1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

WARNING! WARNING! AREA HAS BEEN QUARANTINED!

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by blue_light, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimbo

Jimbo take me anywhere
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Hip wath kidnapped before he could kill you thilly.

at leatht thatth what I think.
  2. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Why would Lady Platina hook hip when we gave her distinct instructions not to do so unless she was trying to save you from death? Not to mention we've suspected her of being mafia ever since d2 when the flavor text of her hook / silence came up the way it did in public. So if you were a villager / opposing mafia member, it would be in the her best interest to let you die...
  3. Lady Platina

Lady Platina

Under this misguided leadership from the village that continuously commits logical fallacies, I cannot foresee the village winning this game anytime soon.
  4. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

lol it's funny how no one except for mafia men (hi matty) questions the legitimacy of the leadership.
  5. Thorns

Thorns

Dexter cannot be anal probed, only the people who imitate him!

In other news have you guys ever had a mocchiato? So strong. Strong like the strength of blue_light's hammer when we lynch Lady Platina.
  6. X-Trader

X-Trader

lynch Lady Platina
  7. blue_light

blue_light

Death to Lady Platina! Death to Lady Platina! Death to Lady Platina!
    You all chant this, as the blue_light prepares to decree Lady Platina’s death. However just before blue_light can sentence Lady Platina to death, there was an outcry.

OBJECTION!
    [​IMG]

Cueing some random high tempo music, it seems that Manfred Von Karma has objected to the lynching of Lady Platina!

“Instead of lynching this fine individual we should instead be lynching a truly devious individual by name of CardsOfTheHeart, this man who claims to be a straight cop is actually a wanted drug lord and mafia member.” exclaimed Von Karma.

With that Von Karma brings out several witnesses who testify that they had seen CardsOfTheHeart doing various illegal acts and even executing people that did not do their job.

“So you see, Judge, instead of lynching Lady Platina, we should be lynching this waste of space instead!”

Totally convinced, blue_light decides to overturn the popular majority and lynch CardsOfTheHeart instead.

Framed and distraught CardsOfTheHearts relinquishes himself to the authorities without a fight, and is executed outside of the courtyard with a bullet to the back of his head.

CardsOfTheHearts was:
    Confused and disappointed that an innocent man was lynched, blue_light looks back to stand to see where Von Karma had went, but he had disappeared and disguised himself within theVillage People once again.

“Well, I’m afraid that we will have to wait until tomorrow to see what we have in store for us.” mumbled blue_light.

Oh and Hipmonlee was released without harm, at least only a little butthurt.

It is now Night 3, Night 3 will end in 48 hours or if I get all the pms in before that, otherwise Night 3 will end on Monday 5:00 pm GMT -7.
  8. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH

what the fuck

seriously

what

the

FUCK
  9. Jimbo

Jimbo take me anywhere
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

ffffucking objecthions ugh
  10. Arcticblast

Arcticblast It hasn't been as nice at night these last few days
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a SPL Winner

fuck von karma
  11. Lady Platina

Lady Platina

If your alliance is other than that of the Villagers, please contact me. I have something I wish to discuss.
  12. Thorns

Thorns

You know who else like coffee? Godot.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
  13. Gmax

Gmax kuahahahaha
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

What the fuck is going on here? This was almost as ridiculous as Thorns the real boi (ahahaha owned).
  14. LonelyNess

LonelyNess PK FLASH

time to start a fightback
  15. Fishy

Fishy

I'm Rick James, Bitch!

What's the difference between an American girl and an arab girl?
    American girls get stoned before they commit adultery.
  16. blue_light

blue_light

As a haze of smoke floods past Fishy, you all stare upon her (him?) and see that Fishy is indeed Rick James and you are indeed her bitches!

Rule #11 of the rules list has been changed to:
    11. The basic template of the priorities of this game is martyr>hook>bodyguard>inspect>thief>item giving. Killing is not a legal action.

The rule will stay this way until the end of the night when Fishy's aura wears off and her catch phrases have no more meaning. In the mean time, you will all have to watch as she fucks up your couch.

[​IMG]
  17. Thorns

Thorns

man blue light you one crazy motherfucker but sadly you do not hold a candle to cappucinos.

ftr he wanted to use this in elements but I was strongly against it

I retract my statement this is a wonderful role
  18. Veedrock

Veedrock

That's a sick role, but I feel it could be so much better spent than blocking kills.

Though 13 wouldn't work too well, it'd need to be done after a controversial add up, not during night.

Or better yet:

Yeah, the more I think about it the more dangerous that is (though I don't know if there are any restrictions). I'm guessing it's one time, but god damn me for commenting if not >_<

EDIT: I've been informed it's gimped. Actually I shouldn't have put it past others to try and suggest some really whacky things.
  19. Annhialator Zero

Annhialator Zero

Man this game just gets weirder and weirder.
  20. blue_light

blue_light

You all take off your earmuffs that you used to drown out Fishy’s screams of “Fuck Yo Couch, Nigga” during the night and awaken to a crisp morning fully knowing that nobody could have possibly died due to Fishy’s orange aura of pacification. You all go into the town hall where blue_light begins the proceedings for the lynch. Unsurprisingly, no bodies were found, but you do find two key figures missing from attendance. It seems that Gmax was once again kidnapped by the anal probing bandits.
    It also seems that Serenity has vanished!

With the missing persons reports filed, blue_light calls for the beginning of the lynch!

Also, Hobo Joe has been subbed out for Phantasia.

It is now Day 4, Day 4 will end in 48 hours or 24 hours after the first lynch vote is cast.
  21. macle

macle frog jesus died for your sins
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Little Cup Co-Leader

lynch earthworm
  22. blue_light

blue_light

As Macle calls for the lynch of Earthworm, blue_light calls Earthworm to the stand to plead his case. However, before Earthworm could even say a word the doors burst open and several figures stand at the doorway.
    [​IMG]

Armed to the teeth with assorted high tech weaponry, the death squad begins to spray their guns. You are all able to get out of the way in time, except for the unlucky Earthworm who stood defenseless at the stand. The death squad leaves, leaving only a small token behind: a sign saying “Welcome to Two Pines”, and thus Earthworm’s death was concluded to be called the “Massacre at Two Pines”. Blue_light checks Earthworm’s body for a pulse, but is unable to find one as he was hit in over 100 locations all over his body.

Earthworm was:
    With the death of perhaps the greatest TV doctor ever (besides Doogie Howser), it seems that after all the reports and the clean-up of Earthworm’s body, Day 4 has come to a close. Blue_light calls for everyone to go back to their homes.

Gmax was also found unharmed!

It is now Night 4, Night 4 will end on Wednesday 5:30 PM GMT -7, unless all PMs are turned in before that time.
  23. tape

tape i woke up in a new bugatti
    is a Pre-Contributor

Ok so, since I'm subbing Hobo Joe, can anyone that was with him contact me? If he actually talked with anyone.
  24. macle

macle frog jesus died for your sins
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Little Cup Co-Leader

What have I done..... :( I just tried to the deadline going =/
  25. Jimbo

Jimbo take me anywhere

what the fuck /me (th)pits as he talks

I thwear to god macle
    sdufsdfs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)