Mafia vs Village Underground Mafia 2.0 - VALLA WINS!

Vote Blazade

Alright, so here's the thing: you claim that you've talked with both twin and ditto, but you've been extremely vague about your role and how, exactly, you cleaned both twin and ditto. You've been leading the lynches thus far, and are trying to be the leader without claiming. You've made some lynches with no good reason behind them, and you're, quite frankly, trying to boss everyone around.

Give me some logs, a claim, or any sort of evidence to prove that you cleaned ditto and twin, and that you have a good reason for how you've acted so far, and I'll remove this vote.

Another thing, ditto, and everyone else who's voting Cancerous, the guy hasn't even showed up as far as I can tell. For all we know, he just hasn't showed up, and he's village. I'm not sure why you're voting for them. It doesn't have to be outright, but can you give me a vague idea as to why?

Alright, so Blazade PMd me. I'm not going to disclose what he said, but what he said is good enough for me to Unvote Blazade.

I'm not going to join in on the Cancerous vote, though.

You hear a cry from inside the Hoshidian ranks:

N O H R I A N S C U M

Soon you're in a midst of a violent skirmish. Once the dust has settled, it's clear that Cancerous sustained some damage, but will live to fight another day.

CANCEROUS WAS LYNCHED FOR 2 DAMAGE.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. DEADLINE IS ON MONDAY, June 6th at 3:00 PM CST / 4:00 PM CDT, SAME TIME AS NOW.

Actually, you know what? Nevermind.

The last update was low-key enough that people didn't realize the deadline time moved (about 7 hours early).

What this means is that I'm extending deadline to its original time, 10:30 PM CST, which is in 7 hours. Sorry for anyone who was gearing up for an update right now.

Last edited:

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Ok, sorry for the delay folks, some stuff came up at home so I am sincerely sorry. It is now officially deadline. I will need all final actions now.

Acklow

Daybreak. As the dust from the mid-night skirmish begins to settle, the body of a single dead soldier lies in the midst of the masses. The fact that such resilience exists among the armies explains the strength that they hold. Unfortunately this also means that a single death like this could significantly affect the outcome of the game. You look at the dead body and find a note lying on it. A soldier named ApolloPlus reads it out for everyone:

Acklow said:
Dear Santa Reuniclause,
You are the Kitsune.
Your base HP is 4.

The Kitsune is a combat shapeshifting class introduced in Fire Emblem Fates. Able to switch between humanoid and demonic fox forms with the aid of the concentrated power stored within Beaststones, Kitsune are the Hoshidan counterpart to Wolfskin.

At Night you may PM Acklow and Blue_Tornado “Night X - Rogue USER.” If USER deals enough damage to kill you, you will revive with new powers.

You are allied with Hoshido. You win if Hoshido eliminates all other threats.
You each nod your head somberly. Such a loss was indeed great. Santa Reuniclause has been killed.

You also hear a loud voice speaking amongst the masses:

I must admit
I can't explain
Any of these thoughts racing
Through my brain

It's true
Baby I'm howlin' for you

There's something wrong
With this plot
The actors here
Have not got

A clue
Baby I'm howlin' for you

Mockingbird
Can't you see
Little girl's
Got a hold on me

Like glue
Baby I'm howlin' for you

Throw the ball
To the stick
Swing and miss and a

Catcher's mitt
Strike two
Baby I'm howlin' for you
These mysterious lyrics only add to the unusual atmosphere surrounding the battlefield. Of course, once a war starts and people die, it is very difficult to stop the ongoing and moving gears of war.

You also notice that Ditto has been frozen, and as such cannot speak outside of the thread or else he will be godkilled.

Edit: Also Paperblade has subbed back in for Pokemon Trainer again.

IT IS NOW DAY 3. DAY 3 ENDS ON JUNE 8th at 10:30pm CST (I will have Blue_Tornado update this one).

Ok I know who ditto's twin is and I will be keeping them secret. You can forward your results to me this cycle and I'll connect it to village leadership. Ditto if you can vouch for me in thread?

Acklow

Just so everyone is clear: frozen users may not communicate outside the thread. This includes inputting any kind of information into a spreadsheet or responding to a private conversation. Frozen people can still be talked to outside of the thread but they are not allowed to respond. I will assume that you will play with your own honor and integrity if you are the target of any communication-restricting abilities (persuade/freeze/silence/etc). If you find someone breaking the rule of such an ability, please notify me so that I may dole out the proper consequences (i.e. godkill/disqualification from game/whatever).

Thanks~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)