Type Combos You Wish Existed (Hope Exist Later)

i know it's been mentioned, but I always wanted a water/fire, that would be a great poke.. I imagine it could be like a molten lava poke that comes from the bases of volcanoes. Maybe give it flame body or magma armor, it would be a 2 type version of magmortar.

id like to see more regis for other types. they already have the defenses and kinda offense if you count regigigas, but id like to see a special and physical attacker with godlike attack. an hp and speed version would be awesome too.

Fire/Electric, Fire/Steel (Torkoal evos plz), Fighting/Flying, among others.

I also wish they'd make a female evolution for Machoke. I mean, they go around topless....

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Quit making fun of Surskit! Heh, even if he does suck, he is deemed at THE bug/water type. =]
LOL this is going to sound even worse, but I totally forgot about him! xD

You got to admit though, for the types of amazing predators there are out there amongst aquatic arachnids and insects out there, Surskit doesn't do them any justice (though I realize water skimmers are real creatures, and they really aren't impressive at all).

dragon/fire
steel/grass - for some odd reason
ice/dragon - super badass :D stabbed draco meteor and blizzard in the hail FTW!

My avatar is supposed to be a Water/Fire Poke lol. Anyway call me a dork but I always thought an Electric/Dark thundercloud Pokemon would be cool and it would have Drizzle as it's ability or something.

And a Grass/Fire type would be some sort of mana tree with high HP and special attack.

And an Ice/Steel type bird that's so heavy that it can't fly hehe.

Steel/Dragon- heck, super Tank especially with Levitate. with that, the only way it has SE move against it is with Gravity/Mold Breaker, and fighting moves(Steel removes Dragon/Ice Weak, then is immune to poison/Ground)

Fire/Water- hence the name, and it would be pretty cool. removes the Water and Grass SE moves, only is weak to electric/ground/Rock, and has only 2 weaks with levitate as well

Poision/Electric-Psychic/Ground only weaks, still is an interesting combo though

Dark/Electric- looks cool, thought Luxray should have been this

Grass/Steel- one weakness, with heatproof- it has none....

Dark/Fighting-....really noticable, only weak is flying i think

Farfech'd needs an evo- mabey Fight/Flying?

Butterfree needs Bug/Psychic typing as well....lol

<.<

Ground/Normal with the Levitate ability. Most Jolteons carry at least two of these moves: Thunderbolt, HP Ground, Shadow Ball, HP Grass. Give the Ground/Normal an Enigma Berry or a Grass wekening berry, and it's an anti Jolteon.

Fire/Electric for BoltBeam resist; plus, it's a decently logical typing, electrical fire and all that. Maybe a Manetric evo?

Ice/Elecrtric, with good enough Spd and SpAtk, would be automatically OU due to STAB BoltBeam AND BoltBeam resist.

I've always wanted to see a pure Electric type with Levitate or the ability to learn Magnet Rise. I suppose it could be a Cloud Pokemon, or something like that...

Boa1891

Ninja Researcher
is a Researcher Alumnus
I'm glad we got Mamoswine to be immune to SS/Hail, but I think something that could abuse the SDef boost (Rock/Ice) would have been grand. If not for the fact that it couldn't take a fighting move, I'd LOVE that type combination.

They should make a Ghost/Steel type with Levitate. It would have 2 immunities, plus it would lose its weakness to Pursuit. Oh and give it Regirock's Defense and Regice's Sp. Def plus 100 Base HP and you've got a tank of a tank.

also a Dark/Ghost with Wonder guard would be nice.

Psychic / Rock: Let's face it, it would be cool.
Bug / Rock: look at above avytar.
Dragon / Steel: Just for the sake of it.
Dark / Poison: Evo of Bannete / Muk?
Dark/Poison: Drapion/Skuntank say hi.

Anyways, on topic. I always liked the idea of Fighting/Ghost as even with half decent Defense it would be a near perfect Heracross counter. However I was thinking this could be Banette's evo rather than Ghost/Normal, but if it got too much of a base stat boost it might be a bit too good given the superb STAB combo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)