Travelling to Eastern USA! (now with delightful itinerary)

then lets pop her cherubi and get her into things!

I'm prettttty sure the talk won't be about pokemon predominantly. Conversation around me sometimes focuses quite heavily on my job. I can talk about pokemon with anyone, I'd prefer to get to know actual users and not just their favorite pokemon movesets

The NYPC won't be a very long trip anyways, since it's actually kinda small. It gets more hype than it deserves... pretty much it's 30-45 minutes tops, and that's only if you intend to look at every single piece of pokemon merchandise for an extended period of time... which is ridiculous (even though I've been guilty of it in the past lol)

But that little adventure doesn't even have to be while you're there :)

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
I don't really have the time anyways (Fucking AP Chem) and I'd probably be the youngest one there (16), so I wouldn't be able to relate to most conversations non-Pokemon related, and probably some Pokemon-related ones too. =/
Just go. You can play White just about any other day.

Really jealous of everyone that'll go because Morm is a cool guy.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
im in london and cant make it to toronto during midterm season, sucks :(

if this was in the summer i would be there

I'm down for this. "I live just a hop skip and a jump away in Jersey".

And all this is taking place in "March" So hopefully we can get more people to join, i've been wanting to meet up with certain Smogoners and just bug out.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm debating growing my chinstrap again to look more Guido (you know, since I'm Scottish and all living in New Jersey). Y/N?

Y.

Everyone who can make it and wants to is more than welcome! I'm setting firmer dates soon, at least for Toronto layover perhaps tonight.

fuck I wish I could make it
guys party extra hard for me seriously

also maybe try and check out the tim burton gallery if you guys are into that sort of stuff
it's pretty cool

Fuck. I really wanna meet you and I certainly won't have transport unless Ala's mom wants to help us

Ala ask your mom

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Fuck. I really wanna meet you and I certainly won't have transport unless Ala's mom wants to help us

Ala ask your mom
Come on bro, drivers only party.

Carpooling is for lamos and Canadians.

lanturn informs me that I used the wrong your there. She is going to hit me.

Driving a foreign car that doesn't guzzle gas is the most non republican thing you can do. A chink reveals itself in the armour

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
lanturn informs me that I used the wrong your there. She is going to hit me.

Driving a foreign car that doesn't guzzle gas is the most non republican thing you can do. A chink reveals itself in the armour
I believe in fiscal conservatism. I'm not like those assholes that park a Mini Cooper on their front lawn and then drive to their climate conference in a motorcade of stretch Hummers. Furthermore Chrysler and GM are now owned by the government, and I am not driving a Government Motors product. Had to trade in my Concorde.

ATTN TORONTONIANS/BUFFALO BILLS/ANYONE IN THAT AREA:

Is it okay if I throw down the layover on thursday, spend that night and grab dinner/drinks/whatever in the evening with you and then fly out the following day? Let me know, I can always spend a full day but it's looking like it'll be a thursday and then fly out friday so Lanturn and I can hit up D.C. on Schedule (yay RBG!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)