Wyoming Tournament Round 3! (Get your battles done)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gouki

nice times all the times
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Past SPL Champion
so uh...why im not here >|:-c( >|:-c(

is this some royal scheme to get rid of me, the man who will be the king's brother?!

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
so uh...why im not here >|:-c( >|:-c(

is this some royal scheme to get rid of me, the man who will be the king's brother?!
What're you talking about, you have husk... ;D

(yea I don't know why you didn't get put in, sorry!)

Guess the coin flip didn't land my way. I hope I actually get to battle someone during this tournament. I'll PM dbolt, but to be honest, this tournament is becoming a bit of a chore what with people disappearing, not showing up for scheduled battles etc.

I finally played a match! I beat dbolt 2-0. I don't remember there being any standout Pokémon in the first battle (Toxic Mareep was probably my best), but in the second, my last Pokémon, an Earthquake Trapinch, survived an Air Cutter from Yanma, a Psychic from Lapras and two Rock Tombs from Deoxys-l to win. I was worried that Deoxys-l was going to PP stall me out of Earthquakes with Recover, but I guess dbolt got bored of that and hoped for a critical with Rock Tomb.

confirming. I wasn't sure if deoxys was going to survive all those earthquakes while recovering so I just "gave up".

the only time i and gymdude could battle (which he suggested) he didnt come and i was online all days, and how he gets the win? ._.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
I won against Sidd 2-1. Highlights: He won the first game with a strong Medicham. I had a good team matchup in round 2 with a Staravia. The final game was crazy. He had Kyogre, Lucario, Celebi, and a nice special Deoxys-e. Thank goodness for level balance. Good games.

Tyler

No Longer Live
won the 1st Smogon VGC Tournament
I beat Darkness Wolf 2-1 because i got major hax in the 3rd game.

Taillow used Double Team.
Taillow's evasion was raised.
Espeon used Hyper Beam.
Espeon's attack missed!
---
Espeon used Hyper Beam.
Espeon's attack missed!
---
Espeon used Hyper Beam.
Espeon's attack missed!

fought blue tornado instead of warriorprince and won 2-0

first round he had psychic slowking and a rest/sleep talk huntail, but they were no match for life orb return chatot and focus punch feraligatr

second round he had a nice ancientpower/overheat/metal sound/frustration heatran, but it couldnt overwhelm my fire blast torchic, thunderpunch aipom, and frustration kingler.

also, he got kakuna both rounds. guess i got lucky :P

GG

I beat Darkness Wolf 2-1 because i got major hax in the 3rd game.

Espeon used Hyper Beam.
Espeon's attack missed!
---
Espeon used Hyper Beam.
Espeon's attack missed!
---
Espeon used Hyper Beam.
Espeon's attack missed!
Confirming. Also like 2 or 3 Brave Bird crits after that to sweep me.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
beat jrrrrr 2-0

when growlithe got stuck dug underground that was a bit of a predicament!

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost first game to Shade 1-0 thanks to me forgetting that Hustle exists so his Delibird did a bit more than I anticipated....

Lost second game 3-0 because i had an ass team and he critted 3 of my pokemon. Deoxys-F with GK as its only attack...against his light Fire team, Silcoon against Fire Fang Double Team Entei lead (he critted me on top of that) and a nice Alakazam Psychic crit to kill off the only pokemon that had a chance of beating him

"ggs" out of respect, although an actual gg is pretty much impossible in this tourney.

I look forward to getting luckfucked out of the losers bracket next round too! :D

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Lost 2 matches and won 1.

I lost the third match by 1% ;_;
confirming.

my team was thoroughly overwhelmed by lead-bagon in game 1, taunt aggron did most of the work for me in game 2, and game three was a thrilling match in which lady bug brilliantly sacrificed lotad to attempt a late game dodrio sweep, only to have his knock off do minumum damage to rotom-c to leave it with 1%

this is truly a tournament of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)