United States Nationals Thread - WON BY WESLEY MORIOKA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just watching the local NBC affiliate here in Chicago today and they had a story on Nationals featuring Wesley. Congrats to Wesley on winning and being famous!

Seriously though, this kind of positive publicity about Pokemon is great for the game and competitive battling.

I was just watching the local NBC affiliate here in Chicago today and they had a story on Nationals featuring Wesley. Congrats to Wesley on winning and being famous!

Seriously though, this kind of positive publicity about Pokemon is great for the game and competitive battling.
Oh! I wish I could have seen that! I wonder if I can find it on YouTube...

So I finally have access to Internet at camp...

Just want to say a late congrats to all of you and it was awesome meeting so many of you! This was such a fun year. Getting seventeenth still sucks a LOT but it happens. Expect a warstory and many pictures when I get back from camp.

And feel free to add me on Facebook if you haven't already :)

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
HUY I AM SORRY I FORGOT YOUR WILLING 6-1
like damn i honestly forgot ;_;

also holy shit i totally have an accent, what's up with thaaat ahahah

also i fucking laughed to the point of having tears in my eyes at zooming in on that girl walking past balancing whatever on her head, that was so good, lol

i think that was probably the best first post from an account in internet history

thanks for putting that together, loved the funny parts and watching it really brings me back

back to a week ago, i guess. but back nonetheless!!

I didn't realize that biffster hasn't posted until today. I saw him at Dallas VGC. He borrowed my stylus lol. Anyway, glad to see you on smogon Biffster. Great video! I love it!

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Yo Biffster! Great video man. I saw myself in there for about 3 seconds, so I'm happy. Also, the difference between you and me is you film the trainers/battles, whereas I film everyone WATCHING the battles.

Haha Biffster! The part with me in it for some reason really made me laugh. Another great video! I thought you were going to get super Hax'd out but glad to see you pulled it through!

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Haha... BSTS is Travis Standiford - one of the guys in the Magma shirts. He used Walrein, I believe, in Seattle 05 as well. :)

Another wonderful video!

Haha Biffster! The part with me in it for some reason really made me laugh. Another great video! I thought you were going to get super Hax'd out but glad to see you pulled it through!
Thanks! :)

I wasn't sure how you'd take it seeing as how I really don't know you as well. It was tough not laughing while filming that.

I may have to use the same wig to do Skarm. >:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)