NOC Why is there a gun in my popcorn? GAME OVER SCUM WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
these constant pushes for "contributions" from a bunch of different ppl bothers me a lot ngl

feels very similar to people prodding inactives and encouraging others to post instead of saying something themselves.

My other point still stands. Why do you insist that you should be the lock town? We don't know nearly enough for confidence in who it should be (and frankly, I'm bothered by people believing it should be me, I thought we were supposed to be really suspicious of each other?) So yeah.

I will say that Yeti is null rn. They ARE actually doing things, but they don't really feel too helpful to me (although it may just be I'm not reading hard enough rn), and the sudden accusations put me off a bit, like why I suspect FH.

I think that I need to take a step back, and look over everything, maybe make an iso or smth.

I'm tired rn though, so tag me if you have any questions or anything you want to ask, I'll get to it when I wake up.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
read

please

i am the only person i know is town so i don't believe anyone else should be it and won't support anyone else. this is separate from whether other people agree. just that my own logic is such that i wont support anyone else as the surviving town unless i can no longer be it/we get more info on the game than 2 shots. and i find it suspicious when other people do support not-themselves for it so early

read

please

i am the only person i know is town so i don't believe anyone else should be it and won't support anyone else. this is separate from whether other people agree. just that my own logic is such that i wont support anyone else as the surviving town unless i can no longer be it/we get more info on the game than 2 shots. and i find it suspicious when other people do support not-themselves for it so early
Really quickly before I go off for tonight, this is what I've been waiting for. This post makes me think that Yeti is town now, considering that they only really had ~3 minutes to drum up a sort of response, so they didn't exactly have time to discuss with any scummates.

I will say, however, that Jalmont is doing absolutely nothing helpful, being arguably worse than DBW rn, which bothers me a lot. I'll probably iso those two as well tomarrow.

Really quickly before I go off for tonight, this is what I've been waiting for. This post makes me think that Yeti is town now, considering that they only really had ~3 minutes to drum up a sort of response, so they didn't exactly have time to discuss with any scummates.
That doesn't make sense. With an answer as obvious as that who would wait to discuss it with teammates? I mean, personally I don't particularity like that yeti won't support dle's plan,despite understanding her logic, but supposedly seeking a response as obvious as that is just strange

hey guys can we not shit up the thread with "witty" one-liners it distracts me from the important things like josh's valiant defense of haruno :toast:

thanks

-jalmont

ps i have some interesting theories regarding this game so lookin forward to see if i'm right. either that or im gonna sub for school obligations. :D
people need to chill with attacking "idlers" / dudes who don't post exactly the way you want to

you can go after ppl who you think write a lot without saying much without being a douche about it lol. some people just don't post as much as others. not everyone can sit here all day spamming "reply" or coming up with a 3k word essay.

relax.
Empoof
these 2 posts don't say overmuch in terms of reads and gameplay, but they expose fallacies that I believe town would be more likely to point out.
The reason I had him higher when I posted my list was something along the lines of "uh idr too much from him but iirc he's been logical?"

Asek

Banned deucer.
hey uhh just so y'all know im working tonight then leaving to go on a holiday for a week tomorrow morning

im not gonna request that LoA thing as i think its a kind of lame rule but dont expect anything big for a whilst

if i get shot i know where im looking so i dont really care about that

but yeah expect only sporadic posts and small inputs

this means i wont finish my wallpost in the foreseeable future

ganbatte

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Aight fuck you all. I cannot resist the urge to shoot twin. Expect that in an hour. Shitter did shit all game which isn't like him. If twin kill is a mafia then I'm shooting flyn next 100%. Will post potential reasonin later TY

read

please

I will never advocate for me to be shot in place of someone else. I thought that discussion was healthy.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
People I'd shoot
Asek: most likely especially if he does nothing during this period of time
Blazade: gut tell
FH: playing similar to oc noc

US/yeti are not going to be my call. I expect one/both to be scum.

What the fuck is flyn doing lol

what i sent to knights at the start of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)