X-Men Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedil

FUCK TIGER
actually this isn't easy, i can be targetted by 25 people in one night and have to use them all SUCCESSFULLY on the right people i take it.

also i want to change my vote to toothache i think he seems mafiaiash

You fools! Can't you see it! Earthworm is the cause of our problem, the CORRUPTED MUTANTS. He's one that we should all fear. LOOK AT WHAT THEY CAN DO. Steal our houses, take our children..

We're nothing more than people hanging on for the ride, but I've come to change that. People of the United States of America, GIVE ME YOUR STRENGTH (\o/) AND FIGHT BACK AGAINST THE MUTANTS.

Jedil

FUCK TIGER
why does no one get that pookar or toothache is evil and killed gmax. .-.

my bet is on toothache he doesn't talk much and when he is village he is usually all up in this topic.

moi is just trying to help the village get off the right person, ew. who moi inspected as mafia.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I'm not always up in the topic when I'm village. The reason I've been quiet is that I wanted the mafia to target me, since I'm actually the bpv. I'd received info from blue_light before he died that Gmax was in fact a killer for the mafia, so I ended up using my one-shot hooker ability on him. Should have known not to trust him, but after there was that confusion between the real bg and Jedil, I decided to risk it.

Dear Toothache,

You are Northstar. Brought up in Canada, you became a world-class skier until your powers manifested and you beat out all the competition and got bored with the sport. After this, you spent some time in the Canadian government-sponsored superhero team Alpha Flight, along with your sister Aurora, before joining the X-Men.

Your mutant abilities enable you to fly with supersonic speeds, and are known as one of the fastest mutants in the world. As such, you can avoid all harm by simply being too fast for anyone to hit. During the night, you can send a PM to matty with "Activating Super Speed", to avoid all physical harm. This may not allow you to avoid mental powers, however.

Once in the game, you can also generate a burst of light, by sending a PM to matty with "Night X - Burst of Light on <User>". This will blind most opponents and prevent them from acting during the night. You cannot use this ability and your super speed on the same night, however.

You win if a member of the X-Men is one of the last alive.
So yeah, don't make a dumb mistake and lynch the bpv guys. I'm inclined to get Jedil, but I'm not sure now whether to trust Stallion after his last lynch got a villager. The safest vote would be to start getting Sentinel members.

Lynch Earthworm

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Even though Toothache is probably Mafia, I think we should stick with Jedil -- who is probably mafia too. Worst comes to worse we can get Toothache tomorrow :/

However, having said that Lesm I really need to talk to you.

By the time pookar stood up to reveal his choice, the X-Men jumped the gun and aimed it straight at Jedil. "Guys, no I'm clean!!!!!!! I just need to use all the abilities!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone pondered on what he said, and their response? "Nah."

With that the gun's trigger was pulled and Jedil was found to be dead. He had left a note, it said:

Dear Jedil,

You are Deadpool. Your real name is Wade Wilson. You were nicknamed the "Merc with a Mouth". You are a high-tech mercenary known for your wisecracks, black comedy, and satirical pop culture references. Like the X-Men's Wolverine, you are the product of the Canadian government's paramilitary Weapon X program, although your place of birth is unknown. After Weapon X cured your terminal cancer by implementing a regenerative "healing factor" extracted from Wolverine, you were left disfigured and insane. Basically, all you love to do now is just kill things.

Currently, you have no abilities. However, due to your involvement in the Weapon X program, you have the ability to gain them over time. Should you ever be targeted by a Night ability you will gain that ability for the next night. You keep all abilities that you gain over time. (Example, you were targeted to be hooked during the night, you now have the ability to be a hooker).

You also still contain Wolverine's DNA which allows you to regenerate. Because of this, you can never be killed during the night, however you still can die to a lynch vote.

Since you are such a clever and funny guy, once everyday you have to post a clever, witty one-liner to keep your credit as the "Merc with a Mouth" up. Otherwise, you might go insane and kill yourself.

You Win if you are the last one alive or if both you and William Stryker are the last alive in the game
It was a shame, only 1 person targeted him with an ability. Jedil died... without doing anything. It seemed that the day lynch was wasted on a quiet fellow, with that Night 5 begins. Everyone has 49 hours to PM me and matty with their powers. If everyone turns theirs in, we will proceed to update.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
The following users targeted Gmax this night:
pookar
Pyromanic
Toothache
Pyromanic is clean, that one is certain, so it is one of pookar or Toothache who killed him.
If Pyromanic is clean, what was he doing targeting Gmax? Gmax being the bg, no-one on the village side had a reason to do anything with Gmax, so now my question is, how much of what Stallion said can we believe? I mean, he has let us to lynching a villager before. Think on this carefully. And besides, I have no reason to hide my role since it stops the village making the reckless mistake of killing the bpv, and the mafia have no reason to target me since it is a waste of a kill attempt.

The mafias are in a precarious position at this point, and they cannot afford to work together right now either. With the bg down, we are left to the hooker to save us from one kill and lynch a mafia. Now that the wolf is dead, we only have to concentrate on ridding us of the mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)