Which pokemon are your archnemesis'?

Rules: Say why you hate battling them, but it shouldn't be something dumb like "he looks stupid and I hate his cry". Try to avoid saying things like "Skarmbliss cause it's hard n I hate whirlwinds", should be neat to see which pokemon are standouts as things you hate to battle.

I hate Heatran. So much. I think he's too good for my own good especially when he has that scarf. So powerful, so annoying.

I disprove of Bronzong and his various grab bag of resistances. He also has some variances in his moveset, it's frustrating trying to predict a hypnosis only to eat a massive gyro ball in the face (or vice versa).

I HATE taunt gyarados, especially as starter or late in the match, simply because I don't usually pack a counter or my counter is dead by then.

Jirachi is annoying because of resistances. What a little bugger, I find him frustrating and just whirlwind him away to stall out later. That's hardly fun :(

Bronzong is the bane of my existance. It eats my face with all those resistances and Hypnosis.

Skarmbliss + Starmie has been raping me lately. It's like it was made to counter everything those two can't.

I hate anything that has the potential to explode, it just drives me nuts when I'm about to kill something and it blows up right in my face, taking a healthy productive member of my team with it. Sashers also tick me off, when I SHOULD have killed something and it somehow miraculously survives and kills me back... ugh.

Specifically, since I play UU Altaria has been pissing me off. The thing is it can pull off both Draco Meteor and Dragon Dance fairly well, and if I dont get which one is right on the first try my team's in for a lot of hurt.

Gengar, especially the subbing variety. There's very little that can switch in safely, and not knowing if it has HP Ice or Fire can really be annoying.

I hate Kingdra. It seems to have better defenses than it should. And it only has one weak but it tends to survive unSTABed ones and other dragons don't like its dragon attacks. I once tried using one and it sucked. I also hate Volbeat but not in a competitive way, I hate it because of all of those stupid rumours about it (such as it being a Ledyba baby/an electric type) and its voice in Pokemon Channel.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I hate facing Heatran. ESPECIALLY the Scarf version. For some reason it seems more annoying than even the Specs set.

Another one that pisses me off now is Anger Point Tauros, because guess what I did on accident.

I also hate the dreaded Gengar... 9/10 times Hypnosis always hits me... And it has a (somewhat) ridiculous movepool that I don't know how to approach it.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I think my nemesis is Hippowdon. Screws my Cressy with Sandstorm, stops a lot of my team, and always has a partner with high SDef to come in on my SE attacks x_x Not only that but he comes quite often in SS teams, and they are my true bane after all (I'm always unprepared for them).

Anything with sand veil or snow cloak (ANY kind of evasion is fucking annoying, I wish it was disabled under evasion clause) but mainly Medicham. Especially the unscarfed/banded versions, its wide array of type coverage just rapes my team with Weezing+Blissey+Bulkydos on the defense. If it gets locked into a move I can at least force it to go away temporarily or disable it with a twave if it gets cocky and thinks it can kill my bliss with psycho cut, but if it can switch on the fly none of my walls can take it. The only way I can counter it is luring a thunderpunch out for my electivire to boost on.

Blissey was once a pain for me, but then I learned about Dugtrio...

Right now, my team covers alot of pokes, but Stone edge gyras are a pain in my Gyra-walling, HP electric mantines ass....

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I hated Milotic in advance.

Now its mostly Yanmega when I'm trying out new teams or UU.

Breloom. A base 130 att poke with a 100% accurate sleep move, Leech Seed, immunity to status and recovers in SS. >_>

I hate Bronzong, especially if he's in a Trick Room team. If I get into a Trick Room team, all I can do is stall out and pummel him when I can finally predict when Trick Room will stop, and not get OHKO'd by Gyro Ball. >.>;

I also hate Cresselia, that thing walls BETTER than Blissey can, from my experience, and eats an infinite amount of punishment from my Poke's attacks, no matter how many times my Raichu uses Nasty Plot to eff that thing up.

Hera's also a big problem, because he OHKOs most of my Pokemon without problem. I should REALLY get a Dusknoir. >.>;

well gliscor is the answer to your problems with heracross lol.

My arch nemesis is Weavile. Especially the sword dancing sash version that sweeps the entire team.

Bronzong with his annoying hypnosis and trick room and explodes in your face.

Infernape just because the fact that you dont know what type of moveset it runs.

Tyranitar with his broken ability sandstream and raping the entire team easily.

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Forretress...Definitely.
My teams all on spikes, and when my opponent starts with forretress as well.
I play this one match, where first 20 turns were all spiking and spinning...

Cresselia. I'm sure every other possible wall in the game (Defense Deoxys included) is easier to 1HKO at full hp than Cresselia is without boosted attacks. CB Heracross is probably the only pokemon to OHKO Cress or at least have a chance to (pretty sure there's some slim margin for Cress to survive, its uber counterpart doesn't stand a chance even with max def and hp + bold nature against that same Megahorn).

I once got 3 Swords Dances off on a Garchomp once that I had out against a Cresselia (it was sleeping I believe, then tried to Ice Beam me when it woke up but I had a Yache). It was at full hp. I Dragon Clawed. It survived. It finished me off. Cress was pretty much dead in the water, but it still took Garchomp with it...

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
...Yeah, I have more than just Heatran now.

*Gengar is a bitch. So many damn combinations with this thing, It's hard to predict.
*Anything with a Scarf is annoying as hell.
*Calm Mind Raikou. Annoying... as... hell...

I hate anything that has unpredictable movesets. Things like gengar, salamence, garchomp but especially tyranitar. You don't know what's coming and you if switch in the wrong counter then you're gonna take a beating.

Tyranitar especially is annoying because you have no idea what it's packing. I don't know how many times I've sent in gliscor or skarmory expecting it to be physical only to get a random ice beam or fire blast in the face.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)