Which Pokemon Benefits the Most from 31/31/31/31/31/31?

There are plenty of Pokemon that would work extremely well with four perfect stats, or even five, but in your opinion, which Pokemon needs 31/31/31/31/31/31 the most? Don't just say a Pokemon; try to say the set name. The one I thought would need it the most would be TyraniBoah; It needs perfect HP, the special attack and attack 31 would maxamize its attacking potential, speed is always needed, and the higher the defenses are, the better it can take hits.

Other Options:
DD-nite (Needs high attacking stats, better Defense = Easier DD)
Mixpert (Both attacks, needs defenses to wall)

Thats all I can really think of, but now I want to hear YOUR opinions.

Listed Ideas:
Mix-Mence
Arceus SP
Mixed Dialga
BulkyGyara
Girantina

Maybe BulkyGyara? The EVs are very fine-tuned and would have to be completely re-done if the IVs were different. Mixmence is a good one too.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Mix Dialga imo. Actually a sweeper that needs both of its defensive stats and offenses. Speed isn't that much of a requirement but it would still benefit him to outspeed Metagrosses and such.

Let's try to stick to non-ubers. I'm using this thread as a discussion but also as an idea for what I should breed. I'll be spending a month or two breeding a flat out 31 IV'd Pokemon. So breedables and non-ubers would be the best.

I think MixPert would like those Evs quite a bit. Any Pogey that is fairly bulky would like to have perfect Evs though.

chainchomp/mixmence/anything else that needs to hit hard mixed + take a few hits in the process (think mence roost/life orb set)

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Mixape needs it a lot, as does Chainchomp.

Only Mixed attackers need perfect 31s. Slow walls don't give a damn about speed and usually only have one variety of attack, so the other stat doesn't need anything at all.

I was just thinking about this a while ago.
Well, it's not perfect 31s, but you'll get it when I say Bronzong. It needs perfect Hp above all, so it can tank better. The defenses need to be high as well, if it's going to be taking down Boahs. Speed needs to be 63, for Gyro Ball (even just those 31 points really mess with the power), and the attack stat is low already, so it needs to be made up for with a high IV. Bronzong also carries Grass Knot on many occasions, so a high Sa stat would be nice. Bronzong is also genderless, making it a pain to breed. I'd like a Sassy one. :P

Flygon.

Flygons stats are decent and average. It needs speed so that it isn't outsped and killed, it needs max defense and special defense to cover those decent defenses, Hp to cover the defenses, and max special attack and attack for it's attack. Flygon can do a lot, but can't do certain things well without high iv's.

I'm having a hard time thinking up anything that really needs them. I mean, mixed sweepers usually couldn't really give a damn about their defenses, most of them are going to die to Life Orb or general lack of Leftovers anyway.

However, if you plan to breed for a perfect Pokemon I recommend going for Gyarados simply because it's the easiest to do it with, though you won't get many good trades for it.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Arcanine's a good example of a "bulky mixed sweeper" imo, but since it's going to want Hidden Power (Grass/Ground/something), it's probably going to want some 30's thrown in there.

I gonna say any uber, because a strong uber in ubers is a lot stronger than a strong breedable poke, because there are many good ones out there, but perfect ubers are much harder to come by. Rash Scarf Kyogre is one that sticks out in my head

Flygon. It needs HP and really can benifit from the high Attack, Sp.Attack, Speed, and Defenses since one usually gets decreased to increase an Attack stat.

if someone has already said this, im saying it again, cause its pretty obvious. tyraniboah!!

needs 31 ev in hp in order to even be a tyraniboah. needs max speed so that it requires less speed Evs in order to outspeed weezing and blissey.

needs 31 special attack in order to be able to kill walls such as gliscor and hippodawn.

needs 31 SP defence to be able to take blisseys ice beams without breaking the sub.

and so on...

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Things that are hurt by all 31:
Trick Roomers

I mean, aiming for sex-flawless stats (sextuple, perverts) is nice, but considering the possible millions-to-one odds (since only 3 of those are passed), why bother?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)