VGC '12 New England Regional - Providence, RI - WON BY Charzaro [And Babbytron]

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
Well in 3hours it'll officially be 1 DAY LEFT. Woot ^_^. Well I'll be arriving at my hotel at like around 6-7pm tomorrow. I'll be in a brown hoodie, and holding a piplup doll(because piplup is so manly) like last year. I'll be with a azn, and a white. All in masters division. gl to everyone, and 700+ post .

At the Days Inn finally, me and my brother will be playing TCG tomorrow. Will post pictures / updates to Twitter: Wish us luck!

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Congratulations on success Zheng brothers. We'll be there in the morning and shall the hax be with us (autumn (un)friendly wish).

Today was super fun, and I was certainly surprised by how well me and Brendan did. See you all tomorrow!

(PS: Mike Liesek's here too Best Regional much?)

While I was there, I found the schedule:

8 AM - 8:45 AM: registration
9:15 AM: juniors/seniors matches!
Noon: masters matches!

It's that time again!

VGC Season will officially start tomorrow, and we'll be kicking it off here in Providence, Rhode Island! Good luck to everyone tomorrow! (And please come up to me and introduce yourself so we can get a picture together :D)

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'll be wearing the shirt that matches my avatar so if you want to talk to a real life Smogon moderator, come up and say hi!

masters matches at noon? sickkkkkkkkk.

:p I'm going alone now, the plans fell through so that means more time with Smogoners! I'll be wearing my Washington Capitals Hat, A dog tag with a pokeball on it, dark blue hollister hoddie. See you all in the AM (:

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'll be wearing a black cap with the words "FACTSET" in lightblue letters, and of course a trim goatee and about as tall as DTrain.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol got some word from unreality at the convention center

apparently masters registration isn't til 11 am.

really angry since I emailed them twice asking if registration was the same time and since I never received a response I made plans to arrive at 8 am.

hopefully if there's a new England regional in the future they actually make a time and stick to it....this is ridiculous.

edit: rofl they told tennisace it starts at 10 WTF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)