World War Three Mafia - ENDGAME - Athiest Covenant win

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first vote was cast at 6:50 am, so the deadline is now 6:50 am (GMT) on Wednesday 29th May

I wont be awake by then though so i will update as soon as i wake up, but consider the voting over by that point (or until a majority is reached, which is 11 votes)

there are currently:

2 votes for Ace Matador.
6 votes for Umbreon Dan
5 no lynch votes

i know most of you are doing this already, but could you please edit your original lynch vote if you wish to change your vote. its easier to tally the votes this way.

Seriously, I sent Yoshi King my role pm, and anyone who's seen it knows I have a powerful role. How am I supposed to prove to you guys that I'm a Pangaean? Nobody's even telling me why you're all against me here.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Well Yoshi King voted to lynch you so one of you two are mafia or are lying. I'd like role PMs from both of you, although Yoshi has already PMed me so I'm more likely to vote umbreon dan like everyone else if he doesn't provide me with evidence.

Well, I sent Yoshi King my role PM, did he not distribute it? I haven't seen his, but everyone trusts that he's innocent, so I do too. He hasn't told me why he's voting to lynch me, but I assume he's given some other people a reason. Things are getting rather down to the wire, so I'm going to post the role PM here.

Dear Umbreon Dan,

You are Japan.

You are arguably one of the most developed and pioneering nations on the globe, leading the charge into the 20th century ahead of everyone else when it came to electronics and engineering. Because of this, you have almost limitless resources at your disposal, which you plan to put to good use in the war. When the Red Revolution began expanding rapidly, you saw an opportunity to finally get the recognition that you always deserved in the past.

Your technology is quite remarkable, and because of this you are nearly impossible to attack. During the night, you are unable to be killed. Each night you must PM Stoo and Shade with “Night X – Idling”, and your dedicated team will work through the night defending the nation.

You are allied with the Pangaean Republic.

You win if the Pangaean Republic wins.
Please don't lynch me :(

I can see why Yoshi King questions that role; the ability is clearly fake. That or you've manipulated the rest of the contents in your role PM (your alliance perhaps?). I don't buy it, nor do I see why anybody else would or should.

Lynch Veedrock. Don't ask...

EDIT:
MS said:
and your ability is already being used by another user.
What?

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Umbreon Dan said:
Dear Umbreon Dan,

You are Japan.

You are arguably one of the most developed and pioneering nations on the globe, leading the charge into the 20th century ahead of everyone else when it came to electronics and engineering. Because of this, you have almost limitless resources at your disposal, which you plan to put to good use in the war. When the Red Revolution began expanding rapidly, you saw an opportunity to finally get the recognition that you always deserved in the past.

Your technology is quite remarkable, and because of this you are nearly impossible to attack. During the night, you are unable to be killed. Each night you must PM Stoo and Shade with “Night X – Idling”, and your dedicated team will work through the night defending the nation.

You are allied with the Pangaean Republic.

You win if the Pangaean Republic wins.
Heh you slipped up there right there in bold mate. That and the fact that

a) It's not quoted from Stoo and
b) It's pretty poorly written

Means that I'm 100 % that Umbreon Dan is mafia, see ya later.

Lynch Umbreon Dan.

How is it clearly fake? It isn't, that's what the PM said, what more do you want?

MS: Why would be it be quoted from Stoo? I just copied and pasted it.

Anyway, I'm getting a bit annoyed with Yoshi King. He refuses to answer all of my PMs and he apparently didn't show anyone my role PM when I trusted he would. I have no hope of getting him lynched today, so I'm sticking with No lynch.

Seriously, guys. Let me live today, and have the inspector prove to you that I'm Pangaean tomorrow.

Stallion

Tree Young
Well if you copied and pasted it, it wouldn't show up in code. So you attempted to fake a PM from Stoo. Also Stoo writes long and complex roles and your ability is already being used by another user. As I said, nice try.

"your ability is already being used by another user. "

The hell, why am I just finding out now that somebody is claiming to be me? Seriously, now that it seems too late to save my ass, somebody bothers to tell me this???

Anyway, I stand by what I said. Have me inspected tonight, and then you'll find out that whoever it is is lying!

EDIT: I have to go to sleep eventually, and since nobody's talking anymore, it's going to happen now. I expect I'll be dead by the time I wake up, but I still ask all of you to change to no lynch to give me one day to prove my innocence. You really haven't let me do that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)