Wyoming Tournament Round 3! (Get your battles done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There are a good amount of battles done but I know there could be more!!

Get your battles done people!

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
I found Giga Punch on mirc but he got idle and i had to go (it was 1:00 AM) and im still trying to see if he gets on mirc.

Edit: Just battled GP, lost 2-0, gg.

Loki

like seashells
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Championwon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournament
bk was about to win and then we realized level balance wasnt on -.-

we played again and i won, looks like central reigns supreme after all....

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I was about the win the second game and yeah Level Balance wasn't on so we had to redo.

Then I lost the next two games - looks like it's my unrucky day.

Good luck with the rest of this, Loki.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
And we already finished them. Won 2-1
First game I was easily defeated(my hopes were in Rock Smash Spheal)
The second match was pretty much tied I got one crit then it was pretty much over.(Venomoth 'n Xatu U-turn back and forth action)
Last match he had nothing to beat my magneton(Discharge and Explosion)

and I learned that Seadra has poison point(sorry hoothoot)

Won the first game, dropped the next two when my opponent got Giratina/A Regirock with an uber set =/. GG's

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Posting as an update. My opponent hasn't been on Smogon in 5 days.

Maskros

Last Activity: Jul 25th, 2009 2:52:50 PM

I saw my opponent on and we talked momentarily but he left before we could get our battles done. Hope to get it done soon.

I received a PM from Bizzey yesterday saying that their internet wasn't working correctly and that they aren't sure when it's going to be working again.

Lost to EM.

Round 1: Got a bad team and lost
Round 2: Got another bad team but managed a Beldum sweep to win
Round 3: Got yet another bad team and lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)