Type Combos You Wish Existed (Hope Exist Later)

triple typings would screw with the game

flygon would gain flying type and now be 6x weak to ice...basically, shuckle with ice beam could OHKO...and he has a base special attack stat of 20...

we'll stick with double types for now

bug/electric i want the most....

You meen 8x weak.

If triple typings were real a grass/water/fire wouldn't be that bad.

Anyways back to dual types, a Psychic/Fire would be kinda cool.

steel ghost would be THE best wall in the game if it had levitate. it would knock blissey's fat ass down to UU lol.

but i dont know if this has been mentioned yet, but wat about a psychic/ dragon type? that would be pretty cool.

water/ghost too. it could be like some dead see capitan or something.

a water/steel type that was a shark or something would be really cool too.

Fire/Dragon would be pretty sick, though I'm surprised Gamefreak hasn't thought of it yet.

Pure Flying would be nice too. A comfy switch into a Fighting Type, but lose a Ghose Immunity (not the worse thing in the world).

Not to go too off topic but one type I hope stops becoming common is Steel/Rock. I mean come on, how can a Steel/Ground Pokemon wall anything other than a Slaking Hyper Beam when EQ, Focus Punch, Close Combat, etc. pretty much OHKO things like Aggron?

I was just thinking, about 3 type combos. Would there be a 3type combo that could neutral all types? (not including the ghost/dark combo). Is there 3 type that is weak to everything? lul

3 types would bring up 6x weak and 6x resist

it's not 8x cause you are not multiplying the weakness, you're just adding another weakness

Bug/Dragon would be fun. What Flygon should be imo.

Ghost/Steel with levitate could be an alternate evo of Metang... maybe with Reaper Cloth? :D
And yes it would be insanely hard to beat. Weak only to Fire, immune to Fighting, Ground, Normal and Poison and resisting pretty much everything else? kthx. Plus 4x resists Bug, switches into CB Megahorns and lolz, Hera wouldn't stand a chance.

Also just pulling these out of my ass, but pure Flying, Fighting/Ghost, Dragon/Dark, Dragon/Fire, basically more Dragon combos.

People should realize that Dragon is a broken type, and that is remedied by making most fully evolved dragons 4x weak to ice.

People should realize that Dragon is a broken type, and that is remedied by making most fully evolved dragons 4x weak to ice.
Kingdra is a fully evolved dragon that is not weak to ice (It's only weak to dragon, in fact), with decent enough stats that is not broken at all. Rather, it is not as good as it could be.

You can make balanced dragons not 4x weak to ice.

Instead of typing, I'd like a new ability, counterpart to intimidate. for reducing Spatk. It could be called Flirt O_O;

haunter

Banned deucer.
steel ghost would be THE best wall in the game if it had levitate. it would knock blissey's fat ass down to UU lol.

but i dont know if this has been mentioned yet, but wat about a psychic/ dragon type? that would be pretty cool.

water/ghost too. it could be like some dead see capitan or something.

a water/steel type that was a shark or something would be really cool too.
Psychic\Dragon already exists (lati@s) even if they are ubers. Personally I would like a Fire\Dragon combo...

Boa1891

Ninja Researcher
is a Researcher Alumnus
I just decided that I want a ghost/flying with a new, next-gen Ice-Absorbing ability. That would be badass to the max.

Steel/Ice - I am feeling mean.

Ice/Rock - I am feeling very mean.

Poison/Fire with the ability "Luster Guard": "All non SE attacks hit this pokemon for SE damage" - I am feeling incredibly sadistic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)