab dinner and drinks with whoever can make it out. I'll be staying near the Royal Ontario Museum which is downtownish. Sorry it's not a weekend. I hope you can all make it! Lanturn will not be joining us this day.
Members coming: Morm, Ivar, Ala, DM?

Saturday, March 5th Washington, D.C. In the evening again. This time Lanturn will be with me. We can grab dinner and just hang out.
Members coming: Lanturn, Morm, RBG, Waterbomb + fiance

Monday, March 7th Washington, D.C. I plan on seeing some coin collection or whatever at the Castle as well as war memorials. I know Mingot suggested I see this, so you're welcome to join me if you can at all. Lanturn will not be with me this day.
Members coming: Lanturn (leaves on the monday), Morm and Husk (meeting on the monday)

Wednesday, March 9th During the day, in Baltimore, I'd be up for just about anything. No Lanturn here. I nixed the hockey game here, it'd cost well over $100 for me including train rides and etc. I can see the oilers get their asses kicked any time I want here in Alberta, so yeah. I am still free during the day here, it'd be rad to hang out with someone!

Saturday, March 12th New York City. Lanturn and I plan on hitting the Pokecenter, the rest of Rockafeller and then Times Square perhaps. Anyone interested in grabbing dinner or having drinks with us in NYC, this is the best and probably only day for us, though it can be moved to Friday, March 11th.
Members coming: Morm, Lanturn, Waterbomb + woman, Ala?, Deck Knight

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
so for those in the east, plan ahead so you're elsewhere during these dates

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
ugh I don't see what's so interesting about being a third wheel, disgusting

Almost going down to the luxurious Virginia Beach!

[I tried to find an actual picture of Virginia Beach, but every picture on Google: A) is Photoshopped/altered contrast/color/brightness so you can't see how brown the water is, B) is not Virginia Beach so you can't see how green the water is, or C) is taken during nighttime so you can't see how brownish-green the water is]

Washington DC is quite nice though

I've been to Virginia Beach before! Of course, this was before the giant oil spill, but it was quite nice when I went there last :)

But yeah, anyone who wants to join us on our East Coast adventure is welcome :)

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I am going to try to make it out. Morm might be batshit crazy, but he is probably one of the more interesting people here.

hey man if you are in toronto I might be their hanging out so what you should do is just shout
HEY, DICKWAGGLER! to everybody there and if they come and say hi it's probably me

I am going to try to make it out. Morm might be batshit crazy, but he is probably one of the more interesting people here.
Guilty as charged.

It'd be a situation where we'd hit up a zoo or aquarium, maybe grab a beer or something. There will be large chunks of time that I am Lanturnless on this trip, so there will be less third wheelage than expected. Anyone interested should either post here or PM me. It'll be jolly fun. Also there will be a Morm/Deck Knight REAL LIFE meeting. If you like awkward detentes with pokemon talk deflection, pasty republicans and moderately attractive liberal thinking paleontologists, this event is not to be missed.

And yes, there will be enough people for a bukkake. You bring the cat, I'll bring the screaming.

ACTUALLY....

one of my flight options has a layover in Toronto. It's a better option than Houston, I could always take the layover of X hours and grab food/a drink with whoever wants to in toronto at that time.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Guilty as charged.

It'd be a situation where we'd hit up a zoo or aquarium, maybe grab a beer or something. There will be large chunks of time that I am Lanturnless on this trip, so there will be less third wheelage than expected. Anyone interested should either post here or PM me. It'll be jolly fun. Also there will be a Morm/Deck Knight REAL LIFE meeting. If you like awkward detentes with pokemon talk deflection, pasty republicans and moderately attractive liberal thinking paleontologists, this event is not to be missed.

And yes, there will be enough people for a bukkake. You bring the cat, I'll bring the screaming.
Don't worry folks, the screaming comes free and no kittens will actually be harmed.

Maybe Lanturn.

But nobody else.

Also I will be trying to make it to NYC one of those days, since it seems like the best time. We usually have my Dad's Birthday Party around that time so it might be one of those weird morning times or whatever. In any case if Lanturn and her beau are constantly snoodling, I assure you I can also provide ample non-cat rape based entertainment.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
damn I won't be in maryland until august

lanturn do you wanna go shopping

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
basically this

Going to New York City isn't terribly cheap for me but I can probably get down there.

if you're clingy makey outey fucks i will leave immediately

@Mingot: yeah, he's definitely crazy. So am I, some to think of it. We'll try not to let it show too much though, and we'll both be happy if you can actually make it out :)

@Deck Knight: gahhhh why will I be harmed??? lol. Let's hope you can make it, though-- if you do, Kitten and I will have sooo much fun bashing everything you hold dear and true to your little conservative heart. Seriously, though, it'll be nice to see you in real life and get into an actual conversation with you rather than writing essays at each other in Cong :)

@fishy: Sure, shopping would be fun, especially since you seem to have good taste in fashion :) I'll be staying down in Baltimore doing neuroscience research over the summer, so it'd be a nice break from everything. Too bad you can't meet up with all of us in March though!!

edit: @CIM: We'll try not to be toooooo annoying :toast:

oh wow I live like about an hour from toronto, maybe less by train (fuck yeah GO train so fucking convenient YES) plus I'm under constant parental supervision and they'd be a bit sketched out by something like this, so I guess I can't make it. sorry morm.

i go to u of t so i'm pretty much downtown all the time. it would be cool on the one hand to see smogon persons in person but i made a rule to myself to keep my embarrassing e-habit extremely private...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)