What Are Your Bad Habits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
I bite my nails, use Donphan in OU sometimes as a spinner, eat way too much fast food, take 40 minute showers, and sometimes troll the very chat I am supposed to be moderating.
I like to keep a Jynx in my double team, and basically all it does is fake out, protect, and then 1~2 attacks then it's usually gone.
The only merit is that the other Pokemon can surf freely.

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I tend to say whatever is on my mind while chatting on IRC. While I'm almost never abrasive, the things that pop into my mind can be really weird, gross, creepy, or just plan nonsensical.

For example, when I see that BenTheDemon created this thread, I imagine him as an evil 100 dollar bill with a pitchfork and devil horns on the Benjamin Franklin tempting us to go to hell with drugs and hookers. It's a practically nonsensical thought only somewhat inspired by a user name "BenTheDemon" making a thread about "bad habits", but it popped into my mind and I felt like I should share it.

Wait shit I just committed my bad habit in the thread that's about sharing them. I guess that's sorta counter productive!

I always crack my knuckles. If I can't crack them (like if I just cracked them recently) then I still make the motion out of habit. I've cracked my knuckles so much that I can close my fist and crack the joints in my fingers all at once like the badasses in the cartoons do or something like that.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Biting my nails

masturbating (i consider it a bad habbit, that shit is nasty)

generally being lazy as fuck

way too much time is spent on the internet

constantly procrastinate and not study at all except for a couple subjects that I like, but I guess I can't really force myself to study something I absolutely fucking hate and only study it because I'm forced to, because educational system sucks major ass

too many bad eating habits.. not eating healthy, lazy to cook my own food and therefore resort to fast/junk food, not sticking to 3 meals a day but instead eating junk whenever I feel hungry etc.

buying games I don't play

I'm too timid to stand up for myself most of the time
I starve myself sometimes because I forget to eat
I don't speak loud enough to say that I'm male when people call me ma'am

Sleepcastinating.

Day starts with me waking up at 5:30 and not being able to fall back asleep. I fire up my console, computer, lay in bed on my phone or go grab an early shower. I drive to school at about 8 and get back around 4. I eat, do whatever needs to get done, and then play league with friends. I woke up really early so I log off pretty early, around 9 or 9:30. I sit on my phone and catch up on youtube videos, instagram, smogon etc till 10, I'll go to sleep now but just a sec...

Then one or more of 5 happens

1.) I have to take a dump and I bring my phone into the bathroom with me (Time wasted: 30 minutes to an hour)

2.) watch anime (Time wasted: at least an hour)

3.) sit on my phone longer (Time wasted: 30 minutes)

4.) netflix (hour+)

5.) civ 5 (2 hours)

I go to sleep at 12 and get 5 hours of crappy sleep, and repeat it all week.

The Shellder Smuggler

Banned deucer.
In my younger years my hair was so long I had to braid the back of it. I used to always twirl it cause I could. I have short hair now, and that does nothing except for help me lose hair :/

went to bed at fuckin 2 instead of 11 after i got home and ate because i said i'd unwind on the internet for a couple minutes. didn't brush last night. it's 9 and i'm groggy and have dickbreath

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Grabbing my ears. Although somewhat killed now, I used to rest my left hand on my ear a lot and have no idea why. Parents were always calling me out on it until halfway through high school. Photos of me grabbing my ears as a baby are hung around home ffs.

Forgetting what i did with my keys 12 seconds ago.

I interrupt people when they speak often and tend to finish their sentences. I also cover my mouth when answering sometimes, dunno why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)