UU Themed Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
activity post: sent in team, sent pm to opponent. if we cant come to a time and date before next monday i will have to drop out because i am going out of town and wont have access to shoddy so i wont be able to battle.

coolking49 said:
Alan said:
hey, what time/day did you want to battle? I won't be able to do it until this comind Monday, cause I am going out of town for a week. Any time before 4 PM Central Standard Time is good for me, as long as it isn't before 9:00 AM.
Thats between 10:30pm and 5:30 am for me. ANy other times you are free?
Just wanted to say I will have to drop out. I can't really be more flexible than that because of my work schedule, and I am going out of town on Tuesday of next week so I won't be able to get my battle done before the deadline. Sorry Joel, this seemed like a fun tournament. :(

I see that my opponent has sent his team in, however, I don't see him on the Smogon members list, so either there is a typo in the pairings or I am blind, either way, can someone send me a link to his profile if they have it.

My opponent has not responded to my message, has not submitted a team, and has been somewhat inactive on Smogon throughout this. Could I get a substitute?

Working on my team now. I'll be sure to get this done promtly. Sunday at the soonest though, as I'm going out of town tomorrow.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Lost in a game filled with hax. I critted one of his mons stopping him from getting his setup, and later on when I was about to win the best move in the world (Stone Edge) missed, he hit 2 Sleep Powders and got a 4 turn sleep on my second mon hitting four 90% accuracy moves. Oh well pokemon... GG and good luck.

i was beaten by breludicolo. I had an excellent start however a few of his mons really screwed over my strategy.

However this tournament has done its job nicely.After seeing the destruction of lo moltres in the sun i think im going to have to play weather alot more than what i currently do =D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)