Unicycle Mafia - Game Over! Internet wins!

Cycle 6 is over.

Pretty much everyone agreed: fuck snow, fuck snowmen, fuck Genny. To the blood thirsty mob, it looked like he wanted you to try out that blowtorch one more time.

Dear Genny,
You are the Yeti. You are aligned with the Monsters Which May or May Not Exist.

You are the Abominable Snowman, a legendary creature said to wander around in the Himalaya. Like a wolf or bear walking on its hind legs, capable of surviving the freezing temperatures thanks to your thick fur. This snowman isn't one kids build for fun!

Each Cycle, you may send a PM entitled "Cycle X - Luring [user] into the mountains" You will make a quick appearance to tempt your target to look for you in the Himalaya mountains. You will shake them off, and they will inevitably get lost. It will take them the entire next Cycle to return to their base camp. Your luring trick only works once on each player, and it has the lowest priority out of any action.

While lost in the mountains, your target is considered dead for most purposes in the game. He cannot be lynched or targeted by roles, and he cannot cast a vote, use a role or post in the thread. He is also prohibited from saying anything but "I am kidnapped, I cannot speak" outside of the thread.

Your target only has one means of communication: his nearly empty radio transmitter. While lost in the mountains, a player can send a PM entitled "Cycle X - S.O.S." Whatever is written in the main body will be publicized by the host the moment he reads it. This can only be done once.

The Monsters Which May or May Not Exist may also decide on killing someone each Cycle, though you may not kill in both Cycle 1 and Cycle 2. If you are chosen to execute the kill, you will roar with enough volume to cause an avalanche. You will bury your target under a thick layer of stone, ice and snow.

You win if the Monsters Which May or May Not Exist win.

The next death had been coming for a while, but now it is finally there. ReyScarface's life has been terminated.

Dear ReyScarface,
You are Usher. You are aligned with the Things You Find on the Internet.

Usher Raymond IV (born October 14, 1978), who performs under the mononym Usher, is an American recording artist and actor. He rose to fame in the 1990s, releasing the multi-platinum album My Way (1997) and 8701 (2001). His success continued with Confessions (2004), which has sold over ten million copies in the United States, and been certified diamond by the RIAA. To date, he has sold over 40 million albums worldwide and has won five Grammy Awards. In 2008, Usher was ranked as the 21st most successful Hot 100 Singles Artist of all-time by Billboard magazine. He ranked higher than any other artist of his generation.

That's what Wikipedia says. What they neglect to mention is that you became an internet phenomenon when singing alongside the Man Goat. Since then, you signed them papers together and became best buddies. The Man Goat is: BAAAAH, and you're going to stick together to win this.

Whenever someone hears papers, they will automatically add the goat's mekkering to it even if it actually isn't there. Whenever either of you votes in a lynch while the other doesn't (even if the other is dead), that vote will count double.

You win if the Things You Find on the Internet win.

With one half of the Man Goat/Usher duo gone, can the other half pull together to victory? We'll see.

Cycle 7 will be ending Wednesday, February 24, 20:00 GMT+1. Or if I can have all the PMs on time...

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA UH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO NO NO NOOOOOOO NO NO NO NOOO NO NOOOOO

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
It's not over, not over, not over, not over yet
You still want me, don't you
Cos I can see through you
You still want me, don't you

Well, I expected to do this quite a few cycles ago, but now that rey's dead, it's time for... THE MAN GOAT!
Mekkah said:
Dear Flamestrike,
You are the Man Goat. You are aligned with the Things You Find on the Internet.

BAAAAAAAAAAH! Justin Mclennan came across you while BAAAHAAAAAH hiking in Peru. He couldn't BAAHAAAAAAH figure out who was yelling until he saw it was BAAAAAAAAAAH you.

You are quite famous for your beautiful background voice on Usher's "Papers" song. You two are best friends now, and you know each other through and through. Usher is: Reyscarface.

Whenever anyone hears the voice of the Man Goat, they will assume Usher's voice is there as well. Therefore, if either of you vote in a lynch while the other doesn't (even if the other is dead), that vote will count double.

Rey and I had already agreed on a lynch target last cycle, but before I start the lynch I need to talk to everyone and figure out who gets lynched next cycle in case we're wrong. In other words, expect to hear from me shortly on IRC.

EDIT: Oh, and if for whatever odd reason you don't have IRC, then PM me ASAP.

I have made no secret that I'm a name/alliance checker. Goat Man, please PM me asap. If you are indeed Flamestrike, then I still don't care about your public claim. I have my reasons, as I indicated in that PM to you. SO: GOAT MAN, PM ME! EDIT:I now believe you
Mekkah said:
Dear Aura_Guardian,
You are Jane. You are aligned with the Things You Find on the Internet.

You are a sentient computer entity. You started as a self-revising program to measure the nature of students at Battle School, but grew when the Hive Queen created a bridge by patterning you to Ender's mind. Your control over all human-built computers attached to the philotic network was complete, but Starways Congress discovered your existence and decided to destroy you.

Each Cycle, you may send a PM entitled "Cycle X - Scanning files about [user]" You will go through your memory to look up information on your target. Since Starways Congress has shut most of you down, you will not be able to produce an entire role PM. However, you will find someone's role name and alliance.

EDIT: Is anyone going to counter-claim the Goat Man, prefferably in PM to me (for reasons I and reyscarface alone know and that the real Goat Man probably can likely deduce)?

Then he should be leading the lynch, no? If he talked with rey about who to lynch, he should just outright vote for that person, then we can bandwagon. If we don't lynch a mafia, we can judge who to lynch from there.
I intend to lead the lynch, but mafia will obviously target me at night. I'm not 100% certain my lynch target is bad, and if he is good, I want to at least leave you guys with a list of suspicious users or something so you aren't completely blind. We have time to spare, and I'm going to use as much of it as possible in order to hopefully guarantee a win. That being said, I don't want to hold up the game any longer than I have to so anyone that hasn't contacted me should do so ASAP (a fair amount have and I know some have timezone issues, but I'm waiting at least until I talk with everyone before lynching).

possible alternate: you tell me your list, and the lone mafia (I assume) cannot kill both of us. I doubt the existence of a wolf, though if I'm wrong, well, ... *gulp* Anyway, he/she has the vigilante to worry about.

The wolf has already died, and judging from the number of kills each night, there is no neutral left that can kill. And as rey said before he died, the village can afford to mislynch once due to its sheer numerical advantage.

Time is running out. Anyone who did not contact (I don't know who, unfortunately) should be suspect. Deadline, if I calculate it correctly, is in only 21 hours. We must act, and I won't have much time tomorrow.

Fishy said:
Hey guys I am a super jacked up twin, someone ask me to do something so I stop idling in this game.
Fishy, are you claiming that you're Rey's twin? If so, you and Flamestrike should vote against each other, and nobody else vote.
For reasons I will not yet go into, I think I might be a naive inspector and/or there may be a mole ability. This is the second reason, by the way. I second the motion, and good catch Staraptor Call.

Lol, that wasn't what Fishy meant. I know what she actually means, and that knowledge is for me and one other person, who will be revealed shortly. That being said, it's time to start the lynch. Bear with me, because this may look odd at first, but keep in mind that I'm clean and I'm not doing this to hurt the village. I know at least two people agree with this lynch, and I'm perfectly willing to explain this to anyone ready to listen, and I'm going to try to explain in this post as well. That being said, we Lynch Aura Guardian.

Yeah, I know, he's supposed to be our name and alliance checker, but again, bear with me. First of all, before he died rey gave me the orders to lynch him, and I trust rey's judgement (his only mislynch all game was porygon3 and he didn't even lead that). Why is this? Well, one of our members was asked by rey to mole Lord Jesseus before his death, and he assured and reassured our troll that Aura Guardian was his last teammate. Aura Guardian told me he trolled this person and got them to claim neutral, but I prefer rey's idea. Also, he told me that he knows a mafia has absorber powers. How would he know this? His inspect doesn't give abilities. On top of that, there is someone that claims a backup ability, so I'm thinking AG is framing that person. Any comments or concerns, feel free to PM me or find me on IRC, but unless someone actually admits to being mafia or presents some extremely compelling evidence, I'm not changing my lynch.

I can't guarantee this will end the game. I feel he is most likely to be the last mafia, but if he isn't then I will most likely be dead. So, as a backup plan, Exarius will lead after my death. He knows the plan and will hopefully be able to end this game for us if I don't manage it. He knows which people I feel could be the last mafia, and which people I feel are clean. He also knows what everyone is supposed to do this cycle, so don't expect to get away with claiming something different.

TL;DR: Get AG, come find me for an explanation if you need it, if I die this cycle talk to Exarius.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)