Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Do you guys need METAlfam's FC (incase he makes a new username and tries to scam more people) because he scammed with stolen Pokemon claming they were his, I have his fc in a PM.

This guy needs to be black listed. I'll remove all the pokemon he traded me in my thread.

Well I feel I must atleast comment on his action. I have no hate towards him since he did help me transfer my poke and did not run away with them but the fact he stole my data(pokemon) a bit sad on his part. Probably the last thing you expect coming from me but hey whatever life goes on and if he trade you my poke don't feel guilty about keeping them cause i am fine with it.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
as long as the stats are legal and the opponent says he uses legal hacks there shouldnt be a problem.
No.

Keep in mind that if you are caught with illegal Pokemon you will be blacklisted. Pay particular attention to move combinations and Pokeballs. If you use a Pokemon that is not in a normal Pokeball and then use an egg move you are in violation of this rule as smart players can and will use the absence of a normal Pokeball to predict a lack of egg moves. 3rd Generation tutored moves with 4th generation abilities (Counter/Superluck Absol comes to mind) are also not legal hacks.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
But the Pokemon in fact is a Venusaur, which is impossible to get in a Dusk Ball, that makes it an illegal hack, being or not being legal stats.
If you use a Pokemon that is not in a normal Pokeball and then use an egg move you are in violation of this rule as smart players can and will use the absence of a normal Pokeball to predict a lack of egg moves.
This rule does not apply to Venusaur, who comes in a Poke Ball whether or not it has egg moves anyway.

EDIT: I just updated the Battle Me rules to specifically list this exception, as well as Pokemon with 3rd gen move tutors in 4th gen Pokeballs.

bareke disconnect on me when he has 1 more poke left. his last poke is already half hp i believe but even its full hp, my 6+ seedbomb will take him out with out a doubt.

bareke disconnect on me when he has 1 more poke left. his last poke is already half hp i believe but even its full hp, my 6+ seedbomb will take him out with out a doubt.
Did you follow this rule already? Because it doesn't seem like you did..

*NEW* Don't simply report people without giving details. If this is a disconnect or battle hack accusation, tell us what you did to try to resolve this with the other party. Leaving this out will net you an infraction!
Also, if any mod feels that this post was unnecessary, feel free to delete it.

im here to report ooprodigyoo because i send him a pm about d/c and he said he did it because he pressed the run button and didnt want a loss

im here to report ooprodigyoo because i send him a pm about d/c and he said he did it because he pressed the run button and didnt want a loss
i did not say i didnt want a loss you azzhole.
I said it was completely accidental and when i told you what happened that im new to the game you said okay i already reported you anyways for being dumb, if you take the game that seriously you should hang yourself.

i did not say i didnt want a loss you azzhole.
I said it was completely accidental and when i told you what happened that im new to the game you said okay i already reported you anyways for being dumb, if you take the game that seriously you should hang yourself.
ya but you didnt have to d/c

IM SORRY WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME IM NEW TO WIFI BATTLING!
I JUST SIGNED UP TO THE SITE EARLIER TODAY, I JUST GOT HEART GOLD AND MY 1st EVER DS on MARCH 31st. I NEVER BATTLED OVER WIFI TIL TONIGHT. THERE SHOULDNT EVEN BE A RUN BUTTON THERE ITS SOOOOO STUPID, SO IM SORRY I WASNT TRYNA BE RUDE OR CHEAT YOU OUT OF A WIN. IM JUST A NOOB...

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Okay, just one question. I know that sometimes we see pokemon that we know are hacked (like an infernape in a quick ball for example). But if the movesets are legal, does it really matter how the pokemon was obtained (just out of curiousity)? I just wanted to say that I think for battling purposes, we should be a little more lenient about the hacks that are allowed. As long as they have legal movesets and stats, that's all that really matters, right??

Okay, just one question. I know that sometimes we see pokemon that we know are hacked (like an infernape in a quick ball for example). But if the movesets are legal, does it really matter how the pokemon was obtained (just out of curiousity)? I just wanted to say that I think for battling purposes, we should be a little more lenient about the hacks that are allowed. As long as they have legal movesets and stats, that's all that really matters, right??
That's how it is.

As long as people state in their signature, or before battling that they indeed do have hacked Pokemon, but have the moves/IV/EVs/etc, then it's fine.
I myself like to go OCD when I'm Sav'n. The only thing that's out of place that the dates of the caps/hatches are all the same date, unless they're a Legend, which I would make it GTS. :)

That's how it is.

As long as people state in their signature, or before battling that they indeed do have hacked Pokemon, but have the moves/IV/EVs/etc, then it's fine.
I myself like to go OCD when I'm Sav'n. The only thing that's out of place that the dates of the caps/hatches are all the same date, unless they're a Legend, which I would make it GTS. :)
I'm pretty sure that you aren't allowed to switch the ball, because if you're a good enough battler, you can gather something from the information about the ball the pokemon is in.

What do you mean? I keep all my Pokes in a Pokeball, legend and whatnot.
For example, if you sent out a Pokémon in a Pokéball that knew a move which it could only obtain via an event which gave it in a Cherish Ball, your opponents would assume it didn't have that move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)