Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am getting tired of you because you never offered retribution so youre just lying but the mods here can respond first if they want because youre lying and only telling half of the storry

I offered you a new Linoone, period.
You declined the offer, and started trading my Pokémon without permission.

''Stolen'' or not, you don't have the right to trade my Pokémon, you even state that in your thread.

And yes, I'll await what a moderator has to say about this.

Here's my say on this latest ragequat: let's just drop this. enough said.

''Just drop it?''

He can just keep on redistributing my Pokémon?

How would you feel if I was a moderator and distributed your pokémon, you come report here and I say: ''Oh well, let's just drop it''

I offered you a new Linoone, period.
You declined the offer, and started trading my Pokémon without permission.

''Stolen'' or not, you don't have the right to trade my Pokémon, you even state that in your thread.

And yes, I'll await what a moderator has to say about this.
oh and stealing IS aloowed? thats even worse and I agree with expert even but since you do not wel wait it thru

oh and stealing IS aloowed? thats even worse and I agree with expert even but since you do not wel wait it thru

Stealing a wortheless Linoone? Did you just lost it?

This is my last post here, if mr Wowgek7 can keep distributing my Pokémon I realy do not understand the whole principle of the Blacklisting thread.

Oh, and isn't it quite strange that Mr Wowgek7 just wants to drop this whole thing?
Looks like he is afraid for something if you ask me >.<

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
First of all, besides pickup ability, do any of these linoones have any competitive value in dppt? Think about it.

Could you both just SHUT UP? This is going nowhere, as usual. Please, let it go, and stop ruining the atmosphere on not just one, but TWO forums. And by the way, no one really gives a damn about your flaming and bitching 24/7.

@mods: I know, this is my first post, I'm from the Dutch forum which has been referred to already, and since this fight already goes on for months, they decided to continue it on another forum, thus avoiding being banned.

Could you both just SHUT UP? This is going nowhere, as usual. Please, let it go, and stop ruining the atmosphere on not just one, but TWO forums. And by the way, no one really gives a damn about your flaming and bitching 24/7.

@mods: I know, this is my first post, I'm from the Dutch forum which has been referred to already, and since this fight already goes on for months, they decided to continue it on another forum, thus avoiding being banned.
It's not about the beef, it's about redistributing my pokémon on this forum, after getting infracted for doing it on a different one.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Someone accidentally releasing your random IV Linoone (that no one gives a shit about) is not grounds for redistributing others' (more valuable) Pokemon without permission, especially when they offered to replace it.

wowgek7, you will remove the listing for eppie's Larvitar and Skarmory on your thread. Within the hour.

Someone accidentally releasing your random IV Linoone (that no one gives a shit about) is not grounds for redistributing others' (more valuable) Pokemon without permission, especially when they offered to replace it.

wowgek7, you will remove the listing for eppie's Larvitar and Skarmory on your thread. Within the hour.
youre no mod so I wait til a mod replies furthermore I do give a shit a pokemon can be worth a lot without being good for batling

He is a moderator and you will do what he said.
hes no mod mods are thicker letters but since you are a mod I wil do it BUT I realy thinks its unfair that stealing is allowed here

edit: its done though I am stil pissed about it because this is way unfair

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
hes no mod mods are thicker letters but since you are a mod I wil do it BUT I realy thinks its unfair that stealing is allowed here

edit: its done though I am stil pissed about it because this is way unfair
See where it says "OmegaDonut" under "Moderators" on the main Wi-Fi page? Bold letters just means you can give out infractions. I'm happy with just the ability to lock your thread.

Point is: you chose an inappropriate response to eppie's supposed "stealing", especially when he offered to replace your Linoone. I am letting you keep your thread open so that you can at least attempt to resolve this civilly.

Cut and paste from my PM's...

Blackening said:
Skippy the Great said:
Blackening said:
Skippy the Great said:
GG though. Your Celebii is a tough one.
My DS died.
Conveniently right after your +4 CM Celebi does not OHKO my Machamp with Grass Knot, and then gets KO'd in return.

If you say so.
Couldn't get to charger in time, was gonna run anyway
...It also seems according to Blackening's VM's on his profile I'm not the only person to have a d/c issue with him.

I really don't like reporting people but I want to report Bring in the Pein.

He d/c after he set up his metagross with +4 attk and +4 speed and my pokemon was sashed and it OHKO his metagross.

He just said in the battle thread DS froze so bye and 5 mins later is asking people for battles instead of asking for a rematch or even bring nice about it.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I don't like reporting people either but unfortunately I have to report Mac Korona. I started battling with him, and after I KO'd his infernape at the beginning of the match, he DC's on me. He claims that one of our connections went bad, but that's impossible because I was in the green zone the entire time during our match.

I don't like reporting people either but unfortunately I have to report Mac Korona. I started battling with him, and after I KO'd his infernape at the beginning of the match, he DC's on me. He claims that one of our connections went bad, but that's impossible because I was in the green zone the entire time during our match.
I also had the 3 bars full, so I doubt it was my conection the one it turned down. Also, I don't mind if you killed my Infernpe, anyways, that's the mission of a SUICIDE lead, setting SR even if it has to die in the battlefield.

Many other trainers have predicted me even in a better way than you,or had a hax that turned down all my plans. And I NEVER D/C. If not ak all the people who have battled me. Before reporting to the Blacklist, think a bit more. I could have reported you, but I didn't.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I also had the 3 bars full, so I doubt it was my conection the one it turned down. Also, I don't mind if you killed my Infernpe, anyways, that's the mission of a SUICIDE lead, setting SR even if it has to die in the battlefield.

Many other trainers have predicted me even in a better way than you,or had a hax that turned down all my plans. And I NEVER D/C. If not ak all the people who have battled me. Before reporting to the Blacklist, think a bit more. I could have reported you, but I didn't.
You couldn't have reported me, because I never DC'd -_-

I really don't like reporting people but I want to report Bring in the Pein.

He d/c after he set up his metagross with +4 attk and +4 speed and my pokemon was sashed and it OHKO his metagross.

He just said in the battle thread DS froze so bye and 5 mins later is asking people for battles instead of asking for a rematch or even bring nice about it.
I agree with you, soon after he escaped from our challenge has disconnected.
please smogon staff, put on the black list, thanks.

I have to ask; do ANY of you talk to your opponent before you come here? And even if you do, do any of you even stop and consider that it actually was a NWFC error and not one of the players? The tattle-talers in this thread make me sick, IT'S JUST A GAME.

Yes, people who DC should be on the BL, yes, those people are jerks, but give someone the benefit of a doubt if it's the first complaint about them, and ALWAYS contact them first, and really try, don't be like "You DCd, I'm gonna BlackList you n00b lololololzzzzzz".

Mods, infract me if you want, just leave this post so that the MORONS who come here before even reading the rules of the BL can *hopefully* learn something.

I have to ask; do ANY of you talk to your opponent before you come here? And even if you do, do any of you even stop and consider that it actually was a NWFC error and not one of the players? The tattle-talers in this thread make me sick, IT'S JUST A GAME.

Yes, people who DC should be on the BL, yes, those people are jerks, but give someone the benefit of a doubt if it's the first complaint about them, and ALWAYS contact them first, and really try, don't be like "You DCd, I'm gonna BlackList you n00b lololololzzzzzz".

Mods, infract me if you want, just leave this post so that the MORONS who come here before even reading the rules of the BL can *hopefully* learn something.
Look I don't like snitch on people and usually I could care less about if you d/c towards the end. But if you just shut off the game because something you try out dosen't work is just plain stupid. I tried to talk to him but he didn't respond back and like 10 mins later He was asking for another battle. He didn't ask for a rematch and when I asked him again he just said ds froze soo bye.

Still think that Its stupid for me to come in here and complain btw Lester has also experienced the same thing.

Look I don't like snitch on people and usually I could care less about if you d/c towards the end. But if you just shut off the game because something you try out dosen't work is just plain stupid. I tried to talk to him but he didn't respond back and like 10 mins later He was asking for another battle. He didn't ask for a rematch and when I asked him again he just said ds froze soo bye.

Still think that Its stupid for me to come in here and complain btw Lester has also experienced the same thing.
That's ok, I don't mind people like that. I'm more talking about posts like #1331-1334. And if you want to talk about this more, use P/VMs, not the BL thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)