UU Conquest - The Second Coming [SIGNUPS CLOSED]

List of players has still not been updated, my apologies everyone. It's hard to keep up when you're sick.

I've got King UU helping me out to finish it. Once the OP is updated, I am going to distribute the Limbo Pokemon among some new competitors.

Also, quit giving your Pokemon away. You're not supposed to do that.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
List of players has still not been updated, my apologies everyone. It's hard to keep up when you're sick.

I've got King UU helping me out to finish it. Once the OP is updated, I am going to distribute the Limbo Pokemon among some new competitors.

Yeah, mazz won't mind, but I've appointed myself "assistant to the regional mazz" for this project. giving your pokemon away is not allowed. I'll fight you.

You guys are gonna help keep this organized
  • Every time you lose or gain a Pokemon, post what Pokemon you still have remaining.

Last edited:

So no giving away pokemon starting now?
Current pokee will be in my signature

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Why just don't we all post what we have left right now? Everything is so messed up.

Jellicent, Amoongus and Forretress.

Sorry for double post but I think the absence of mazz killed this. If we want it back you can update the who has what page and give the limbo pokemon to people that want to join. Otherwise it dead

LilOu

PO poopyhead
So, since Mazz won't be updating this, can we get a new host? This thing had so much potential and it's just sad to see it die this way. I would offer myself for the work, but I don't have enough time these days.

r0ady

People like to invent monsters and monstrosities
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
The absence of mazz didn't kill this it just got to the boring part where only 2 or 3 people actually have a chance at winning and no one wants to play it anymore

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Well, I have 4 pokes and I still want to play it, the ones who get bored are the ones that just because they lost a few matches think they have 0 chances and quit. There are enough low tier threats that can make a good counterteam vs. the "2 or 3 people that actually have a chance of winning", which makes the conquest interesting and fun rather than boring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)