WHO Is the BEst RAPPER in the game right now??

who is the best rapper

• jizz khalifa

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • MC Hammer

• krit

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • kendrick

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • cole

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • gay-z

• mac miller

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • eminem

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • rick ross

• taylor swift

Votes: 35 44.9%
  • beastie boys

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Eazy-E

• Kanye West

• Flava Flav

• mingot

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raekwon or Black Thought.
Raekwon is my favorite rapper EVER, but between ob4cl and ob4cl2 he didn't really do much of note, and since ob4cl2 most of the shit he's put out has just been solid but not exceptional. Black Thought is kind of in the same boat for me, but to a lesser extent; most of my favorite stuff by The Roots was their early stuff.

if you can't tell from my previous post, i'm a childish gambino fan

his lyrics are so clever. he fits in wordplay almost everywhere while rapping from the heart and delivers every line authentically

he reminds me a lot of eminem a few years back. he's got that kind of enthusiasm that a lot of other rappers just don't have

not to mention his lyrics are genius

"took the 'G' out your waffle, all you got left is your ego"

"this Asian dude, I stole his girl, and now he's got that Kogi beef
my dick is like an accent mark, it's all about the over 'E's"

icepick

she brings the rain
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Raekwon is my favorite rapper EVER, but between ob4cl and ob4cl2 he didn't really do much of note, and since ob4cl2 most of the shit he's put out has just been solid but not exceptional. Black Thought is kind of in the same boat for me, but to a lesser extent; most of my favorite stuff by The Roots was their early stuff.
Yeah I agree with you, though Undun was the best hip-hop album I heard last year. I don't really keep up with modern hip-hop, but I know these guys have been putting out some good records in the past couple years.

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Does anyone else think that it's ironic that most of the people in Mac Miller's videos are black? It's as if he knows that he needs black people somewhere in his video since he's white.

I don't like rap.

Does anyone else think that it's ironic that most of the people in Mac Miller's videos are black? It's as if he knows that he needs black people somewhere in his video since he's white.

I don't like rap.
Or he has black friends. DERPA

Yeah I agree with you, though Undun was the best hip-hop album I heard last year. I don't really keep up with modern hip-hop, but I know these guys have been putting out some good records in the past couple years.
Don't get me wrong, Undun was a nice album (as is pretty much all of The Roots' stuff, forever classy) but I felt there was some really great hip hop in 2011, like CunninLynguists, Shabazz Palaces, and Kendrick Lamar.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
wu tang clan ain't nothin to fuck with
wu tang clan ain't nothin to fuck with

WU TANG CLAN AIN'T NOTHIN TO FUCK WITH

To troll or not to troll? Hmm...

Anyway, music is all subjective. But my vote for best rapper in the game right now would be Lupe Fiasco. His wordplay is unmatched, his flow is versatile and smooth and he actually has content behind his music.

Kendrick Lamar is also very, very good. As is Childish Gambino. Eminem is still as good as ever, if you don't agree then I don't think you've listened to Recovery or Hell: The Sequel.

Which brings me to Royce Da 5'9". He's very talented and very underrated.

If we go the underground route then we have to mention Immortal Technique, Murs, and Pharoahe Monch.

Asher Roth is great. Andre 3000 (Big Boi, not so much, although he's getting better with age). B.o.B, Hopsin, Wale.

I'll probably catch some heat for this, but Earl Sweatshirt and Tyler, the Creator both deserve mentions.

Earl has some of the best wordplay and flow, point blank. Especially at such a young age. Don't sleep on him.

Tyler, the Creator gets a lot of criticism for being a "satanist" (hinit, hint: He's an atheist, doesn't believe in god or the devil) and having dark lyrics. So the fuck what? The fact of the matter is he has an off the wall delivery that is very unique and instantly recognizable.

There are tons of other great rappers... And way more shitty ones (Drake, Mac Miller, Rick Ross), but I'll leave it at that for now.

P.s.

666Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Em All Don't Give A Fuck Litter Life Bacon Boys Loiter Squad Butt Fuck Bitch Niggas666

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)