[WATER] Leader S0L1D G0LD vs Challenger Zarator

Edit 2 no longer completely gone, but still incredibly busy. Which means I can post, but not at my normal slow speed.
^ This is the latest update you gave in LoA as far as I could read, and I guess this is what Frosty hinted to when saying "Either post a more specific LoA or be ready to face the consequences" - You basically said "From now on I'll be busy"... almost a month ago. Without saying anything about when your LoA will end.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
just FYI: if your loa is "I won't be able to post reliably in the next couple of weeks/next month" I might wait. If your loa is "I won't be able to post reliably from now on" then I will look for a leader that can. We had leaders sacked because they were or got too busy to post semi-reliably (see: akela and leethoof). If you don't know if you'll ever resume some semblance of activity, then it can be a problem.

I will continue being patient for now. But don't push it.

Hp: 64
En: 79
3/3/4/4/120
Other: Paralysis (20%)
Item: Life Orb

Hp: 35
En: 65
3/2/5/3/141
Other:
Item: Rare Candy

Hp: 76
En: 77
2/4/5/4/80
Other: Bug, Protean (3a)
Item:
Round 4!
DATA:

ACTION 1!

Gardevoir used Taunt! (-10en)

Ludicolo is taunted!

Full Paralysis: 64 (no)
Ludicolo is to use Teeter Dance!
except no
+2hp

ACTION 2!

Gardevoir used Signal Beam! (-5en)
Crit:4
Effect:8
Damage: (8+3+1.5)*1.5= 18.75hp

Full Paralysis: 4 (yes)
Ludicolo is fully paralysed!
+2hp

ACTION 3!

Gardevoir used Signal Beam! (-9en)
Crit:9
Effect:10
Damage: 18.75hp

Ludicolo used Scald! (-5en)
Crit:15
Effect:7
Damage: (8+3+3)= 14hp
-2hp
+2hp

- - -

Hp: 30
En: 74
3/3/4/4/120
Other: Paralysis (5%), Taunted (3a)

3/2/5/3/141
Other:

Hp: 62
En: 53
2/4/5/4/80
Other: Bug
Item:​

S0L1D G0LD orders
zarator orders
I Ref

Posting to say that I thought I was dq'd long ago, so didn't bother coming here.

I can't say I'd be pleased with the dq,, but it is completely justifiable, and I understand. If you want to keep this fight going, I will post, and on time, but otherwise I offer my formal apologies for this hideous mockery of a professional fight, and for wasting everyone's time.

~Gold

Frosty

=_=
zarator you keeping that DQ?

Also S0L1D G0LD , just so you know. If you get DQ'd again ever, whether it is in this match or in a different match or in a year, you will be sacked and replaced and probably banned from owning gyms alltogether. This is including sending out teams or gym-related thing that requires an action from you. I told you specifically that if you reached one month of wait you would be sacked and urged you to post like a week ago. So this "I thought I was already DQ'd" excuse is unjustified. Heck, you should check the bloody thing and not make those assumptions. If you can't keep up with your responsabilities in this game then I will be more than glad to relieve you from them.

Frosty S0L1D G0LD I am willing to keep this match going, if this means that from now on, S0L1D G0LD posts as regularly as he's supposed to. If next round is like this one, I'm calling DQ immediately.

-zarator -- With Frosty's confirmation, I will post orders immediately. Things should run smoothly now.

-Frosty -- I never claimed I could properly justify my leave, but there's a method to all madness, and although I prefer to leave my irl details out, I wanted to give a bit of insight. I understand what you're saying and don't plan to let things get this bad again; if it does I will likely personally resign instead.

Or I'll just post now.

Hydro Pump - Surf - Hydro Pump
If Wish and Gardevoir is not behind a Substitute, use Fake Out on the first instance, and Fire Punch + Focus Punch on the second, pushing back in each case.
If your move is Disabled when you would act, use Whirlpool on the first instance, and Scald on the second.
If Gardevoir is behind a Substitute when you would act, use Hyper Voice that action and push back.

Frosty

=_=

Hp: 30
En: 74
3/3/4/4/120

3/2/5/3/141
Other:

Hp: 62
En: 53
2/4/5/4/80
Item:
Round 5!
DATA:

ACTION 1!

Gardevoir used Moonblast! (-7en)
Crit: 1 (yes)
Effect: 4 (no)
Damage: (10+3+1.5)= 14.5hp

Full Paralysis: 34 (no)
Ludicolo used Hydro Pump! (-7en)
Hit: 65 (yes)
Crit: 13 (no)
Damage: (11+3+3)*1.5= 17hp
-2hp
+2hp

ACTION 2!

Gardevoir used Signal Beam! (-5en)
Crit: 11 (no)
Effect: 8 (no)
Damage: (8+1.5+3)*1.5= 18.75hp

Ludicolo fainted!

- - -

Hp: KO
En: KO
3/3/4/4/120

3/2/5/3/141
Other:

Hp: 45
En: 43
2/4/5/4/80
Item:​
S0L1D G0LD sends out pokemon with item
zarator orders
I Ref

Last edited:
Well... I don't rly stand a chance against this frog anyway, right? But I may as well try to outpace it while I still can.

Switching out Gardevoir for Ludicolo @ Life Orb (sounds familiar?)

Frosty

=_=
Well we saw it coming. And we (gym committee) actually discussed this a couple days ago.

so

Match cancelled since to hyper-johning leader. No badge awarded immediately.

Since this was a DQ, you may use ONE AND ONLY ONE of the following,

• Queue Jump - the player's next gym match where they are the challenger will take the highest priority in the Gym Queue, in front of all other reffings.
  • Temporary 3rd Gym Slot - The player can, at one point, challenge a gym when they have two challenges active or queued, effectively having three gym battles concurrently.
  • Continue the match - the player continues the match where it was with one of the Gym Committee members playing the role of the Gym Leader.

Please pick one at your earliest convenience. After you pick, rewards will be posted (unless you want to continue).

zarator

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
You're missing 3 moves, actually - 89 was accurate Pre-ORAS, it's now 91. Anyway, you want Bubble (ORAS LU, it's 0 MC), Knock Off (ORAS LU and Tutor), and Snore (ORAS Tutor, amongst others).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)