Which pokemon are your archnemesis'?

Ditto (edit, not the pokemon Ditto :P) on starting Taunting Gyarados. Screws over my Scizor Agility SD BP setup completely. Scizor needs Spark or something. Can't he click his claws together to make a spark? :(

I hate Gyarados. I always have a counter on my team, but if by some lucky chance my counter is killed via flinch, attack missing, critical hit, whatever it may be, I'm screwed.

I also don't like motordrive. Not Electivire. Motordrive. As soon as that ability goes off, it is a huge pain.

Anything that can explode. My jaw dropped in the Battle Tower when I saw Forretress Explode to take down my Latias, and a Steelix do the same to take down Latios to kill my third attempt at round 36. Now that I have Gengar, I don't fear it as much.

Anything Bug, Steel, or Ghost is my nemesis in the Battle Frontier, because Latios doesn't take physical hits very well. Usually Shadow Ball is the main bugger, even Swalot with a medicore 73 attack can 2KO Latios with SB. Scizor's Silver Wind and Heracross' Megahorn KO Latios. Steels are just hard to take down overall, and as noted above they pack Explosion. I pack a Gengar to deal with these now, though I haven't faced one since starting off with one.

The hit list increases in the Battle Tower. Most recently, Purugly's Shadow Claw 2KOed Latias, so Latios is in even more trouble. Crunch, Pursuit, etc. have to be watched out for.

I guess, after all of this, the real only major bane of my Latios is the dreaded Heracross, and I was at one point considering Psychic JUST to deal with him (would also hit Gengar, Wheezing, and Nidoking harder).

heracross@life orb
252atk/156spd/100spatk
naughty
-megahorn
-close combat
-night slash
-hp:ice/fire

I have been fucking up so many gliscors and forretresses with this set and I would really hate to see it be used on me.

CBcross in general fucks up so many walls.

Tyranitar. I hate the SpDef boost it gets in sand, even if sandstorms benefit three of my team members anyway. :o

Outside of Wifi, Staravia. I hate hunting for Bibarel to EV train in Atk only to find a Staravia instead. They Intimidate you, and, in my experience, never let you run. They like to OHKO my younger Pokes.... ;_;

In the D/P generation only one Pokemon has really been my bane and that's Infernape.

104 base Atk/Sp. Atk, 108 base speed and an insanely large movepool. This thing is almost impossible to switch in on with relative ease.

Switch in Heatran to absorb that in coming Fire Blast? Oh, ok it decided to Earthquake/Close Combat instead. My bad. =(

Send in Gyarados to Intimidate and absorb a resisted hit! Thunder punch? Damn.

My boy Mixmence has this in the bag! He'll resist everything! THE FUCK? HP ICE? FUCK YOU INFERNAPE!

Seriously, I hate that thing.

Togekiss - it's cheap.
Garchomp - Did it really need Sand Veil?
Bronzong, Cresselia, Blissey, Skarmory - so boring and so uncreative.
DD Gyarados and CS Heracross, SpecsMence, SpecsPoryZ - force you to pack counters.

I think I just really hate OU.

Definitely Bronzong, the thing just won't die if you didn't have it in mind while making your team. I now build teams starting with a Pokemon with a fire move.

Beyond that, I really agree with Shiny Oddish's list, except Heracross seems to have a cool factor. Those pokes aren't just OU'd, they're practically present on every team. I should wait for tiers to solidify and go hide in BL :) too.

Bronzong(shitty metallic bell that just can't die even without a good fire attack, it does survive unstabbed ones which is really annoying).

Blissey I just don't like it because I see it in almost every match I play.

TauntRados is the worst especially since I do not have a proper counter for it.

Breloom. A base 130 att poke with a 100% accurate sleep move, Leech Seed, immunity to status and recovers in SS. >_>
QFT

I shit my pants every time I see a Breloom. Truth is, I usually can handle them, but it's always a big headache and involves lots of prediction.

Also, Tyranitar, who ruins Cresselia with Sandstorm and the possibility of Crunch/Pursuit/Dark Pulse. Flee? Stab Pursuit. Stay? Crunched to death. >_<

Cresselia seems to be able to survive anything I throw at it, and by the time It's down to about half HP it's already got a Calm mind or two in and is nearly unstoppable.

I hate Heatran too. Base 600 stats and the ability to just absorb fire attacks is hugely annoying, especially when they switch in just before I kill a Fortress or something. The scarfed versions are the worst.

Whenever I battle a Breloom, I die a little on the inside.

Other than that, there are a few Pokemon that scare me, like Lucario, but its more of a respectful relationship.

If anything, with the latest team I made my biggest nemesis is that stupid little Pokemon doll that pops out when they use Substitute. Immune to all status? What kind of overpowered crap IS that, anyway?

Also, Tyranitar, who ruins Cresselia with Sandstorm and the possibility of Crunch/Pursuit/Dark Pulse. Flee? Stab Pursuit. Stay? Crunched to death. >_<
I feel no sympathy lmao. Cresselia deserves that shit for being the most goddamn annoying tank in the game. At least blissey dies to physical attacks. This thing tanks all sorts of crap from both sides and then recovers the damage. I'm glad there's ttar who completely screws cress over.

In the D/P generation only one Pokemon has really been my bane and that's Infernape.

104 base Atk/Sp. Atk, 108 base speed and an insanely large movepool. This thing is almost impossible to switch in on with relative ease.

Switch in Heatran to absorb that in coming Fire Blast? Oh, ok it decided to Earthquake/Close Combat instead. My bad. =(

Send in Gyarados to Intimidate and absorb a resisted hit! Thunder punch? Damn.

My boy Mixmence has this in the bag! He'll resist everything! THE FUCK? HP ICE? FUCK YOU INFERNAPE!

Seriously, I hate that thing.
This I QFT. Given nape's movepool, speed, attack and special attack stats, there's literally nothing that can switch in safely, except maybe a cresselia with psychic. It's always a pain taking a bunch of damage figuring out its moveset, then trying to kill it. But luckily it does kill itself if it has life orb.

I hate me some Garchomp. More for his attempt at making Flygon useless than having trouble dealing with him. Although when he first came around, I was convinced he broke the game. X_x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)