Finals World Cup of Pokemon IX - Finals [Won by Team Brazil]

Status
Not open for further replies.
won against sinclair in a pretty good game o_o

shoutouts for radianthero156 for the gardy + gliscor + amoonguss core, Adam for helping me finish the rest of the team and reyscarface for:
<BLUE_STAR> i'm starting next round smd rey
<reyscarface> good to know blue star east really need the free win

edit: also, fuck aim, he got 72 likes, so i hope 60 more people like this post !____!

edit 2: ah, much better, thanks 86 beautiful people n_n and gg aim

Last edited:

aim

pokeaimMD
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion

shoutouts for radianthero156 for the gardy + gliscor sets, Adam for helping me finish the rest of the team and reyscarface for:

edit: also, fuck aim, he got 72 likes, so i hope 60 more people like this post !____!
if you get more than me i'll actually use my youtube presence to blow you out of the park o.o

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

shoutouts for radianthero156 for the gardy + gliscor sets, Adam for helping me finish the rest of the team and reyscarface for:

You did well rubbing it in Reyscarbinks face but it would've been a 10/10 post with a replay.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
props to blue star on that one, he played really well. unfortunately the 7-1 is approaching quickly. no johns!

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
lost a game where i really couldnt have done anything with my luck/matchup

really sorry team that this is the one game i lose this season, countin on kev and cocktocunt to carry me,,,,,,, based lord please be kind

Wow. You know what, it's happened. East are down (unless the BasedLord and BKC pull out a miracle and whoever does the tiebreaker doesn't choke).

Anyways, great going Brazil, seeing how badly you're crushing East, whatever. Ninjax out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)