Project What's His Last? [Round 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite, in rain aqua jet from kabutops goes first bc it will be faster
But it doesn't kill.

252+ Atk Life Orb Kabutops Aqua Jet vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Thundurus in Rain: 173-204 (57.8 - 68.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

It's more of a universal check to faster opponents, as it stops omastar and provides speed control against things like M. Altaria.

Mix

mahmood soldi
is a Past WCoP Champion
Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost

The last can be Charizard-Y because the team have Keldeo+ Ttar, keldeo can attract Latwins and Ttar can trapping they for help Charizard-Y sweep,in plus Double Weather is a famous core and celebi and clefable have a fire move that can helped by the sun

Diancie @ Diancite
Ability: Magic B ounce
EVs: 252 spA/ 4 def/ 252 spe
Naive Nature
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Psychic
- Diamond Storm

I think Mega Diancie is a great addition to the team.

- With Magic bounce, Diancie can help take the burden of excadrill.
- Psychic can lure out mega venasaur and kill it. Since the team already have celebi and excadrill to deal with Heatran, Diancie doesn't need earth power.
- Check Charizard Y which is a huge threat for the team.
- Also help check Talonflame which the team is weak to once Ttar is gone.
- Also help check Bisharp since Bisharp can sweep if keldeo is weaken.
- It also help check Tornadus T.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok voting starts now n_n

please comment with the Pokemon and person who suggested it's name bolded. This makes it easier for me to count up votes. Voting will end tomorrow.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok and the winner is Mega Charizard Y suggested by team PokePals! Congrats! Your name and suggestion will be added to the archive n_n

The next team is based around a core of Mega Venusaur and Manaphy, which was suggested in the team building shop. I didn't do the team that was given to the person who asked, but I built this anyway cause I thought it would be fun. FWG core with Venu Heatran and Manaphy. Landorus helps with sand teams and Life Orb Torn can provide pressure to offense and stall alike. It isn't AV because Venu already checks Keldeo. So what's my last?

And since I actually did build this team, bonus points if the mon chosen ends up being the same mon I picked n_n

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 232 SpA / 24 Spe
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Synthesis

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball
- Tail Glow

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 132 HP / 252 SpA / 124 Spe
Modest Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Toxic
- Taunt

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

Tornadus-Therian @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 72 Atk / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- Superpower
- Taunt

Well since I actually have a team with these 5 Pokémon, I'll just don't bother and post my last member (though it's a bit old team) and maybe by chance we have the exact same team:

Kyurem-B @ Leftovers
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 56 HP / 216 SpA / 232 Spe
Mild Nature
- Substitute
- Roost
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam

But since your team is more offensively oriented a different set might be better. I actually had defensive Heatran, defensive Venusaur and Assault Vest Tornadus-T.

Keldeo @ Life Orb
Ability: Justified
EVs: 24 HP / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 SpA
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Scald
- Secret Sword

Since the team is very weak against Bisharp, Keldeo would make a great teammate. Keldeo is one of the best check to Bisharp. This set allow Keldeo to better check Bisharp.
keldeo can also deal some chip damage to opposing pokemon by burning them and weaken them enough so that Tornadus can late game sweep.
Keldeo can also be use to check Kyurem B since the team is also weak against Kyurem B.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)