Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to talk to you about it after via PM. That's why I didn't Dc so noobs like you won't try to Blacklist me.
Anyways, you were told it was hacked a few days ago, and still decided to use it, so yeah.

You could've said that to begin with. :/ But seriously, why didn't you check it's stats?

Was the Electivire traded for as well?
i looked at its stats but i didnt check them on smogon because they seemed legit. im used to getting outsped by Porygon-Z. i thought it was supposed to be fast. the other stats are completely legit. and the EVIRE is from the GTS

I dont hack. I came to Smogon to have some professional battles with the best of the best. Too bad that i brought a hacked pokemon from serebii over here. im sorry to everyone who has battled that Porygon-Z. my DUMBASS didnt check the stats of the pokemon before i traded my EVD LATIAS for it.

Lol wouldnt it already make sence to you Waluigi3351 already if a Porygon-Z is outspeeding an aerdactyl? Geez, i really dont understand people like this.. It makes me laugh how they just finally notice that its hacked but not the first time they get the pokemon..

If I was trading, the first thing that I would do, or any smart person would do is look at its stats, where its from, etc. But whatever and Plus you shouldnt be calling people these names because you make yourself look even dumber than you are right now... All i can say is simply, Pathetic...

I'm here to report an admitted intentional DC from bensretarded

Quote: seriously dude? I dont mean to be mean, but thats not cool man...
Originally Posted by Fat buggaz

Quote:
na i was just kidding, sorry if i made you mad. blissey my biggest fear lol (<<<at this point in time he is refering to, what he thought, might have been an insulting comment about my blissey)
Originally Posted by Fat bensretarded

Quote:
I was talking about the DC right at the end, I dont are what you think about bliss, it dosnt matter... That was gonna be my first smogon win...
Originally Posted by Fat buggaz

vv THIS (below) WAS HIS LAST REPLY vv

"well you beat me im not dening that but i didnt want to sit through all those calm minds"

(^ABOVE^)That was the pm he sent me

This is what the outlook of the battle was. I had bliss and electivire in near full health bliss had 4 calm minds and he only had a paralyzed Kingdra at full health with only special attacks and rain dance. The dc was intentional and he further admits in this thread http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57556&page=87. There were 3-5 turns left and he could have waited but i belive that this is all just a lie he is telling me to save his own record. To say that it was too long to wait another 2 minutes is just plain rediculous. This is an unfair and intentional DC that took away, what would have been, my first smogon win
His two fc's that he put up were
5370-6850-7211
0517-3728-4151
The one that he DC'ed with was with the first one.

And the fact that it's happened to others on here and many people on pokecommunity.
All i can say, is that i'm hanging on by pokecommunity on the same WLAN connection. You understand, what i mean.

I don't understand youse, why you don't believe me, in the fact, that I WOULD LIKE TO RECORD THE BATTLES, see my youtube channel for this. It is equal to me, if i loose or if i win, IF i would submit, i would flee, that i can at least record the battle... i've written that before, you know.

On the other hand, i can understand youse for part, because it really seems like i'm a Disconnector: stable connection, no laggs during the battle and then the blue screen suddenly appears. But i have to say, that in some of my battles the blue screen not only appears, when i'm loosing, sometimes he appears early in the beginning of a battle. I'm also have troubles beyond of a battle, means problems to respond or problems even to come into the wifi room. Error code 51330 or somewhat with 61xxx are often error codes by me.

My WLAN connection makes trouble beyond Pokemon WiFi as well. How should i describe the problem: My WLAN connection (i have a FRITZ!Box 3270 btw) is all the time stable, i get maximal 54 MBits/s, thats because of the WEP encoding, which is needed because of the NDS. But on sporadic times, without forewarning signs, the connection de- and re-activates. If this happens, i also have to re-login me on my daily-running programms like ICQ and Skype. I also have to load the YouTube video i currently watch, again.

I don't know, if the problems with my WLAN connection happens, because i excess the maximal allowed downstream/upstream from my tariff, or why the WLAN net is not the best in our locality.

All i can say, is that i'm hanging on by pokecommunity on the same WLAN connection. You understand, what i mean.

I don't understand youse, why you don't believe me, in the fact, that I WOULD LIKE TO RECORD THE BATTLES, see my youtube channel for this. It is equal to me, if i loose or if i win, IF i would submit, i would flee, that i can at least record the battle... i've written that before, you know.

On the other hand, i can understand youse for part, because it really seems like i'm a Disconnector: stable connection, no laggs during the battle and then the blue screen suddenly appears. But i have to say, that in some of my battles the blue screen not only appears, when i'm loosing, sometimes he appears early in the beginning of a battle. I'm also have troubles beyond of a battle, means problems to respond or problems even to come into the wifi room. Error code 51330 or somewhat with 61xxx are often error codes by me.

My WLAN connection makes trouble beyond Pokemon WiFi as well. How should i describe the problem: My WLAN connection (i have a FRITZ!Box 3270 btw) is all the time stable, i get maximal 54 MBits/s, thats because of the WEP encoding, which is needed because of the NDS. But on sporadic times, without forewarning signs, the connection de- and re-activates. If this happens, i also have to re-login me on my daily-running programms like ICQ and Skype. I also have to load the YouTube video i currently watch, again.

I don't know, if the problems with my WLAN connection happens, because i excess the maximal allowed downstream/upstream from my tariff, or why the WLAN net is not the best in our locality.
If you people don't believe me after that too, how about that: I will try to record my next battles with my camera, so i can show you, that i don't push the "POWER" button to disconnect??

TERRA #493 - Just because you record your battles doesn't prove you don't disconnect. You also disconnected in a battle against right before I was going to beat you. Seems like you don't like recording your losses and you "get disconnected" in those, what a coincidence huh?

TERRA #493 - Just because you record your battles doesn't prove you don't disconnect. You also disconnected in a battle against right before I was going to beat you. Seems like you don't like recording your losses and you "get disconnected" in those, what a coincidence huh?

I say blacklist the bastard.
Ok, just in his defense (only a little) I've had it DC right before he wins, but I've only had a few battles with him. Delete if necessary.

@ Terra. I still dont believe it, because when you "Disconnected" on me, he didnt even respond back to what I was saying when you "Disconnected". You just disappeared and didnt even discuss it with me.. So I don't know what to believe.. And it so happens that everytime your opponent is winning, they say they get D/Ced by you. But now you try to back yourself up now? Wow.. Whats happening to the Battle part of Smogon? Its always the new people who decides to D/C. thats what I've noticed lately.

When I came back to Smogon. (Which was like 4 days ago) in the matter of those 4 days I've gotten 6 D/C's, that were most likely intentionally because when I was gonna win, they D/Ced. Im like oh wow. So now, I decided not to care, when they D/C on me. Im not gonna even report them no more because its useless.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
If you people don't believe me after that too, how about that: I will try to record my next battles with my camera, so i can show you, that i don't push the "POWER" button to disconnect??
Ok, way to many have come out and shared experiences with you losing connection. Whether you are doing it intentionally or just have a bad connection is besides the point. Either way you are providing a poor experience for the people who are taking the time to battle you fairly consistantly.

Sorry about that.

I say blacklist the bastard.
There are battles, where i was on the winning side, and the blue screen appeared, as well. And i didn't say that its a prove, when i want to record my battles, for that i don't DC.
Much more i wanted/want to say, that the reason why the blue screen appears is this here:

PS: Bastard? A bit poor, that you reduce people because of videogames, which should make fun.

_

I just can't understand you, because WLAN is known for not the best quality. I even sent a e-mail with one of a German pokemon-community to Nintendo, saying, my WFC is crappy and doesn't work often. I don't know, if all of you people just have a instant good WLAN connection or whatever, i just can say, that i had problems with my WLAN connection everytime and when i must see, that the connection de- and re-activates on sporadic times, the reason why in my WiFi Battles so often the blue screen appears, is clear for me.

It's simple, here a kind of comparison: In most of our battles the connection is fine, yeah thats right, i always can surf speedy in the internet as well. But suddenly the connection de- and re-activates - while in WiFi Battles the blue screen appears, i have to re-login me on currently running programms like ICQ or Skype and/or have to load the YouTube video i'm currently watching, again. You can see, not only WiFi Battling suffers under my crappy connection.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
There are battles, where i was on the winning side, and the blue screen appeared, as well.
As I said, it's not about whether you were even doing it intentionally at this point. It's about folks being able to come here and enjoy themselves with a battle. Whether you do it intentionally or not, it is still not fun when a disconnection happens. From reports this happens VERY frequently with you. I am sorry for it, but this is the way it has to be.

And the decision is final.

Also, this does not mean that you can't have battles here, it is just a tool for people who actually check the blacklist to use to decide if THEY want to accept. Nothing more, nothing less.

PS: Bastard? Poor, that you reduce people because of videogames, which should make fun.
It's been dealt with.

From reports this happens VERY frequently with you. I am sorry for it, but this is the way it has to be.
Listen: A average battler has.. we say.. from 10 matches, 7 wins and 5 loses (i dont' know, it' just for explaining). So, if there are so VERY much reports that i "disconnect", that means automatically, that i disconnect in battles, in which i was on the winning side as well - that would be somewhat stupid, or? But even that happened, that in battles, in which i was on the winning side, the blue screen appeared.

And the decision is final.
Tzz... just look below *head shake*

Also, this does not mean that you can't have battles here, it is just a tool for people who actually check the blacklist to use to decide if THEY want to accept. Nothing more, nothing less.
I have enough other fellows, who know, i'm not a Disconnector, i don't need Smogon for finding opponents. It just makes me angry, that here i'm stamped as "one of the bad Disconnectors", even when i obviously waste my time with explaining that this is not the truth, that the reason is my crappy WLAN connection. While trying hardly to explain the problem, i just get the message: And the decision is final. .__________.
I see, no sense for staying on Smogon. Even when i would find many other opponents (like Steveebomb who probably has the same problem, and is stamped as a Disconnector too), i've no nerve to look beside my image as a "Disconnector". It's obvious and i know, that most of the people are happy now, that they got it, to displace one of, in their eyes, Disconnector or in some peoples words bastard.

I just want to say, that i thought Smogon is a community, where every competitive battlers can have fun. But this people, who aren't blessed with a more or less advanced WLAN net in their locality, obviously not.

PS: Ohh, and no, i don't have to stand for making another new account, just to impersonate me as one new who is not stamped as a "Disconnector".

For the people who can't wait to see that i'm offline for ever: I just stay online, to see, how this story ends.

mingot

free agent
I've deleted a few unnecessary posts above mine. I would strongly urge anyone else thinking of adding their comments to this closed issue to think twice. Forewarned IS, as they say, forearmed.

I'm not a Disconnector as it is listened in the WiFi Blacklist, it's my instable WLAN connection. Exactlier there are sporadic interruptions of my WLAN connection, even when my internet-browsing and all other internet-activitites were fine and speedy before, without forewarning signs. Believe me or not, there are people, who don't want to battle me, but there are also enough people, who know, i'm not a Disconnector.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

I primitive.

Anyway, give it up man. Part (read: most) of the reason you were blacklisted is because you've had consistent disconnections with people on Smogon. Even if it is unintended, you are hurting the fun of those who play you -- hence the blacklisting. This isn't to say you aren't doing it intentionally!!

If you don't like the way we run things around here, we're not chaining you to Smogon man.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Guys what part of "don't post if you're not involved with something" do you not understand?

Questions go in the Simple Questions thread, other random shit posts should remain un-posted.

seem like the best place to put this, ok a bunch of people are accusing me of hacking so for i know of (bozo,skizoo) because i can rng abuse within a day,but because i don't hack or even own a AR/pokesav they will always just suspect me of hacking, so am i screwed or what and just forget about smogon

EDIT: thanks pehu :-)

Well, if that helps you, there was one day when I RNG Abused three flawless pokes on the same day, so thats absolutely possible.

Also, so that you don't think I'm not on topic, its true that chev4 do not own an Action Replay, since he's always asking me to clone pokes for him, and teach moves by TMs. I also had to EV Wipe the pokes I sent for him to be EV trained. If he did hack, I don't see why he would make me do all that.

Anyway, good luck Chev4, you are a nice guy.

oh boy, I hate when people dont get there words straight..

I never said you hacked in any kind of way..
I just can't believe its true, especially because, you don't even have a thread, and you make a flawless in less then a day. Like what are we all supposed to expect when you hear a person with no thread offering flawless shinies?
Plus I never said you hacked. I just don't trust it right now. So get your words straight please.

Lmfao. I'm such a dumb ass. I stayed up all night to ev train tase's pokemon, and then I trade his Macheep guy. I finish the trade thinking, wow, awesome pokemon; only to check his Pinsir to see this:

Adamant nature.
Jul. 13, 2009
Solaceon Town
Egg obtained.
Jul. 13, 2009
Day-Care Couple
Egg apparently hatched.

You know it's a shame, I didn't notice it until after the trade; all the other pokemon look fine too. Well fuck. Blacklisting him of course. *sigh*

Alright, I know this sounds like an excuse but I found out what happened.
Apperently my brother (invictus) decided to be funny and replace my bred Pinsir with a SAV'd one. Thanks a whole ton -_-
I'll give you a full refund and trade you the LEGIT one back if you want. Fuck my brother man...

Alright, I know this sounds like an excuse but I found out what happened.
Apperently my brother (invictus) decided to be funny and replace my bred Pinsir with a SAV'd one. Thanks a whole ton -_-
I'll give you a full refund and trade you the LEGIT one back if you want. Fuck my brother man...
Oh and he goes for the save; but no, it's going, going, gone! All trust in Macheep is gone and he's surely to be blacklisted and/or banned. This pokemon is straight up hacked but hey, that was really good for a "on the spot oh shit I fucked up my hacked pokemon".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)