VGC '11 World Championships - San Diego, US - August 14th - WON BY BlueCookies & kamz

Status
Not open for further replies.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I just need to remember to not do stupid things like use Discharge when my only 'mon not immune to it is in play. And then have it crit on me.

gec

pharos
LCQ was terrific, shame Duy vs Luke had to happen the round before worlds invites but still awesome fun

Thanks for the support guys, I'm very excited to be repping the USA tomorrow! I won't lie, I got pretty lucky all day, from needing a rock slide miss in round 3 to the 2-turn outrage/confusion hit in round 4 and finally the double fp against duy. But yeah, BS bye/pairings hax in the top 12.

On a side note, basketball was insanely fun afterwards. CHAD/DUBS/BI 2 GUD

Saw a lot of people at the LCQ, it was really fun. I'm so glad that Mike at the events is nice enough to let all 10 Seniors into Worlds!

By the way, I was the redhead kid with the black cap and sexy hooded jacket.

Good to see Sixonesix make it in. He's a great guy who's had some terrrrible VGC luck (in the past) from what I've seen.

Tough break Synre. So close man.

Good luck everyone!

Congrats to all the LCQers today! Especially my man Kamz!

Also, way to go tad38, 616, and OD :D

The last few days were incredibly fun. Time to do work tomorrow!

#seniors

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
Congratulations to all the smogoners that qualified in today's LCQ as we got to see some of them on the big screen. Both Shinkou and I only made it as far as round 2 as I lost to someone else that has a smogon account (Kikuichimonji?) while Shinkou lost to Glen Arnold. It was great to see all the other smogoners for the first time. I'll be spending rest of time in San Diego with family for the next few days before returning back east.

I did save a battle video for my round 1 win which I'll send whenever I'm in a place that does have wifi.

Good luck to everyone competing today, now we just have to wait and see who makes the top cut, let's hope our boys (and girls of course) from smogon do well :)

R1 matchup sparknotes: tds vs metabou, zog vs morioka, fish vs ruben, ray vs six, aarons apparently facing off in seniors but can't see and not movin

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Round One Seniors Matchups:

Cybertron vs Unreality-Cybertron won 2-1

Plusle vs AlphaOmega

TheCalmSnivy vs kamz-kamz won 2-0

codios vs David Arnold

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
unreality loses 2-1 to cybertron in r1

tds beats metabou

superwolfe beats ryuzaki

omegadonut wins too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)