Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
EDIT: Wait, so you can't distribute Syberia's shit? I thought he told everyone that got his stuff to distribute them when he stopped trading.
My old shit is redistributable by everyone. My new stuff (that I actually do trade, which appears in the "My Pokemon" link in my sig) is not redistributable unless I specifically have told you it is (usually because you won it in my old Thunderdome topic).

My old shit is redistributable by everyone. My new stuff (that I actually do trade, which appears in the "My Pokemon" link in my sig) is not redistributable unless I specifically have told you it is (usually because you won it in my old Thunderdome topic).
Hmm.. if this is true, then the Giveaway you did for your Japanese Flawless Ditto is now fully distributable, correct?

EDIT: And off topic a bit, where are your "Wants" located at anyway? I just happened to spot quite a few things I think would be handy for VGC Worlds.

You website is pointless, and there is no actually way to prove if it actually could happen. Besides, we know you are lying, you got them from Project Pokemon or when the site was Pokesav.org.

EDIT: Wait, so you can't distribute Syberia's shit? I thought he told everyone that got his stuff to distribute them when he stopped trading.
i know im lying you say.....no i was at the event and recieved raikou as i said, as for the others i recieved them in a trade, thanks df

oh and ummm why am i still on the blacklist?

i have a D/Cer. his name is TERRA#493. I was beating him 5-0 and intentionally D/Ced. Im not insisting you to blacklist him, just bewares he D/c's.

i know im lying you say.....no i was at the event and recieved raikou as i said, as for the others i recieved them in a trade, thanks df

oh and ummm why am i still on the blacklist?
I hope that mods dont send me an infraction for replying, but that is for 2 reasons: 1.-Offsite trading, you said you were talking to Syberia about that, well, then, ask him to defend you if its true 2.-Trading event pokemon that are more probable than not being hacks

Ehh, not sure if I should report this since there is no proof, and I find it very perplexing, but:

I was battling Waluigi3351 and some bizarre things happened. First off, his Porygon-Z was faster than my max-speed Aerodactyl, so I naturally assumed it was Scarfed. But then it freely switched attacks. I didn't care too much since this didn't affect the battle too badly...but then his Electivire outsped my max-speed Latias. It had not gotten a Motor Drive boost, and my Latias had not been slowed in any way. A Scarfed 'Vire? I was willing to accept this, but then it was revealed to have a Liechi berry.

I am reluctant to report this simply because I don't quite get how that would even be possible, even through hacking, and am trying to think of some obvious factor I missed that would explain it. I tried asking him, but he went offline after I did.

Ehh, not sure if I should report this since there is no proof, and I find it very perplexing, but:

I was battling Waluigi3351 and some bizarre things happened. First off, his Porygon-Z was faster than my max-speed Aerodactyl, so I naturally assumed it was Scarfed. But then it freely switched attacks. I didn't care too much since this didn't affect the battle too badly...but then his Electivire outsped my max-speed Latias. It had not gotten a Motor Drive boost, and my Latias had not been slowed in any way. A Scarfed 'Vire? I was willing to accept this, but then it was revealed to have a Liechi berry.

I am reluctant to report this simply because I don't quite get how that would even be possible, even through hacking, and am trying to think of some obvious factor I missed that would explain it. I tried asking him, but he went offline after I did.
It is possible to have any stats desired using pokesav, my friend as a joke made a 999 all stats jigglypuff.

EDIT: so basically he hacks [or uses hacks]

It is possible to have any stats desired using pokesav, my friend as a joke made a 999 all stats jigglypuff.

EDIT: so basically he hacks [or uses hacks]
Ah, didn't know Pokesav creations could bypass stats being calculated off IVs, EVs, and base stats, as I thought they were automatically recalculated when in a Wi-fi battle. If that's the case, then I am more certain his Pokes were hacked. Strangely, some of his other Pokemon had ridiculously low stats...

Ah, didn't know Pokesav creations could bypass stats being calculated off IVs, EVs, and base stats, as I thought they were automatically recalculated when in a Wi-fi battle. If that's the case, then I am more certain his Pokes were hacked. Strangely, some of his other Pokemon had ridiculously low stats...
You should have recorded the battle as proof.

You should have recorded the battle as proof.
Sadly, I only battle in Diamond, as I have not finished Platinum, have all my team members in Diamond, and all my breeding parents, and it would take forever to trade everything over. Oh well...I had a feeling reporting him wouldn't accomplish anything.

Sorry, but i dont know, where i should post my complaint otherwise.
Somewhere in one of the Blacklist threads there should be written, that i'm a "Disconnector". It makes me angry, when people automatically call me a Disconnector when the notorious blue screen suddenly appears. To all of you people, who don't know: I always try to record my battles for upload it to YouTube - IF i would "submit" i would flee, so i can at least record the battle. My WLAN connection makes daily problems, not only while playing Pokemon WiFi, you can't call me a Disconnector ._.

On the "Battle Me" thread, Waluigi3351 used hacked Pokemon(s) on me. One was his Porygon-Z for sure. I had used DD with Gyarados (boosting it to 349 speed) and he had Porygon-Z that outsped it and later switched attacks (not scarved).

On the "Battle Me" thread, Waluigi3351 used hacked Pokemon(s) on me. One was his Porygon-Z for sure. I had used DD with Gyarados (boosting it to 349 speed) and he had Porygon-Z that outsped it and later switched attacks (not scarved).
Heh, that happened to you too? Looks like I'm not the only one, so there should be a better chance of action being taken now.

VVV
I was battling Waluigi3351 and some bizarre things happened. First off, his Porygon-Z was faster than my max-speed Aerodactyl, so I naturally assumed it was Scarfed. But then it freely switched attacks.
...and now he's flaming you in the Battle thread...the douche...

Also reporting TERRA#493. I've been reading here that he disconnects (not intentional), and It didn't bother me until he disconnected on me right before I won. He blames his connection, which it may be the case (mines still fine), but the connection during the battle was absolutely fine, as in there was no lag whatsoever, and the fact that the D/C conveniently occured as he was about to lose his last pokemon furthers the fact of an intentional D/C.

Oh my fucking gosh. I have found out that the porygon-z i got in a trade from SEREBII was hacked. the speed is hacked to 406! thats why its out sped the DD Gyarados and the Aerodactyl. I HAVE RELEASED THE FUCKING HACK INTO THE WILD. The guy that i traded with on Serebii must of hacked the stats with Action Replay or something. THE HACKED PORYGON-Z IS RELEASED SO IT WONT BE AN ISSUE. I NEVER TOOK THE FREAKING TIME TO CHECK ITS STATS ON THE POKEMON ITSELF OR ON THIS SITE BECAUSE IT SEEMED LEGIT. I ALWAYS GOT OUTSPED BY PORYGON-Zs So i thought it was supposed to be fast. SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO has battled that Porygon-Z.

Heh, that happened to you too? Looks like I'm not the only one, so there should be a better chance of action being taken now.

VVV

...and now he's flaming you in the Battle thread...the douche...
GO TO HELL and burn up. I fucking said im sorry about the fucking porygon. ITS RELEASED NOW

Also reporting TERRA#493. I've been reading here that he disconnects (not intentional), and It didn't bother me until he disconnected on me right before I won. He blames his connection, which it may be the case (mines still fine), but the connection during the battle was absolutely fine, as in there was no lag whatsoever, and the fact that the D/C conveniently occured as he was about to lose his last pokemon furthers the fact of an intentional D/C.
And the fact that it's happened to others on here and many people on pokecommunity.

Waluigi- Is that the same "Scarfed" Porygon you used against me that outsped my Aerodactyl but not my Scarfed Heatran?
I told you that was hacked a few days ago..

And by the way, if he thaught the Porygon-Zs speed was hacked he should of immediately DCd from the battle, not wait till i take out his Lucario at the END. the porygon was used early in the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)