NOC WORLD WAR Mafia - Day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll also claim because my roles even worse than leet and I'm really not caring because of it

I'm albania, I'm vanilla but I can only vote twice during a day for absolutely no reason

do you know what repercussions you'll get for voting more than twice in a day Former Hope ? will it just not count, or will some moderator action be taken against you?

vigvig, if you can't understand it that's your problem. I'm telling you right now that you and DLE are on the same team. if that ends up being Not True, then oh no my D1 read in a NOC was wrong. we need something to work off of and you're trying to work against it. we need to find more shit to work with.

oh and Hitmonleet when you say vanilla miller, can you elaborate on that? do you show up as Mafia to investigations, or is there a full fake PM that goes along with it? and @ everyone else, i think these two claims are enough for D1, we don't want to give scum POE on our powerful roles. don't bother even with flavor claims until we've digested this stuff.

Trying to go against what your role says is never a good idea....especially since breaking stuff like that is usually against the rules iirc.

Anyways, D1 is probably too early for everyone to claim. However speaking from experience, everyone claiming around D2/D3 is typically really good because it puts high pressure on the mafia to make fake claim and fake claim results and typically overcomes the disadvantage of revealing who has powerful roles and stuff. Or at least, that was the case in OCNOC and other role madness NOC's I can think of.

Throwing my question aside doesnt answer it, so I ask again
What makes you think that if one of us flipped town, the other couldn't be mafia?
If I was lynched right now, and I flipped town, would you seriously clear Da Letter El?

I'll also claim because my roles even worse than leet and I'm really not caring because of it

I'm albania, I'm vanilla but I can only vote twice during a day for absolutely no reason
Whydon why do you hate us so much?

Also, when did we get to the point that exactly one of DLE/VigVig is mafia, and the other is town? It isn't good at all to deal in absolutes so early in the game, when nothing absolute has happened yet.

Honestly, I'm going to Vote DLE here, I don't like the way he's going about defending himself, and his thoughts still bother me.

oh and Hitmonleet when you say vanilla miller, can you elaborate on that? do you show up as Mafia to investigations, or is there a full fake PM that goes along with it? and @ everyone else, i think these two claims are enough for D1, we don't want to give scum POE on our powerful roles. don't bother even with flavor claims until we've digested this stuff.
Apparently I just show up as Mafia.

Hold on, shubaka, if you're voting DLE, means you scumread him, which means you should scumread VigVig by extension, no? If you say "VigVig and DLE are the same alignment", that means your reads on both of them should be the same.

Why is DLE even getting lynched today, I already asked about the reasoning Jalmont gave, which I doubt is a valid reason to lynch them and force another claim.

Former Hope, so why would you so recklessly vote MeowMiXXX like that and potentially cause problems with your vote being unable to move?

Former Hope, so why would you so recklessly vote MeowMiXXX like that and potentially cause problems with your vote being unable to move?
Wasn't reckless, I legit wasn't going to be reading that atrocious font and I had no problems lynching someone I wasn't going to read if they didn't stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)