XY OU Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY (MAKING A NEW THREAD)

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey, guys, just so you know, there is no reason to post saying your analysis is done (I deleted a few posts of this). It's superfluous and clogs up the thread. The only reasons to post in this thread are:

- Reserving an analysis
- Dropping a reservation
- Making a case for a Pokemon to receive an analysis
- Refuting a case for a Pokemon to receive an analysis

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The Latios revamp is up for grabs. I'll leave it vague, but you must have extensive metagame knowledge and experience to do it, as it has already been reassigned once and the quality is still not there.

If it's just the LO set, I'll gladly do it. I don't have much experience with the scarf set, though. So could I just do the LO set or do I have to do both?

I'll just leave the scarf set for grabs. If nobody wants it by tomorrow then yeah I'll do it.

Expect the skeleton up tomorrow or really late today, kind of busy today thanks to APUSH.

EDIT: Yeah I think TheEnder should do it, he probably has more experience. n.n

Just for the record, I just meant to take the scarf set, just please give me tomorrow so I can properly do the LO skeleton or it'll be really rushed.

If you guys really want the Scarf set and LO set to be on the same analysis though, then he can do both. I'd just prefer for me to do the LO set.

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Requesting that scizor gets an update / revamp. The offensive SD 3 attacks set which has been popularized by CrashinBoomBang is incredibly effective in this meta, while the sd set on site has a slightly different and less optimal moveset. Also, the bulky swords dance set with roost should be updated to better handle mega gardevoir instead of aegislash, there are some ev spreads that were discussed in the analysis discussion thread.
Thoughts?

Jukain

!_!
Requesting that scizor gets an update / revamp. The offensive SD 3 attacks set which has been popularized by CrashinBoomBang is incredibly effective in this meta, while the sd set on site has a slightly different and less optimal moveset. Also, the bulky swords dance set with roost should be updated to better handle mega gardevoir instead of aegislash, there are some ev spreads that were discussed in the analysis discussion thread.
Thoughts?
Yes.

Alright, so me and AG have been deleting a bunch of posts in this thread, and frankly I'm tired of seeing the same issues happening over and over. If you want to reserve a Pokemon for an analysis, please check that it does not have a WIP in the forum, does not have a thread in the Preliminary Pokedex forum/is up on-site, and is not on the rejected list. If you do not follow these rules, your post will be deleted and further action may possibly be taken.

Also, I understand that some of you are eager to do analyses, but that does not mean you take any analysis that comes around. Analysis writers should be able to write analyses based off extensive knowledge and experience in the metagame with that Pokemon.

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Yes.

Alright, so me and AG have been deleting a bunch of posts in this thread, and frankly I'm tired of seeing the same issues happening over and over. If you want to reserve a Pokemon for an analysis, please check that it does not have a WIP in the forum, does not have a thread in the Preliminary Pokedex forum/is up on-site, and is not on the rejected list. If you do not follow these rules, your post will be deleted and further action may possibly be taken.

Also, I understand that some of you are eager to do analyses, but that does not mean you take any analysis that comes around. Analysis writers should be able to write analyses based off extensive knowledge and experience in the metagame with that Pokemon.
I'll post a WIP for the scizor update as soon as possible, assuming you meant that I could do it.

Jukain

!_!
Heyo Hawlucha needs a new author. Just a heads up, I will not hesitate to reassign if I can tell that you haven't really used it or don't know how to use it effectively.

Are we going to start having ORAS anaysis's soon? And if you are going to do the Hawlucha analysis you might as well include the elemental punches in his moveset, since ORAS is comes out soon (no duh)

Are we going to start having ORAS anaysis's soon? And if you are going to do the Hawlucha analysis you might as well include the elemental punches in his moveset, since ORAS is comes out soon (no duh)
Uh I believe ORAS has to actually come out before we start redoing the Pokemon who are affected. Also, we aren't sure if Hawlucha's elemental punches are going to be viable or not, so I don't think we are supposed to include them.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting that fast bulky tran gets an analysis. With the rise of offensive mega Scizor, I've found that speed defensive tran is one of the best answers to him. With enough speed to outrun jolly Scizor and the rest of the EVs in bulk and a timid nature, tran is able to burn things he normally wouldn't as well as set up rocks as a last ditch effort against things like min speed Defensive Lando T and the like. I find it to be better than air balloon rocks because it has more longevity and can take hits better thanks to the HP investment. It's been an incredibly effective pivot for me and I've seen plenty of others use this same or very similar set. I don't remember the full spread cuz I'm on my phone atm but it was something like this:

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / x SDef / x Spe
Timid Nature
- Will o Wisp
- Lava Plume
- Stealth Rock
- Protect / Taunt / Roar

Now I don't remember the exact allocation of speed and SpAtk, bu it outspeeds and OHKOes offensive mega Scizor, gets last ditch burns against the likes of Bandnite, Defensive Lando T, Rotom W, And other stuff I'm forgetting. I've found it incredibly effective as of late and I firmly believe that in this state of the meta an analysis is deserved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)