What's His Last? (Voting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The winner of this round goes to.... Rimz and Belly Drum Slurpuff! Congrats to you!!!

Rimz = 11 votes
Confluxx = 9 votes
Dece1t = 5 votes
Quantum = Tesseract 0
Ryolain = 0

Next team will be posted shortly!

Sobi

Banned deucer.
~ [Week 3] Team

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Ball
- Recover

Bisharp @ Lum Berry
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance
- Pursuit
- Knock Off

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet
- Dragon Dance
- Knock Off

Mandibuzz @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Foul Play
- Brave Bird
- Toxic

Tyranitar @ Chople Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Crunch
- Stone Edge

This is a balance team I made, pretty straightforward to be honest. Mega Sableye is there to check the physical attackers that cause trouble as well as be annoying for special attackers to handle. Calm Mind turns it into a threatening attacker and incredibly hard to take out. Bisharp and Crawdaunt are my setup sweepers and wallbreakers and appreciate the Will-O-Wisp support Sableye provides. Bisharp is a good status absorber with Lum Berry as well, allowing it to pivot into opposing Mega Sableye or Swords Dance on a predicted Will-O-Wisp. Mandibuzz helps Sableye in checking physical attackers and also provides Defog support. It can also status setup sweepers with Toxic, putting them on a timer and forcing switches. Finally, Tyranitar is my final status spreader and Stealth Rock setter. He also helps my team against Alakazam and other Focus Blast users, as with a Chople Berry equipped, it can stomach one well and heavily damage 'Zam with Crunch. But the question is...

what's my last?

You may now post your ideas n_n

Confluxx [Old]

Banned deucer.

Hoopa-Unbound @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magician
EVs: 180 Atk / 76 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Hyperspace Hole
- Gunk Shot
- Energy Ball

Hoopa-U gives that Dark team a Choice Scarf user and a very good one at that, being able to check Fighting types including SubCM Keldeo with Hyperspace Hole, Fairy types with Gunk Shot, Energy Ball for Water and Ground types, and Hyperspace Fury is a very strong and easily spammable STAB attack.

Last edited:

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature / Mild Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower / Superpower
- Taunt

I feel Hydreigon is a great fit for this Dark team, 1 because it's lacking in Special Attackers, and it's a great Stallbreaker! Draco Meteor LO Boosted, and with a Modest Nature hits like a truck, with the ability to break most non-Fairy or Steel type walls. Dark Pulse is a secondary STAB with a pretty decent flinch chance. The 3rd slot it really depends on preference, Flamethrower is for Fire Coverage, which can be useful especially for checking Scizor, however Superpower provides nice mixed coverage, with the ability to 2KO Chansey. Taunt is to prevent status moves from being used, i.e. recovery, status problems, hazard set up, ect.

I think even without Hoopa-U, the team will still have an alright time vs Fighting (or at least as good as it can do, Hoopa does fail to outspeed Scarf Heracross and Terrakion), Mandibuzz and Sableye will still put in work, but Hydreigon I feel is a great asset for the team!

Last edited:
Swords Dance Drapion

Drapion @ Lum Berry / Life Orb
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake
- Knock Off / Taunt / Toxic Spikes

I feel like Drapion is a nice candidate for the last slot, thanks to its secondary Poison typing, which gives it the ability to check several Fairy pokemons, especially when Bisharp is gone or isn't enough. Swords Dance is a nice surprise factor move (if your opponent expects a defensive set) that allows it to break through most walls in the game. Poison Jab is its first STAB and handles Grass and Fairy pokemons, as well as hitting those who resist its coverage moves. Earthquake hits Tyranitar, Bisharp and most other Steel pokemons, which can usually take on its STAB moves with ease. Knock Off has the utility of removing an item and its also its secondary STAB. Taunt and Toxic Spikes are also worth-mentioning options that helps Drapion breaking through most stall teams, and can replace Knock Off mostly often due to the great presence of Dark STABs on the team.

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect/Foul Play
- Toxic/Foul Play
- Heal Bell

Decent Special Wall and also a good Wish Passer and Cleric, Umbreon fit perfectly with M-Sab/Tyranitar/Mandibuzz stallish Core, Toxic helps against other stalls, Protect to scout opponent's moves (and HJK) and Foul Play to hit physical setup sweepers.

Last edited:
Considering this team is mostly comprised of physical attackers and anything you could think of is taken,

Sharpedo @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Protect
- Dark Pulse
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam / Destiny Bond

Sharpedo is the speed control for this team, and a nice surprise to the teams expecting a physical sharpedo and bringing in their physical wall, aka skarmory, and then being promptly rekt by a nice hydro pump. Protect for the obvious. Dark Pulse for STAB and nice damage, I feel that this could be slashed for Ice Beam. Hydro pump for main STAB damage, Ice Beam to hit dragon, flying, and grass types, and finally destiny bond to just take out the opponents wincon, or rather when sharpedo cant really do much damage and would rather just take the mon out.

Sobi

Banned deucer.
sorry for the wait folks
~ [Week 4] Team

Charizard (M) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Solar Beam
- Fire Blast
- Roost
- Defog

Chandelure @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Trick
- Fire Blast
- Energy Ball
- Shadow Ball

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 30 Def / 30 SpD / 0 Spe
- Blue Flare
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn

Volcanion @ Choice Specs
Ability: Water Absorb
Modest Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Flamethrower

Fletchinder
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
- Swords Dance
- Will-O-Wisp
- Acrobatics
- Roost
This team is from Misaka, so thanks to them. Charizard Y is this team's hazard remover which is mandatory since the Pokemon on this team do not like losing their health from Stealth Rock every time they switch in. It also provides this team with a Water-type answer with Solar Beam. Scarf Chandelure is useful, as it can mess around with the foe by giving them a Choice Scarf, potentially crippling them by locking them into a status move. Victini is this team's wallbreaker and Choice Scarf allows it to outspeed a lot of Pokemon. Volcanion is another wallbreaker that packs a real punch with Choice Specs, while Fletchinder gives this team a priority user, wincon and late-game cleaner. But the question is...

what's their last?

You have until the 24th to post ideas.

Edit: Entei is not allowed to be nominated, as it was actually the last Pokemon. I made a mistake and some people may have seen it so it's not fair.

Last edited:

Confluxx [Old]

Banned deucer.

Infernape (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Close Combat
- Fire Blast

The team has no Stealth Rock on it and Mega Charizard Y is the only way to remove hazards. Infernape is a fast Pokemon with access to Stealth Rock and Taunt which is prevents the opponent from getting up rocks. Of course there's Torkoal to spin and get up rocks but the team looks very offensive and Infernape would fit better.

Last edited:

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Flash Cannon

The team lacks a stealth rocker which, in my opinion, is pretty much a necessity for an offensive team like this. Heatran fills the role perfectly as it also provides a helpful Dragon resist among other resists and decent special defense. It can also work as a Mega-Diancie check which is a big threat, as long as you can preserve the Air Balloon.

Last edited:

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!

Rotom-Heat @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 136 Spe
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

I'd like to suggest this pokemon for the team.I see that if somehow Volcanion is wored off and rocks are up (not mandatory) ,a choice banded azumarill packed with aqua jet can defeat the team easily or rather destroy most of them.Rotom-Heat can live one banded aqua jet and cripple it with with will-o-wisp.Will also working as a EQ switch-in and a effective defensive annoying pokemon.

Last edited:

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...

Torkoal @ Leftovers
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Yawn
- Lava Plume

Torkoal provides Stealth rock to add support vs types such as Flying and opposing Fire teams. Not only that but Fire really does appreciate rocks so along side Defog Charizard, Torkoal is a reliable spinner. Yawn is to put the opponent to sleep, allowing you to pull off a rapid spin or a stealth rock, and Lava Plume is just for STAB.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)