What do you look for in a partner?

What I look for in a girl, hmm.

1)They must have a great personality. I love a girl with a good heart.
2)They can be clingy but not to the point of crying over me for a month after we broke up as one of my ex-girlfriends once did.
3)I don't mind a girl smarter than me but, If she tries to flaunt her intelligence over me every time we talk I'll get pissed.
4)A girl that can make me laugh is always wonderful.
5)They have to be a problem-solver. Girls who only complain get really deep under my skin.
6)Will accept the times when I need space.

Eh there's more but my head hurts right now, I need to go take something.

Added Bonuses:
Non-smoker
Beautiful Eyes
Good Figure.

For guys... er...

Well, attractiveness is a must, of course... preferably someone who is taller than me (I are 5'8). Reasonably intelligent, sense of humour is always good. Loyalty, someone who can actually talk about things, someone who's attentive and loving. I don't want someone overly sensitive tho, because I can come out with a lot of shit and not really mean it. We have to have enough things in common to at least be friends beforehand (otherwise shit never works). And maybe someone who's a bit forward with things due to the fact I'm rather shy.
Also, someone who doesn't mind my lameness/lack of style. I'm poor, I'm not going to be able to look stunning with wonderful outfits and shiz all the time like other girls.

That sounds about right...

I don't really have any special ways to get a guy's attention since I generally fail at getting someone I like to like me back (do not reply boobs, I'm a bit small in that area).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)