Travelling to Eastern USA! (now with delightful itinerary)

Well you are welcome to throw down with us on one day. Where do you live, RBG? If Baltimore, I will be very pleased.

Ah. DC will likely be a busy time for Lanturn and I, can you work out coming to Baltimore for an afternoon? Perhaps a wednesday??

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
ACTUALLY....

one of my flight options has a layover in Toronto. It's a better option than Houston, I could always take the layover of X hours and grab food/a drink with whoever wants to in toronto at that time.
That would honestly work much better for me than NYC. 2 hour drive vs. 8 hour drive, yeah. And I have friends up there I can stay with, and also gk and cloud can cone.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Haha cool, let's do it. I'd be down to grab a beer or w/e, maybe take the greyhound up and make a day out of it!

Edit:

fucking ala i should have deleted your post when i had the chance
<&Broolucks> so when would that toronto meetup be?
<@Firestorm> i think the idea of it grew out of that morm thread
<@Firestorm> i'd be fine with a day with or without him as long as it's a saturday or maybe sunday

nice try Firestorm, I know you want to meet Morm irl :p

Well I will let you guys know when things are more solidly booked over the next few days. Maybe I'll even spend a day in toronto, I'm sure there's things to do there. Anything in Toronto will be 100% Lanturn free, btw.

I'm not suggesting but I'm merely saying that if someone else suggested it we could do strippers or something since it will be all males

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll be in on the NYC trip since my fiance and myself live just a hop skip and a jump away in Jersey. We may not come with the main crowd if it's too big because Christina is a Smogonatheist and I don't want to give the poor girl a heart attack from overload. Not that I don't love all you guys, but trial by immersion seems a bit risky with a nonbeliever. Even if it's just morm and lanturn at least I won't be a third wheel :D

Yeah man! Well here's the deal: The AMNH and Smithsonian are days for just Lanturn and I as I can't swing more than 2 people scoring back area access. I am not famous enough to have a full posse.

Other than that, we can hang out pretty much any time, anywhere.

Also there will be a Morm/Deck Knight REAL LIFE meeting. If you like awkward detentes with pokemon talk deflection, pasty republicans and moderately attractive liberal thinking paleontologists, this event is not to be missed.
Would love to see that. Unfortunately I'm some 10 thousand kilometers away from you guys.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think it would be more due to pokemon overload since she is a pokevirgin and not really into video games in general lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)