Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I wanna request a person to be Blacklisted as a Disconnector. His name is Gogosan.

We had a really good battle, like with all the countering, etc. But I 6Koed him slowly. So when he knew he was gonna lose, he first hits the run button, then when you hear the Running sound when you click run, he Lagged the battle for about aproximately 1 and a half minutes then D/C's on me. I even went back on wifi to see if he was going to go back on and say sorry and run and give me the win.. But nope, he didn't even come back and I was waiting on wifi for about 5 minutes. This D/C didn't occur when it's about to say, You want to battle "your opponent" again? It was before that. So it was intentional. I sent him a PM and talked about the battle in the Battle me Thread, yet no answer.

I see now that he's Signed off Smogon and didn't even discuss the problem with me. So even if he's not Blacklisted by my request, all the other battler's out there better watch him.

I'd like to report Raito/RDT. For trading me this suicune:
Pokemon Legality Checker - by: Sabresite - vB54-8
File: C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\Suicune 2.pkm
CheckSum: 0xF6B8 - Valid
Pokemon ID: 3117403180 - Bold, Genderless, Ability 1, Not Shiny
IVs: 30,5,28,25,28,24
Trainer ID: 6227
Secret ID: 10
Trainer Gender: Female
Hidden Power: Poison - 30
Fateful Encounter: No
Gender Check: Valid
Effort Values: Valid
Nicknamed: Yes
Home Town: Hoenn [Sapphire]
Country Originated: UK/US/AU
PalPark Country: France, Germany, Spain/South America
Trash Bytes: Valid
Type: Wild NDS or GBA

He stated that the IVs were:
30/5/28/28/24/26.

I'm not sure about the bolded parts but the red part makes me believe that it's hacked.

And his heatran seems hacked aswell as it has an invalid PID according to X-act's IVs2PID application.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Ok, Heatran looks perfectly fine. Suicune looks like a bad hack.

And as all that we trade is our responsibility, adding this user to the blacklist.

My heatran is pure legit so why did you say that ?
For the suicune... Lol ^^ I didn't pay attention, I saw "Trash Bytes ok" and I though it was legit...
Add me to the blacklist for that mistake ? Lol ok if it make you happy =/
Peace out =/
Mingot => Why did you ask for my entei ? I'm clean and you've locked my thread, so all my work for my trade thread is gone... I spent some hours to do that... And you break this in 2min ? Because of a damned suicune ?
It's a rape...

Bouh !
After that, I know that the only traders who can't go to the black list are all CHEATERS but they are so good cheaters that nobody can't prouve it ;(
I'm a clean player and trader, I don't know how to do "legit hacks" or "RNG Abused"... but one guy gave me this suicune, I thought it was pure legit, I was happy to trade it... And they cut me back...
Funny end for my thread... (or not...)

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
From the rules:

* You are responsible for what you trade that did not originate from Smogon. It is recommended that you also include the Original Trainer and ID of each pokemon offered for trade.

Here it is, as plain as it can be.

Try not to get angry at me because you broke the rules.

I'm not angry against you ^^ I'm angry against the guy who gave me this damned cune, angry against myself because I should have check it more times, and angry against Rysta because if he told me that he want another pkmn for my mistake, I would have give him with pleasure...
By the way, RNG & God Cheaters at the power...

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Okay I wanna request a person to be Blacklisted as a Disconnector. His name is Gogosan.

We had a really good battle, like with all the countering, etc. But I 6Koed him slowly. So when he knew he was gonna lose, he first hits the run button, then when you hear the Running sound when you click run, he Lagged the battle for about aproximately 1 and a half minutes then D/C's on me. I even went back on wifi to see if he was going to go back on and say sorry and run and give me the win.. But nope, he didn't even come back and I was waiting on wifi for about 5 minutes. This D/C didn't occur when it's about to say, You want to battle "your opponent" again? It was before that. So it was intentional. I sent him a PM and talked about the battle in the Battle me Thread, yet no answer.

I see now that he's Signed off Smogon and didn't even discuss the problem with me. So even if he's not Blacklisted by my request, all the other battler's out there better watch him.
Well skizoo, just to follow up, I did get the following responses back from GogoSan:

GogoSan said:
I can everything explain to you. I am French thus saddened by my English. To connect me there wifi I have to put myself in mode WEP but computers in my house are settled in mode WPA thus that cuts internet to my brother. When I saw that I had lost against Skizoo in 5/2 I preferred to make flight rather than finish the hanging match 10minutes while my brother needed internet. I am really sorry I am not a cheater nor somebody who disconnects.
GogoSan said:
And I've forgotten the disconnect it is because when I have make flight I put back the mode WPA and thus that disconnected. I swear you that it is true but I do not know how to prove it. I have make some contests on smogon and I lost several times but I did not disconnect.
Let me ask you something skizoo, did you make any further attempts to communicate with GogoSan after that disconnect?

Add Shadowlinks99, he had a Weavile with Close Combat.

His FC: Platinum FC: 3652 6393 9787

It's even more insulting that his signature says he uses legal hacks, when that obviously isn't.

@ EE i acually did. here it is

GogoSan said:
skizoo said:
So explain your Infamous D/C?
So I'm sorry for all that. I'm french and I don't know what is D/C. So sorry but you're a very great player GG.
after saying that, I didn't even bother PMing him back because I don't wanna start stuff after a D/C, plus he's french so yea.. So it really didn't matter to me. Also to my perspective I think that was an intentional d/c. People think towards me that every person that D/C's on me did it intentionally. They're absolutely wrong. Sometimes you can tell when it's an obvious D/C just because of the outcome of the match. Like the other day I was battling strawhat, it was a very good game and right when I was about to win, it D/C's, but I didn't accuse him of D/Cing intentionally because I've battled him like uhm teen times and we didn't have any problems. But they're are these same people I battle and when Im going to win,it "magically" D/C's and gives the same excuses everyone else would say, but when they're going to win against me, it goes perfectly fine. That seems so Ironic to me. I can name like 10 on the top of my head but Im not going to because it's pointless and starts more problems. So I just don't accuse people like that, I see it as if it looks very obvious.

But one example is "Ditto the best" I think that's his name. Many people accused him of D/Cing and even complained, yet he's not on the D/Cing list..

Sorry for the long post :(

I have had an ongoing issue with Cybertron. It is EV-training related, similar to Dark_Ryu's issue not too long ago.

The first day I opened by trade thread Cybertron agreed to EV train for me.

Cybertron offering to EV for me. (8/1/09)

Me confirming that Cybertron is EV training for me. (8/1/09) - I no longer have the PMs of our arrangement but he was supposed to EV rotom with 6 different spreads. We agreed iirc he could keep a copy of each and receive 2.5 credits. Again I don't have proof for this but I'm 99% sure this is how it was sorted out.

(Around 8/5/09) I don't have any proof for this either but I remember asking him in a PM when I could pick up my Rotom and he said Saturday (the 8th). I'm pretty sure I checked back then but I don't remember what the excuse was. Obviously I didn't get it back.

Me asking Cybertron in his thread to check his inbox. (8/10/09) He responded to two others but didn't acknowledge me, and I don't recall ever receiving a PM from him.

(Sometime between 8/10 and 8/20/09) Again no proof, but Cybertron said the training was done. We didn't trade whenever I asked him during this time because he was/was going out of town.

So when he was back I asked via PM:

================================================== ==============================
To : Cybertron
Date : 2009-08-22 16:46
Title : Rotom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Could we please set up a time for pickup, that would be really nice.

================================================== ==============================

My response to his response:

Date : 2009-08-22 22:28
Title : Re: Rotom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Cybertron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat darknite
Could we please set up a time for pickup, that would be really nice.

Hey man, is anytime tomorrow okay? I had a commencment today and I am exhausted right now + my DS is out of power.

Yes, tomorrow works. Thanks.

During the time I was on he wasn't. This was later on during the week when I saw he was online:

Date : 2009-08-26 19:13
Title : Trade
Can your trade now? I didn't see you on when I was on Sunday.

Date : 2009-08-26 19:18
Title : Re: Trade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Cybertron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat darknite
Can your trade now? I didn't see you on when I was on Sunday.

Hey-I have been experiencing some Wi-Fi problems recently so I don't think I can trade to you right now. I'm sorry for the delay, and I will let you know ASAP when my Wi-FI is back up. Thanks!

Ok, if I remember correctly I will owe you 2.5 credits?

He never responded back to my last question. His wifi issues are confirmed by some of his responses on the bottom of page 9 and top of page 10 in his trade thread. In his sig he had a note saying he was having wifi issues and couldn't trade.

His wifi evidently started working again and he traded with other people, as seen on the next few pages of his thread (pgs. 11-12). He failed to keep his word that he would contact me ASAP when he could trade, as seen in the bolded writing in the above PM.

Once again I posted in his thread when we were both online.
He of course ignored me and got offline soon after I posted without even acknowledging my post. My post is edited from something else I had said that was of a harsher tone. I offered the following PM regarding this:

(9/4/2009) - I pm'd him (below) when he was online and yet again he failed to respond and got offline.

Date : 2009-09-04 19:52
Title : Hey
I'm sorry about my post in your thread, I was just frustrated at the time, and I realize that you have other stuff to do and life is alot more important than pokemon. So yeah. I can trade now if you can, but if you're busy or anything that's ok. Again, sorry if I came across angry.

(9/7/2009) I again PM'd him when he was online and he didn't respond:

Date : 2009-09-07 21:10
Title : Trade
Hey Cybertron, can you trade now?

Overall I don't think Cybertron is a mean person but I can't help but wonder what the heck is going on. It has now been over a month since he took the job, and this has gone on long enough. The most annoying and aggravating issue to me is that it has always been me pushing the issue, not Cybertron. I, the one who gave out the job, have been the one having to repeatedly ask if he could trade. Not once has he come to me saying Rotom was done. Isn't that how it's supposed to work? And every time he as responded to me it was to say he couldn't trade. He has even ignored me on #smogonwifi. As Dark-Ryu said, he really does play with your time.

I know it's not a big deal to the community and that it only involves two members (Three if you include Dark-Ryu), but I feel that no one should have to go through this. Moral of story - Don't let Cybertron train anything for you. He messes with your time and it's not worth the trouble.
I would really appreciate it if this could be sorted out soon. Thanks for listening and for any course of action taken to help sort this out.

P.S. Cybertron if you see this, I don't really want Rotom back now, I'll train it myself. Thanks.

I'm not sure how much value this post has, but I also had a small issue with Cybertron a while ago. It's barely worth mentioning, I'm only saying it because of recent issues with him. I don't think he's breaking any rules, but it's just so damn annoying.

July 27th I asked him on his thread if he could EV train a pinsir for me by the next day. (Post #39)
Less than 10 minutes later he said he could, and asked what time I needed it done by. I replied less than two minutes after that, then he got 2 CMTs.
He then replied to the CMT's but didn't reply to my post at all, so after about 20 minutes I posted again asking to confirm whether he would EV it for me or not. Almost an hour later he posted again (directly below my post) saying he updated his thread. He didn't acknowledge me at all. By then I was fed up, so I just dropped it. If I recall correctly, neither of us PM'd each other (but I may be wrong...)

This all occurred within posts 39-46 of his thread.

Dark-Ryu

Spammer
P.S. Cybertron if you see this, I don't really want Rotom back now, I'll train it myself. Thanks.
That is the best thing that you could do, because if SOMEDAY he takes 5 mins from his time to trade you back the rotom, its going to take like 1-2 hours for complete the damn trade lol. He has excuses for all the things, I still remember when he left me on wifi more than one hour for trade me back my pokemon.

Okay, I had to disconnect back then, but that was just because I had to leave the game in an instant because of dinner and I wasn't thinking. Therefor I disconnected, but I know I did wrong. I should have fled, but because I had to act fast I just turned off my DS as a reaction. I did send a (short) message to my opponent why I disconnected. It was a short message, but that was because I had to go.

I can assure you that this only happened 1 time, and 1 time only. Some people on this forum have disconnected on me as well, but I didn't report them because I spoke to them first and I wanted to hear their side of the story. My opponent never asked me why I disconnected or something like that. I just found my name in this forum today, even though the disconnecting accured some time ago.

I know I did wrong and I will send a message to my opponent to say I am sorry for disconnecting, but in my opinion he should have talked about it with me first before posting it here.

So how long will I stay on this blacklist?

Thanks
I made this post some days ago, but I never got a reply.
Can anyone of Smogon's staff respond to my explanation please?

Thanks

mingot

free agent
There is not much to say. The wifi blacklist is for people who intentionally disconnect. You intentionally disconnected. If your house was on fire or there was some legitimate emergency, then of course it would not be an issue. Dinner, on the other hand, is generally a scheduled, nightly, event that may be planned for. Also, if you are in the position where when dinner is served that you cannot afford to take the 60 or seconds it should take to get to the run option then it is only fair that your potential competetors know that this is the case.

I forgot that Lizard was in D/C list.. He belongs there too because I complained before about him D/Cing after he knew he was gonna lose and his excuse was, he got an unexpected guest and get's frighten so he D/C's. -_- that's a good one.

Now you make a new story Lizard?!? You truly are amazing.. This must be your 1000 excuse already..

To finish my story:

Actually for me Dinner isn’t a scheduled event.

My mother’s working hours vary day after day, and when she gets her break during the midday she comes to pick me up at home so that we can eat with at grandmother’s place. When she comes to pick me up, she only has a limited time to take her break, while my grandmother lives a decent distant from my home. So basically she is always in a hurry and thus so am I.

I didn’t know that my mother would get her break earlier that day of the disconnection, so I thought I would be able to have another wi-fi game.
Because I didn’t want to have words with my mother, I decided to disconnect that day. When she comes home I run away from my comp and Ds because of her limited break time.

This is the full story why I disconnected that day. My opponent never asked for that reason and just mentioned me in this post without even talking about it with me. I am very disappointed in him to get on thee blacklist by this way.

So if I must stay on this blacklist, then so be it, but I would like to know when I’ll disappear from the list.

I forgot that Lizard was in D/C list.. He belongs there too because I complained before about him D/Cing after he knew he was gonna lose and his excuse was, he got an unexpected guest and get's frighten so he D/C's. -_- that's a good one.

Now you make a new story Lizard?!? You truly are amazing.. This must be your 1000 excuse already..
C'mon dude!

I send you several PM's after my DC, I don't remember anymore how many PM's I sent you but it were a lot. I sent those Pm's to excuse me for DC'ing and that I wanted to redo our battle all over again some other time.

Maybe that's why you didn't post my name in this topic, because I sent you the PM's and you never answered to them...Oh well!

Yea I remember exactly what PMs said. I had to be the person PMing you first about the situation. When really you should first and asap, but no you didn't. And no matter what kind of situation it is you don't disconnect to any circumstances. That's just rude and disrespectful.

Also with the PMs it was only 1 PM that's it. Not 7 or whatever you said. Don't gas things up. You deserve to up there anyways. Excuses won't get you anywhere with your whole situation. There's a run button for a reason, don't waste anybodies time doing that shit. It's rude and disrespectful..

Yea I remember exactly what PMs said. I had to be the person PMing you first about the situation. When really you should first and asap, but no you didn't. And no matter what kind of situation it is you don't disconnect to any circumstances. That's just rude and disrespectful.

Also with the PMs it was only 1 PM that's it. Not 7 or whatever you said. Don't gas things up. You deserve to up there anyways. Excuses won't get you anywhere with your whole situation. There's a run button for a reason, don't waste anybodies time doing that shit. It's rude and disrespectful..
Yes, I should have pushed the 'Run button', I admit.
And I am sorry if I disrespected you or if I was being rude to you.
The only thing I can do is apologise over and over again, cause I cann't change what I have done. So I apologise for disconnecting on you, I am sorry!

Where is Expert Evan' and my following post on this site?
I want to know, why i don't can get deleted as fast as i got written on the Blacklist as a D/Cer, even when many people -including skizoo, who assumed me as a D/Cer- said here in this topic, that they don't know me as a D/Cer.
Epic unfairness - more i can't say at the moment.

mingot

free agent
TERRA, it is NOT ok for you to keep posting here asking to be removed the blacklist. Each and every post you make here asking will now have consequence, so I really suggest you stop.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
@TERRA#493: once again, your begging us to take you off the blacklist is not that easy. If we take you off, then we'll have to start taking others off as well that probably deserve to stay there even more.

Perhaps a new statement from skizoo posted here in your defense should be in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)