VGC '12 United Kingdom National - Birmingham - March 3 - WON BY KobraTail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well depending on what everyone's doing we could always go for a quick drink or something at the Whether Spoons when masters is finished, its literally right next to where the tourney is being held and would be awesome if as many of us as possible could go, especially if people have to leave early and can't stay for later on activities.

My team.......well basically, what team, I've just being mass RNG'ing things I think I may use.....also if anyone is really stuck for certain mon's just drop me a PM I'm happy to help if I can.

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Depends, if you enjoy looking round exhibition centres of the midlands? There's a 'Spoons and some over priced newsagents.

If you get a train to Birmingham New Street, you're right next to the Bullring, and other such city centre attractions, there's cinemas and things about if I recall correctly, and an Apple store and... I'm sort of out there. But yeah, the city centre is only about 20 minutes away on the train, and thats the main way back home for any train journey.

Oh right, so there's not really anything else going on at the actual Pokémon event after the battling finishes... I've not been to one before, so was wondering what kind of entertainment is at the VGC itself.

I'll probably be arriving quite early to make sure I get a place, and I'll probably be driving there... so I'll have to find somewhere (free) to park that I can walk to the event and from too.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In the past, they've had things like "King of the Castle" side events (I believe this was in 2010). Last year there was a separate Battle Competition where you play so many games n a row, with a leaderboard, although I don't think there were prizes. There has also been an area where you can play / learn to play the TCG (2010/2011).

However, there's no mention of any of this currently. Which could be another indicator that European Nationals will run the swiss tournament format. They might need all of the staff and all of the space available to run a swiss tournament as smoothly as possible. But again, just because these smaller attractions aren't mentioned on the site (yet) doesn't mean they won't happen. They really are just for fun though if you don't want to go home straight after Masters.

Lastly, if you're in Masters, you can always sit around and watch some Seniors/Juniors battles. Usually, they have certain battle stations that are connected to televisions through a special box via infared.

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Best outcome:
Winner: gec
2nd place: Havak/Dozz/Kinneas
3rd place: Havak/Dozz/Kinneas
4th place: Havak/Dozz/Kinneas

Kinneas will pretend to be 14 and Keely can be his guardian, problem solved.

People to lose r1: Zog, Twash.

Per-fect.

gec's just mad cause he knows i'm going to win, zog vs ruben finals like it would've been last year had i not been an idiot

My predict is:

1º Place: I, I, I, I, I'm ... it's easy... it's correct, I'm strong, fuking crazy ¡¡¡¡¡¡
2º Place: Zooooooooooog :D
3º/4ºPlace: Arbol_Dekuuuuuu, he's a person from HABAK CLAN¡¡
3º/4ºPlace: Geeec, or MRs. Blackbird, or twash, oooor Osirus¡¡¡

See you in Hawaii Ray rizzo:D , FIESTAAAAAAAA¡¡ PARTY¡¡¡¡¡jajajaja:D, but also I win you ¬¬ jaja:)

i want some twash/kinneas/havak action in this so i can meet them in hawaii

GEC and dozz are overrated IMO

lol just kidding, you all better bust your butts to hawaii!

Haha, I've never met any of you before - so I won't know if I'm battling someone from here or not. I'm probably going to be the only one with a beard looking out of place, hahaha.

Dozz

You shut your dirty whorish little mouth Cybertron. You won't have me to provide laughs and sporting prowess otherwise. Did you ever get that nice shirt clean?

Gecs prediction is the one.

I hope I don't go out round 2 (again). That's just be awkward.

I don't even know what I'm going to use yet..
Good luck everyone.
#Masters.

Dozz

I hope I don't go out round 2 (again). That's just be awkward.

I don't even know what I'm going to use yet..
Good luck everyone.
#Masters.
I think you fell foul of the mighty Durant last year. Bad times there. If you are who I think you are..

Theyre being bitches not telling us if its swiss or single elimination, but nearly every other country/event knows! Its unfair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)