VGC '12 France National - Paris - March 17th - WON BY bharmalm

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Foodking wins a trip to worlds this year and I can't go I'm just going to throw myself off a bridge lol. Though to be honest I could go do that now since this year's pokemon has been so bad to me.

GO DOZZ and YOSHI IF YOU'RE ALIVE

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
My heart has broken, Keely was joking about Foodking :'(

Either way, Ant (team uk) 4-0ed his Top 32(?) opponent and is playing a spaniard now.

gec

pharos
Ant (team uk) loses top 16, Twash is playing the italian guy that knocked out Keely.

edit - Dozz loses top 16 :(

gec

pharos
Yoshi is 'through', not sure if that is the bye he got or he won his match, Asuya(?) is through, twash is still playing but losing.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
13Random17 in top 4 and wins a trip to Hawaii!
Pokerob in top 4 and wins a trip to Hawaii!

That's two for the Brits

Asuya of Germany is still in and the Italian who defeated twash is out.

Dont know :s Well, maybe this will clear up after the tournament :D Anyay, two Germans got a paid trip and one Brit! Isnt that awesome?

Firestorm

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Two brits actually. Pokerob and Yoshi. That might mean that it's those four in the top 4. No French again?

Firestorm

Ohhh right. All my weeks are blending together at this point. I forgot. It's late! For some reason thought he was updating us from UK!

No problem :)
So Top 4 are:

13Random37 (Yoshi, German)
Pokerob (Great Britain)
Gleizzo (Maybe Asuya? Dont know, German)
And the last one still unkown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)