Zapdos (Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[09 29-11:58:42] <%barry4ever> omg
[09 29-11:58:47] <%barry4ever> http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/zapdos
[09 29-11:58:53] <%barry4ever> this overview is so horrible
[09 29-11:59:23] <%barry4ever> or is it just me ?
[09 29-12:00:34] <+Zurich> barry :'(
[09 29-12:00:39] <+Zurich> that was my first analysis LOL
[09 29-12:01:13] <%barry4ever> fix it
[09 29-12:01:31] <%barry4ever> someone even posted on Small objective changes
[09 29-12:01:43] <%barry4ever> (also sorry for hurting your feeling)
[09 29-12:01:45] <+Zurich> do you want me to rewrite it?
[09 29-12:01:47] <+Zurich> no its fine lo
[09 29-12:01:53] <+Zurich> looking back its p bad
[09 29-12:01:59] <+Zurich> i could just post an update thread
[09 29-12:02:18] <+Zurich> so barry do you want to post an update thread or should I?
[09 29-12:02:28] <%barry4ever> you obv

what i plan on doing is just completely rewwriting....

Changes:
-got rid of everything except LO, subroost, and the physically defensive set
-gave some sets minor updates
-put any removed sets in oo or ac if possible

[Overview]

<p>Zapdos is one of the Pokemon that didn't change much, if at all, in the new generation. With the transformation of the OU metagame into a much harsher environment, Zapdos is simply unable to adapt and keep up. A much more offensive metagame means that Zapdos's bulk is now often unable to withstand continual assaults from highly offensive Pokemon. Offensively, it is outclassed by many other special attackers meaning that Zapdos will continue to struggle to find a niche in that regard. Zapdos doesn't see much usage in OU nowadays due to the influx of much more powerful special attackers in the tier, many of whom can actually touch Chansey and Blissey, the two premier special walls.</p>

<p>However, there are a few niches available for Zapdos that it can fill rather well, given the correct team support. Its typing, shared only with only a select few, along with its passable bulk, still allow it to tank quite a few hits when used correctly. In reality, it actually has quite a few advantages over other sweepers such as Hydreigon and Gengar. Access to Roost is a godsend for Zapdos, extending it's its longevity by leaps and bounds. Zapdos also has the ability to beat most popular Steel-types reliably thanks to a 90% accurate Heat Wave. Interestingly, it even has access to Baton Pass, which allows a teammate to receive a fairly bulky Substitute and possibly an Agility boost. In short, capitalize on what Zapdos has over more prominent special attackers, as it can be an excellent addition to your team.</p>

[SET]
name: SubRoost
move 1: Substitute
move 2: Roost
move 3: Thunderbolt
move 4: Toxic / Heat Wave / Hidden Power Ice
item: Leftovers
nature: Timid
evs: 192 HP / 64 Def / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>When played correctly, Zapdos has the potential to be very annoying for your opponent thanks to a fast Substitute and Roost, as well as its decent offensive capabilities even without any investment. Zapdos can stall for PP against offensive teams with Pressure, while stalling out opposing walls when Toxic Spikes are on the field. For attacking options, Thunderbolt is a staple for any Zapdos set, doing solid damage to many of the Pokemon not affected by Toxic Spikes, such as Skarmory. The final moveslot depends mostly on your team; Toxic is the preferred option to badly poison the opponent in case Toxic Spikes are not present, while also allowing Zapdos to beat those bulky Water-types who can work around Thunderbolt. Heat Wave is another excellent option to hit Steel-types, who are immune to Toxic super effectively, such as Ferrothorn. Hidden Power Ice allows Zapdos to hit Gliscor very hard, as well as any Landorus switching in.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Leftovers is the preferred item on this set, as it gives Zapdos an excellent form of passive recovery. It also negates the damage from sandstorm and hail, which is a huge plus considering how common the former is, and the slight insurance you now have against the latter. Maximum investment in Speed allows Zapdos to set up Substitute as quickly as possible, and with a Timid nature, Zapdos speed ties with other Pokemon in the base 100 Speed tier. The HP EVs reach a Substitute and a Leftovers number, and the rest go into Defense to allow Zapdos to tank neutral or resisted physical attacks more easily.</p>

<p>Baton Pass is an option for Zapdos to pass a Substitute to a sweeper in the wings, as many of them appreciate the bulk that Zapdos's Substitute has. However, if you want to have Zapdos use Baton Pass, you're better off using an entire set dedicated to it as opposed to just slapping it on. Hidden Power Grass is an interesting idea if you're not running Toxic, as Zapdos will be able to take care of the likes of Quagsire and Gastrodon if Toxic Spikes is not on the field already.U-turn is also an option as well as its special Electric-type parallel, Volt Switch. Both, however, are almost a waste on this set as, despite the momentum gain, you are also wasting a Substitute. Zapdos can also run a completely different EV spread of 248 HP / 228 SpD / 32 Spe to capitalize on its Special Defense, keeping special attackers who otherwise rain on Zapdos's parade at bay.</p>

<p>Zapdos greatly appreciates Toxic Spikes on the field, as it allows the opponent to die that much faster. At the same time, Zapdos likes having Stealth Rock off of its side of the field, so any Pokemon that can take care of this issue is a friend. Tentacruel in particular makes an excellent partner as not only can it lay down Toxic Spikes for Zapdos to take advantage of, but it can also remove Stealth Rock with Rapid Spin, supporting not only Zapdos but its teammates as well.</p>

[SET]
name: Special Attacker
move 1: Thunderbolt
move 2: Heat Wave
move 3: Hidden Power Ice / Hidden Power Grass
move 4: Roost
item: Life Orb / Leftovers
evs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
ivs: 30 Atk / 30 Def

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>With Thundurus finally out of OU, Zapdos remains an interesting option for an offensive Electric-type thanks to its access to Heat Wave and Roost, which allow it dish out hits as long as possible. Thunderbolt is the crux of this set, and with full investment and a Life Orb boost, it allows Zapdos to plow through many physical walls and just about anything weak to it. Heat Wave allows Zapdos to beat Steel-types easily and reliably, Heatran notwithstanding, thanks to its solid power and accuracy. Heat Wave allows Zapdos to beat a whole set of threats that other special attackers can only beat with Focus Blast if at all, namely Mamoswine and Forretress. Hidden Power Ice gives Zapdos BoltBeam coverage in tandem with Thunderbolt, letting it smack Gliscor and Landorus, and it allows Zapdos to hit Dragon-types for super effective damage, 2HKOing most of them. Hidden Power Grass is also a decent option in order to take care of Water-types who are immune to Thunderbolt, such as Swampert, Quagsire, and Gastrodon. Roost is what really separates this set from frailer special attackers; it gives Zapdos a reliable healing option which allows it to get rid of any damage which it may have racked up, be it from attacks or field effects. With Roost, Zapdos increases its longevity on the battlefield by leaps and bounds.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Life Orb is the preferred item on this set to give Zapdos as much power as possible. Zapdos also has the capability to recover any HP loss due to recoil thanks to a well-timed Roost. The EV spread is fairly simple, yet at the same time, effective. Maximum investment in both Special Attack and Speed means that Zapdos will be hitting as hard and as fast as possible. The remaining EVs go into HP to increase Zapdos's overall bulk, though investing the remaining EVs into one of its defenses is a viable option, as it allows Zapdos to switch into Stealth Rock 5 times, which may come in handy.</p>

<p>Leftovers can be used over Life Orb to give Zapdos some passive recovery to mitigate damage from sandstorm or hail. However, Life Orb is preferred for that extra power boost, and Zapdos has access to Roost to get rid of recoil. Volt Switch is an option to gain momentum for your side, as is U-turn. However, Zapdos must give up Roost in order to run these attacks, meaning Zapdos will usually not last as long as one would like. If you're not at all worried about Zapdos's Speed, you can completely change up the spread, giving it a Modest nature while maximizing Zapdos's Special Attack with little Speed investment, and the rest going into HP. As a note, 16 EVs lets you outspeed all base 70 Pokemon such as Metagross, so if you're investing any in Speed, start from there. This alternate EV spread allows Zapdos to effectively take on the role of a bulky attacker.</p>

<p>Zapdos is fairly weak defensively without EV investment, so make sure to provide teammates that can take any hits you know Zapdos cannot take. Teammates that can get rid of special walls are also excellent teammates, seeing as they, more often than not, are the only things standing in the way of a Zapdos sweep.</p>

[SET]
name: Physically Defensive
move 3: Heat Wave / Hidden Power Ice
move 4: Thunder Wave / Roar
nature: Bold
evs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 8 SpD / 24 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>The flagship Zapdos set in the DP era can still function excellently in today's metagame thanks to its all around decent bulk, great defensive typing, and access to an instant recovery move in Roost. With heavy investment, Zapdos is now able to tank many physical hits while still hitting hard without investment, thanks to 125 Special Attack. Thunderbolt is Zapdos's STAB move of choice, always reliable both in accuracy and damage output. Roost provides Zapdos with reliable healing, and is a godsend for a defensively oriented set like this. Heat Wave should be used in conjunction with Thunder Wave in order to cripple physical sweepers and Steel-types. Hidden Power Ice and Roar are another pair of moves which can take the last two moveslots; Hidden Power Ice and Thunderbolt form the classic BoltBeam combo of coverage, while Roar can be used to phaze out any Pokemon that Zapdos cannot hit or stall out. Roar also racks up damage from any entry hazards you may have laid down on the opponent's side of the field, a plus for both Zapdos and its teammates.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>248 HP EVs allow Zapdos to be able to switch into Stealth Rock 5 times, and provide Zapdos with the most bulk. 24 Speed EVs let it outspeed all neutral natured Pokemon with base 70 Speed, and another 8 EVs go into Special Defense to give this set at least some sort of buffer against special attacks. The rest of the EVs go into Defense to make Zapdos as physically bulky as possible. Leftovers is the preferred item to give Zapdos some passive recovery, which is very important on this set due to its defensive nature. In terms of other options for this set, Hidden Power Grass may be used so that Zapdos can hit Quagsire, Swampert, and Gastrodon. While these are big threats to Zapdos, it will miss out on the additional coverage offered by Hidden Power ice. Regarding teammates, physical attackers are buddies with Zapdos, seeing as they take advantage of most of the special walls that Zapdos can't touch. Users of Rapid Spin are also nice for Zapdos, as it appreciates not losing 25% of its health when attempting to switch in. Conkeldurr is also a threat to this set, being able to boost its Attack and Defense with Bulk Up, and threatening Zapdos with Drain Punch and Stone Edge. Skarmory can come in on almost any attack Conkeldurr can carry and force it out either through STAB Brave Bird or Whirlwind. As a final word of caution, even with heavy investment into Zapdos's defense, physical opponents in today's OU metagame will still be able to deal high damage to Zapdos, so take caution when switching into one.</p>

[Other Options]

<p>If you're running Zapdos on a Drizzle team, Thunder can be used instead of Thunderbolt, as Thunder is much more powerful and carries a chance of paralysis. However, if the weather changes, Zapdos will have to use a 70% accuracy move for its primary STAB, so keep that in mind when using it. That said, you can also run Rain Dance on Zapdos, providing your team with a bulky rain supporter which can take advantage of the weather it sets up. Discharge is another STAB move Zapdos can use, trading power for a higher paralysis chance, which may prove useful in some situations; however, the stable power of Thunderbolt is preferable. Metal Sound is interesting on paper but Zapdos is, more often than not , better off attacking straight off the bat.</p>

<p>Zapdos is certainly bulky enough to try a RestTalk set, though it's often not quite up to snuff in terms of its defenses. Combine this with the new sleep mechanics, and RestTalk seems a little less appealing. Zapdos can run a set utilizing Choice Scarf or Choice Specs, but Raikou and Jolteon greatly outclass it in those respective roles. A weakness to Stealth Rock is also unappealing in this regard. Zapdos has Baton Pass, allowing Zapdos to give a teammate an Agility boost or a bulky Substitute.</p>

<p>Max HP investment is a possibility on any defensive set if you feel you need that extra point in HP to increase your bulk; however, the ability to switch into Stealth Rock outweighs the possible benefits of more HP. 176 Speed EVs can be used on the defensive set to take care of Lucario before it uses any move besides Extremespeed, though this takes away from Zapdos's bulk. 32 EVs in Speed outspeeds any Tyranitar without Speed boosts, which can be a lifesaver in some situations. These respective spreads can be run if your team is having trouble with these Pokemon, although it does reduce Zapdos's sorely needed bulk.</p>

[Checks and Counters]

<p>When looking to tame any offensive Zapdos, there are two Pokemon you can always trust to do the job: Chansey and her big sister Blissey, who can take any attack Zapdos throws at them with ease, healing when necessary while being able to set up Stealth Rock or poison Zapdos with Toxic. Snorlax also counters Zapdos but relies less on its defenses thanks to its base 110 Attack. However, Blissey and Chansey must be cautious of SubRoost Zapdos, as it counters these two effectively. Snorlax can still take on SubRoost Zapdos if it uses Immunity as its ability, being immune to the effects of Toxic. The type of Hidden Power Zapdos uses also determines the opponents Zapdos can and cannot defend against. Hidden Power Grass variants have a hard time against Dragon-types and, to a lesser extent, Gliscor which doesn't take too much from it; Hidden Power Ice variants have to worry about Gastrodon and Swampert, though Gastrodon and Swampert must be on the look out for Toxic from the SubRoost set.</p>

<p>Tyranitar has and always will be Zapdos's biggest nemesis, thanks to its monstrous Attack stat and the ability to shrug off just about any special attack from Zapdos thanks to the Special Defense boost it receives in sandstorm. Tyranitar can hit Zapdos very hard with Stone Edge, usually 2HKOing it, while also being able to set up Stealth Rock in its face to discourage it from coming back in.</p>

[Dream World]

<p>Zapdos is set to receive Lightningrod from the Dream World, an amazing ability to have. Zapdos can now switch into any Electric-type attack from the opponent and receive a boost to its Special Attack, allowing Zapdos to boast a Special Attack stat as if it were equipped with Choice Specs. However, its use is dampened somewhat due to its illegality with Heat Wave among other things, which means it will struggle more to hit the likes of Ferrothorn and other Steel-types.</p>

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Why "Concise"?

It was verging on the limits of brevity before, if it gets any shorter we might as well lump it all together and call it an overview

(That means change the title to "Zapdos (Full Revamp)" please)

I know you haven't completed this yet but I'll post anyway.

Scrap the 16 EVs in Speed on the sets to "give it the jump on many uninvested Pokemon with base 100 Speed", this is pretty much just Speed creeping. I don't think it's too necessary to say that Leftovers is the preferred item, I think it's safe to assume that people have the degree of knowledge to understand why. Tbh I think stuff like the third paragraph of the first set is pretty superfluous, it could just go in Other Options because of how pretty much all of Zapdos' sets are able to be mixed-and-matched somewhat. Otherwise it'll just get a bit repetitive.

I think you should be more specific on the Heat Wave usage. "Hitting Steels super effectively" isn't really a reason to use it because so many Steels are beaten by Zapdos' typing and Thunderbolt alone. Giving specifics (eg. Ferrothorn) and stating its ability of breaking through the Thunderbolt-resisting Grass-types would be better. Hidden Power Grass needs to be slashed on the offensive set, even if just for Gastrodon and Quagsire. They are huge annoyances to Zapdos otherwise, and although it's probably inferior overall, it's still a good choice.

The Specially Defensive set is pretty poor. Whilst it's good on paper, it's ridiculously hard to keep Zapdos consistently healthy enough to take on the special threats of today. It can take them on 1v1, but really you want to be switching in and taking hits because of Zapdos' inability to break through bulky things. If you are bringing Zapdos in as a revenge check, then often you will find Zapdos endlessly walled the next turn, meaning that it can't actually help your team against these threats as it can't switch in and sponge the hits, so you just keep sacrificing things aimlessly. Really, that set "needs" Roar to shuffle and actually do something when it actually comes in, which will also help stop things from setting up. But even then, it's really not worth it. The Physically Defensive set can get away with it, just because of the nature of stuff it will be switching into.

I'd be a little careful of contradicting yourself in places ("Zapdos is fairly weak defensively when uninvested", "The flagship Zapdos set in the DP era can still function excellently in today's metagame thanks to its all around decent bulk"). That's only small awkward flow where they are relatively close together, but it's just better to be clear throughout in case.

Also, I'd kinda remove some of the Thundurus stuff. The reader will understand that Zapdos has competition after one or two mentions and probably go to read Thundurus' analysis. I don't need to know that Thundurus can do over 40% to Blissey with a boosted Thunder or whatever, I just need to know that it's better at using its better movepool to break special walls.

Haven't used the BP or Choice sets, so I can't really comment on them.

I know that I have posted a lot here but please don't take that the wrong way, it was a good read and it's the first I've managed to finish reading in a while which is a good thing!

just participated in a powwow with QC, and we came to the consensus that the only sets should be subroost, offensive, and physically defensive. all the others will get oo mentions, with specially defensive getting an AC mention in the physically defensive set.

twash, thanks for the input, i'm flattered by that last remark! I'll make the changes in prose now. Also I talked to Delta and SDS and I'm going to give the defensive set 24 Speed EVs to outpseed all adamant breloom, and slash toxic and HP grass together.

edit: VERY good point

edit:: SJCrew, i talked with QC earlier and 24 Speed EVs is now on the physically defensive set to outspeed all adamant breloom

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just a little something that popped up for me. Maybe you should wait a few days just to see if Thundurus gets banned or not before you write, since that might change things.

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Scrap the 16 EVs in Speed on the sets to "give it the jump on many uninvested Pokemon with base 100 Speed", this is pretty much just Speed creeping.
You should remove that line of reasoning, at the very least. The 16 Speed EVs should only be used for Breloom, one of the things Physically Defensive Zapdos is expected to counter, as 16 EVs is enough to outspeed it at max Adamant.

hamiltonion

Nostalgic
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Did you have to post that log and make me look like a dick ? So, jokes apart, the Overview is tons better now, this is what we expect from a GP member ! I really cannot and will not comment on the other aspects since I lack enough experience in OU.

I don't think it's possible to make you look like a dick in front of these guys (or at least the Ubers subforum LOL)

Thanks! I'm finishing up the writeup sometime today or tomorow because of other analyses I have to take care of as well as skeletons

edit: This is ready for GP!

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
[09 29-11:58:42] <%barry4ever> omg
[09 29-11:58:47] <%barry4ever> http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/zapdos
[09 29-11:58:53] <%barry4ever> this overview is so horrible
[09 29-11:59:23] <%barry4ever> or is it just me ?
[09 29-12:00:34] <+Zurich> barry :'(
[09 29-12:00:39] <+Zurich> that was my first analysis LOL
[09 29-12:01:13] <%barry4ever> fix it
[09 29-12:01:31] <%barry4ever> someone even posted on Small objective changes
[09 29-12:01:43] <%barry4ever> (also sorry for hurting your feeling)
[09 29-12:01:45] <+Zurich> do you want me to rewrite it?
[09 29-12:01:47] <+Zurich> no its fine lo
[09 29-12:01:53] <+Zurich> looking back its p bad
[09 29-12:01:59] <+Zurich> i could just post an update thread
[09 29-12:02:18] <+Zurich> so barry do you want to post an update thread or should I?
[09 29-12:02:28] <%barry4ever> you obv

what i plan on doing is just completely rewwriting....

Changes:
-got rid of everything except LO, subroost, and the physically defensive set
-gave some sets minor updates
-put any removed sets in oo or ac if possible

[OVERVIEW]

<p>Zapdos is one of the Pokemon that didn't change much, if at all, in the new generation. With the transformation of the OU metagame into a much harsher environment, Zapdos is simply unable to adapt and keep up. A much more offensive metagame means that Zapdos' bulk is now often unable to withstand continual assaults from highly offensive Pokemon. Offensively, it is outclassed by many other special attackers, meaning that Zapdos will continue to struggle to find a niche in that regard. Perhaps the final nail in the coffin was the introduction of Thundurus, who can do most of things Zapdos does, but perform it much more effectively due to its access to Nasty Plot, greater mixed attacking stats, and the ability to beat Blissey and Chansey, thanks to its base 111 Attack and access to Hammer Arm.</p>

<p>However, there are a few niches available for Zapdos that it can fill rather well, given the correct team support. Its typing, shared only with only a select few, along with its passable bulk still allow it to tank quite a few hits when used correctly, and in reality, it actually has quite a few advantages over Thundurus. Access to Roost is something Thundurus could only wish for, extending Zapdos' longevity by leaps and bounds. Zapdos also has the ability to beat most popular Steel-types reliably thanks to a 90% accuracy Heat Wave. Interestingly, it even has access to Baton Pass, which allows a teammate to receive a fairly bulky Substitute and possibly an Agility boost as well. In short, capitalize on what Zapdos has over Thundurus and other special attackers, as it can be an excellent addition to your team.</p>

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Zapdos, when played correctly, has the potential to be very annoying for your opponent thanks to a fast Substitute and Roost, as well as its decent offensive capabilities even without any investment. This makes [Note: I separated the sentences because it was getting a tad long and awkward] it a terrifying threat that can stall the enemy effectively when used correctly. Substitute in conjunction with Roost is, again, the crux of this set, allowing Zapdos to stall for PP against offensive teams with Pressure as well as to stall out opposing walls when Toxic Spikes are on the field. For attacking options, Thunderbolt is a staple for any Zapdos, doing solid damage to many of the Pokemon not affected by Toxic Spikes, such as Skarmory. The final moveslot depends mostly on your team; Toxic is the preferred option so that you can badly poison the opponent in case Toxic Spikes are not present, while also allowing Zapdos to beat those bulky Water-types who can work around Thunderbolt. Heat Wave is another excellent option to hit Steel-types such as Ferrothorn super effectively, seeing as they are unaffected by poison. Hidden Power Ice allows Zapdos to hit Gliscor very hard as well as any Landorus coming in.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Leftovers is the preferred item on this set, as it gives Zapdos an excellent form of passive recovery. It also negates the damage from sandstorm and hail, which is a huge plus considering how common the former is and the slight insurance you now have against the latter. Maximum investment in Speed means that your Substitute is up as fast as possible, and with a Timid nature you speed tie with other Pokemon in the base 100 Speed tier. The HP EVs reach a Substitute and a Leftovers number, and the rest of your EVs should go into defense to allow Zapdos to better tank neutral or resisted physical attacks.</p>

<p>Baton Pass is an option for Zapdos to pass a Substitute to a sweeper in the wings, as many of them appreciate the bulk that Zapdos' Substitute has. However, if you want to have Zapdos use Baton Pass, you're better off using an entire set dedicated to it as opposed to just slapping it on. Hidden Power Grass is an interesting idea if you're not running Toxic, as Zapdos will be able to take care of the likes of Quagsire and Gastrodon if Toxic Spikes is not on the field already, as otherwise they will be nuisances to this set. U-Turn is an option as well, as well as its special Electric-type parallel, Volt Switch. Both, however, are almost a waste on this set as, despite the momentum gain, you are also wasting a Substitute. Zapdos can also run a completely different EV spread of 248 HP / 228 SpD / 32 Spe to capitalize on its Special Defense, allowing Zapdos to fear enemy special attackers less, which can rain on Zapdos' parade otherwise.</p>

<p>This set functions incredibly well with Toxic Spikes on the field, as it allows the opponent to die that much faster. As such, any users of it are greatly appreciated. At the same time Zapdos likes having Stealth Rock off of its side of the field, so any Pokemon that can take care of this issue is a friend. Tentacruel in particular makes an excellent partner as not only can it lay down Toxic Spikes for Zapdos to take advantage of, but it can also remove Stealth Rock with Rapid Spin, supporting not only Zapdos but its teammates also.</p>

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>While Thundurus may at first seem like a superior option as an offensive Electric-type thanks to mixed attacking stats and Nasty Plot, Zapdos is an interesting option thanks to its access to Heat Wave and Roost, which allow it to work as a bulkier attacker than Thundurus will ever be. Thunderbolt is the crux of this set, and with full investment and a Life Orb boost, it allows Zapdos to plow through many physical walls and just about anything weak to it. Heat Wave allows Zapdos to beat Steel-types easily and reliably, Heatran notwithstanding, thanks to its solid power and accuracy. Heat Wave allows Zapdos to beat a whole set of threats that Thundurus can only beat with Focus Blast or fails to beat them at all, such as Mamoswine and Forretress. Hidden Power Ice gives Zapdos a (not sure if it should be "a" or "the". Change at your discretion) BoltBeam coverage, letting it smack Gliscor and Landorus, and allows it to hit Dragon-types for super effective damage, 2HKOing most of them. Hidden Power Grass is also a decent option in order to take care of Water-types who are immune to Thunderbolt, such as Swampert, Quagsire, and Gastrodon. Roost is what really separates this set from any Thundurus; it gives Zapdos a reliable healing option which allows it to get rid of any damage which it may have racked up, be it from attacks or field effects. With Roost, Zapdos increases its longevity on the battlefield by leaps and bounds.</p>

[I think you're misinterpreting the meaning of bulk. Bulk is its ability to withstand attacks. Roost merely lengthens its survivability on the battlefield, and provides it with a reliable healing option, not give it a heightened defense.]

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Life Orb is the preferred item on this set to give Zapdos as much power as possible. Zapdos also has the capability to recover any HP loss due to recoil thanks to a well-timed Roost. The EV spread is fairly simple, yet at the same time, effective as well; maximum investment in both Special Attack and Speed means that Zapdos will be hitting as hard and as fast as possible. The remaining EVs go into HP to increase Zapdos' overall bulk, though investing the remaining EVs into one of its defenses is a viable option, as it allows Zapdos to switch into Stealth Rock 5 times, which may come in handy.</p>

<p>Leftovers can be used over Life Orb to give Zapdos some passive recovery to mitigate damage from sandstorm or hail. However, Life Orb is preferred for that extra power boost, and Zapdos has access to Roost to get rid of recoil. Volt Switch is an option to gain momentum for your side, as is U-Turn. However, Zapdos must give up Roost in order to run these attacks, meaning Zapdos will usually not last as long as one would like. If you're not at all worried about Zapdos' Speed, you can completely change up the spread, giving it a Modest nature while maximizing Zapdos' Special Attack but only putting a few Speed EVs in, with the rest going into HP. This allows Zapdos to effectively take the role of a bulky attacker.</p>

<p>Zapdos is fairly weak defensively when its defenses lack EV investment, so make sure to provide teammates that can take any hits you know Zapdos cannot take. Teammates that can get rid of special walls are also excellent teammates, seeing as they, more often than not, are the only things standing in the way of a Zapdos sweep.</p>

[SET]
evs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 8 SpDef / 24 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>The flagship Zapdos set in the DP era can still function excellently in today's metagame thanks to its all around decent bulk, a defensive typing, and access to an instant recovery move in Roost. With heavy investment, Zapdos is now able to tank many physical hits while still hitting hard without investment, thanks to 125 Special Attack. Thunderbolt is Zapdos' STAB move of choice, always reliable both in accuracy and damage output. Roost provides Zapdos with reliable healing, and is a godsend for a defensively oriented set like this. Heat Wave should be used in conjunction with Thunder Wave, in order to cripple physical sweepers, as well as Steel-types. Hidden Power Ice and Roar are another pair of moves which can take the last moveslot; Hidden Power Ice, in conjunction with Thunderbolt, forms the classic BoltBeam combo of coverage, while Roar can be used to phaze out any Pokemon that Zapdos cannot hit or stall out. Roar also racks up damage from any entry hazards you may have laid down on the opponent's side of the field, a plus for both Zapdos and its teammates.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>248 HP EVs allow Zapdos to be able to switch into Stealth Rock 5 times, and provide Zapdos with the most bulk. 24 Speed EVs let it outspeed all neutral natured Pokemon with base 70 Speed, and another 8 EVs go into Special Defense to give this set at least some sort of buffer against special attacks. The rest of the EVs go into Defense to make Zapdos as physically bulky as possible. Leftovers is the preferred item to give Zapdos some passive recovery, which is very important on this set due to its defensive nature. In terms of other options for this set, Hidden Power Grass may be used so that Zapdos can hit Quagsire, Swampert, and Gastrodon; while these are big threats to Zapdos, Zapdos will lose the coverage that it needs, if it runs Hidden Power Grass. Regarding teammates, physical attackers are buddies with Zapdos, seeing as they take advantage of most of the special walls that Zapdos can't touch. Users of Rapid Spin are also nice for Zapdos, as Zapdos appreciates not losing 25% of its health when attempting to switch in. Furthermore, as Conkeldurr is a threat to this set, being able to boost its Attack and Defense with Bulk Up, and threatening Zapdos with Drain Punch and Stone Edge, a teammate who can take care of Conkeldurr is much appreciated. As a final word of caution, even with heavy investment into Zapdos' defense, physical opponents in today's OU metagame will still be able to deal high damage to Zapdos, and thus, Zapdos should take caution when switching into one.</p>

[Other Options]

<p>If you're running Zapdos on a Drizzle team, Thunder can be used instead of Thunderbolt, as Thunder is much more powerful and carries a chance of paralysis. If the weather changes though, Zapdos will have to use a 70% accuracy move for its primary STAB, so keep that in mind when using it. That said, you can also run Rain Dance on Zapdos, providing your team with a bulky rain supporter which can take advantage of the weather it sets up. Discharge is another STAB move Zapdos can use, trading power for a higher paralysis chance, which may prove useful in some situations; however, the stable power of Thunderbolt is preferable. Metal Sound is interesting on paper but Zapdos is more often than not better off attacking straight off the bat.</p>

<p>Zapdos is certainly bulky enough to try and use a RestTalk set, though it's often not quite up to snuff in terms of defenses. Combine this with the new sleep mechanics, and RestTalk seems a little less appealing. Zapdos can run a set utilizing Choice Scarf or Specs, but Raikou and Jolteon sorely outclass it in those respective roles. A weakness to Stealth Rock is also unappealing in this regard. Zapdos has Baton Pass, allowing Zapdos to give a teammate an Agility boost or a bulky Substitute.</p>

<p>Max HP investment is a possibility on any defensive set if you feel you need that extra point in HP to increase your bulk; however, the ability to switch into Stealth Rock outweighs the possible benefits of more HP. 176 Speed EVs can be used on the defensive set to take care of Lucario before it uses any move besides Extremespeed, though this takes away from Zapdos's bulk. [Removed sentence] 32 EVs in Speed outspeeds any Tyranitar without Speed boosts, which can be a lifesaver in some situations. These respective spreads can be run if your team is having trouble with these Pokemon, although it does reduce Zapdos' sorely needed bulk.</p>

[Checks and Counters]

<p>When looking to tame any offensive Zapdos, there are two Pokemon you can always trust to do the job: Chansey and her big sister Blissey, who can take any attack Zapdos throws at them with ease, healing when necessary while being able to set up Stealth Rock or poison Zapdos with Toxic. Snorlax also counters Zapdos but relies less on its defenses thanks to its base 110 Attack. However, Blissey and Chansey must be cautious of SubRoost Zapdos, as it counters these two effectively. Snorlax can still take on SubRoost Zapdos if it uses Immunity as its ability, being immune to the effects of Toxic. The type of Hidden Power Zapdos uses also determines the opponents Zapdos can and cannot defend against. Hidden Power Grass variants have a hard time against Dragon-types and to a lesser extent, Gliscor as it doesn't take too much from it; Hidden Power Ice variants have to worry about Gastrodon and Swampert, though Gastrodon and Swampert must be on the look out for Toxic from the SubRoost set.</p>

<p>Tyranitar has and always will be Zapdos' biggest nemesis, thanks to its monstrous Attack stat and the ability to shrug off just about any special attack from Zapdos thanks to the Special Defense boost it receives in sandstorm, Tyranitar can hit Zapdos very hard with Stone Edge, usually 2HKOing it, while also being able to set up Stealth Rock in its face to discourage it from coming back in.</p>

[Dream World]

<p>Zapdos is set to receive Lightningrod from the Dream World, an amazing ability to have. Zapdos can now switch into any Electric-type attack from the opponent and receive a boost to its Special Attack, allowing Zapdos to boast a Special Attack stat as if it were equipped with a Choice Spec. However, its use is dampened somewhat due to its illegality with Heat Wave among other things, which means it will struggle more to hit the likes of Ferrothorn and other Steel-types.</p>

G/P 1 / 2

tehy

Banned deucer.
Mention on the specially attacking set the special IV combination of 10 attack and 30 defense that allows it to have a 31 speed IV and still have HP ice, as that's very important.

And equipped with a choice Spec? Specs is always plural lol.

It acts like a bulkier attacker than thundurus because it is bulkier, and having roost lets it capitalize on that, i suppose. Maybe word it like that?

Finally, mention volt switch- it lets it sort of beat things like chansey and blissey, and get past recover versions of the latis.

I've mentioned everything you just said bar the IVs which I'll add in. Also I think it's 30 attack and 30 defense no? w/e I'll put that in there.

SJCrew

Believer, going on a journey...
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Also, make sure you change 'base 111 Attack' to 115. You must have been thinking of his speed, lol.

Quickly looked through, and:

<p>However, there are a few niches available for Zapdos that it can fill rather well, given the correct team support. Its typing, shared only with only a select few, along with its passable bulk still allow it to tank quite a few hits when used correctly, and in reality, it actually has quite a few advantages over Thundurus. Access to Roost is something Thundurus could only wish for, extending Zapdos' longevity by leaps and bounds. Zapdos also has the ability to beat most popular Steel-types reliably thanks to a 90% accuracy Heat Wave. Interestingly, it even has access to Baton Pass, which allows a teammate to receive a fairly bulky Substitute and possibly an Agility boost as well. In short, capitalize on what Zapdos has over Thundurus and other special attackers, as it can be an excellent addition to your team.</p>
This word should be "and". If Zapdos is an excellent addition to your team, you don't have to capitalize on what it has over other special attackers.

<p>Tyranitar has and always will be Zapdos' biggest nemesis, thanks to its monstrous Attack stat and the ability to shrug off just about any special attack from Zapdos thanks to the Special Defense boost it receives in sandstorm, Tyranitar can hit Zapdos very hard with Stone Edge, usually 2HKOing it, while also being able to set up Stealth Rock in its face to discourage it from coming back in.</p>
Should be a full stop.

wait i just realized I'll have to completely rewrite the overview because thundurus is gone -__-

edit: done. waiting for final gp check

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
add/Cap/decap omit comment
[Overview]

<p>Zapdos is one of the Pokemon that didn't change much, if at all, in the new generation. With the transformation of the OU metagame into a much harsher environment, Zapdos is simply unable to adapt and keep up. A much more offensive metagame means that Zapdos's bulk is now often unable to withstand continual assaults from highly offensive Pokemon. Offensively, it is outclassed by many other special attackers,(comma) at first glance, meaning that Zapdos will continue to struggle to find a niche in that regard. Zapdos doesn't see much usage in OU nowadays due to the influx of much more powerful special attackers in the tier, many of whom can actually touch Chansey and Blissey, the two premier special walls.</p>

<p>However, there are a few niches available for Zapdos that it can fill rather well, given the correct team support. Its typing, shared only with only a select few, along with its passable bulk,(comma) still allow it to tank quite a few hits when used correctly,.(period) and in In reality, it actually has quite a few advantages over other sweepers like such as Hydreigon and Gengar. Access to Roost is a godsend for Zapdos, extending it's its longevity by leaps and bounds. Zapdos also has the ability to beat most popular Steel-types reliably thanks to a 90% accuracy accurate Heat Wave. Interestingly, it even has access to Baton Pass, which allows a teammate to receive a fairly bulky Substitute and possibly an Agility boost.(period) as well. In short, capitalize on what Zapdos has over more prominent special attackers, as it can be an excellent addition to your team.</p>

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Zapdos, When played correctly, Zapdos has the potential to be very annoying for your opponent thanks to a fast Substitute and Roost, as well as its decent offensive capabilities even without any investment. This makes it a terrifying threat that can stall the enemy effectively when used correctly. Substitute in conjunction with Roost is, again, the crux of this set, allowing Zapdos to can stall for PP against offensive teams with Pressure,(comma) as well as to while stalling out opposing walls when Toxic Spikes are on the field. For attacking options, Thunderbolt is a staple for any Zapdos set, doing solid damage to many of the Pokemon not affected by Toxic Spikes, such as Skarmory. The final moveslot depends mostly on your team; Toxic is the preferred option so that you can to badly poison the opponent in case Toxic Spikes are not present, while also allowing Zapdos to beat those bulky Water-types who can work around Thunderbolt. Heat Wave is another excellent option to hit Steel-types, who are immune to Toxic super effectively, such as Ferrothorn.(period) super effectively, seeing as they are unaffected by poison. Hidden Power Ice allows Zapdos to hit Gliscor very hard,(comma) as well as any Landorus coming switching in.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Leftovers is the preferred item on this set, as it gives Zapdos an excellent form of passive recovery. It also negates the damage from sandstorm and hail, which is a huge plus considering how common the former is,(comma) and the slight insurance you now have against the latter. Maximum investment in Speed means that your Substitute is up as fast as possible, allows Zapdos to set up Substitute as quickly as possible, and with a Timid nature,(comma) you Zapdos speed ties with other Pokemon in the base 100 Speed tier. The HP EVs reach a Substitute and a Leftovers number, and the rest of your EVs should go into Defense to allow Zapdos to better tank neutral or resisted physical attacks more easily.</p>

<p>Baton Pass is an option for Zapdos to pass a Substitute to a sweeper in the wings, as many of them appreciate the bulk that Zapdos's Substitute has. However, if you want to have Zapdos use Baton Pass, you're better off using an entire set dedicated to it as opposed to just slapping it on. Hidden Power Grass is an interesting idea if you're not running Toxic, as Zapdos will be able to take care of the likes of Quagsire and Gastrodon if Toxic Spikes is not on the field already,.(period) as otherwise they will be nuisances to this set. U-turn is also an option as well, as well as its special Electric-type parallel, Volt Switch. Both, however, are almost a waste on this set as, despite the momentum gain, you are also wasting a Substitute. (both have pretty terrible synergy with substitute as you mentioned and don't really bode well with the purpose of this set. i wouldn't mention them but it's up to you.) Zapdos can also run a completely different EV spread of 248 HP / 228 SpD / 32 Spe to capitalize on its Special Defense, allowing Zapdos to fear enemy special attackers less, which can rain on Zapdos' parade otherwise. keeping special attackers who otherwise rain on Zapdos's parade at bay.</p>

<p>This set functions incredibly well with Zapdos greatly appreciates Toxic Spikes on the field, as it allows the opponent to die that much faster. As such, any users of it are greatly appreciated. At the same,(comma) time Zapdos likes having Stealth Rock off of its side of the field, so any Pokemon that can take care of this issue is a friend. Tentacruel in particular makes an excellent partner as not only can it lay down Toxic Spikes for Zapdos to take advantage of, but it can also remove Stealth Rock with Rapid Spin, supporting not only Zapdos but its teammates also. as well.</p>

[SET]
ivs: 30 Atk / 30 Def

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>With Thundurus finally out of OU, Zapdos remains an interesting option for an offensive Electric-type thanks to its access to Heat Wave and Roost, which allow it dish out hits as long as possible. Thunderbolt is the crux of this set, and with full investment and a Life Orb boost, it allows Zapdos to plow through many physical walls and just about anything weak to it. Heat Wave allows Zapdos to beat Steel-types easily and reliably, Heatran notwithstanding, thanks to its solid power and accuracy. Heat Wave allows Zapdos to beat a whole set of threats that other special attackers can only beat with Focus Blast or even not if at all, such as namely Mamoswine and Forretress. Hidden Power Ice gives Zapdos BoltBeam coverage in tandem with Thunderbolt, letting it smack Gliscor and Landorus, and it allows Zapdos to hit Dragon-types for super effective damage, 2HKOing most of them. Hidden Power Grass is also a decent option in order to take care of Water-types who are immune to Thunderbolt, such as Swampert, Quagsire, and Gastrodon. Roost is what really separates this set from frailer special attackers; it gives Zapdos a reliable healing option which allows it to get rid of any damage which it may have racked up, be it from attacks or field effects. With Roost, Zapdos increases its longevity on the battlefield by leaps and bounds.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>Life Orb is the preferred item on this set to give Zapdos as much power as possible. Zapdos also has the capability to recover any HP loss due to recoil thanks to a well-timed Roost. The EV spread is fairly simple, yet at the same time, effective.(period) as well; Maximum investment in both Special Attack and Speed means that Zapdos will be hitting as hard and as fast as possible. The remaining EVs go into HP to increase Zapdos's overall bulk, though investing the remaining EVs into one of its defenses is a viable option, as it allows Zapdos to switch into Stealth Rock 5 times, which may come in handy.</p>

<p>Leftovers can be used over Life Orb to give Zapdos some passive recovery to mitigate damage from sandstorm or hail. However, Life Orb is preferred for that extra power boost, and Zapdos has access to Roost to get rid of recoil. Volt Switch is an option to gain momentum for your side, as is U-turn. However, Zapdos must give up Roost in order to run these attacks, meaning Zapdos will usually not last as long as one would like. If you're not at all worried about Zapdos's Speed, you can completely change up the spread, giving it a Modest nature while maximizing Zapdos's Special Attack but only putting a few Speed EVs in, with little Speed invest, and with the rest going into HP. (how many Speed EVs, and what are you trying to outspeed?) This allows Zapdos to effectively take on the role of a bulky attacker.</p>

<p>Zapdos is fairly weak defensively when its defenses lack without EV investment, so make sure to provide teammates that can take any hits you know Zapdos cannot take. Teammates that can get rid of special walls are also excellent teammates, seeing as they, more often than not, are the only things standing in the way of a Zapdos sweep.</p>

[SET]
evs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 8 SpDef / 24 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>The flagship Zapdos set in the DP era can still function excellently in today's metagame thanks to its all around decent bulk, a great defensive typing, and access to an instant recovery move in Roost. With heavy investment, Zapdos is now able to tank many physical hits while still hitting hard without investment, thanks to 125 Special Attack. Thunderbolt is Zapdos's STAB move of choice, always reliable both in accuracy and damage output. Roost provides Zapdos with reliable healing, and is a godsend for a defensively oriented set like this. Heat Wave should be used in conjunction with Thunder Wave,(no comma) in order to cripple physical sweepers,(no comma) as well as and Steel-types. Hidden Power Ice and Roar are another pair of moves which can take the last two moveslots; Hidden Power Ice, in conjunction with and Thunderbolt,(no comma) forms the classic BoltBeam combo of coverage, while Roar can be used to phaze out any Pokemon that Zapdos cannot hit or stall out. Roar also racks up damage from any entry hazards you may have laid down on the opponent's side of the field, a plus for both Zapdos and its teammates.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>248 HP EVs allow Zapdos to be able to switch into Stealth Rock 5 times, and provide Zapdos with the most bulk. 24 Speed EVs let it outspeed all neutral natured Pokemon with base 70 Speed, and another 8 EVs go into Special Defense to give this set at least some sort of buffer against special attacks. The rest of the EVs go into Defense to make Zapdos as physically bulky as possible. Leftovers is the preferred item to give Zapdos some passive recovery, which is very important on this set due to its defensive nature. In terms of other options for this set, Hidden Power Grass may be used so that Zapdos can hit Quagsire, Swampert, and Gastrodon;.(period) While these are big threats to Zapdos, Zapdos will lose the coverage that it needs, if it runs Hidden Power Grass. it will miss out on the additional coverage offered by Hidden Power ice. Regarding teammates, physical attackers are buddies with Zapdos, seeing as they take advantage of most of the special walls that Zapdos can't touch. Users of Rapid Spin are also nice for Zapdos, as Zapdos it appreciates not losing 25% of its health when attempting to switch in. Furthermore, as Conkeldurr is also a threat to this set, being able to boost its Attack and Defense with Bulk Up, and threatening Zapdos with Drain Punch and Stone Edge,.(period) a teammate who can take care of Conkeldurr is much appreciated. (write a new sentence here regarding who can handle Conkeldurr) As a final word of caution, even with heavy investment into Zapdos's defense, physical opponents in today's OU metagame will still be able to deal high damage to Zapdos, and thus, Zapdos should so take caution when switching into one.</p>

[Other Options]

<p>If you're running Zapdos on a Drizzle team, Thunder can be used instead of Thunderbolt, as Thunder is much more powerful and carries a chance of paralysis. However, if the weather changes,(comma) though, Zapdos will have to use a 70% accuracy move for its primary STAB, so keep that in mind when using it. That said, you can also run Rain Dance on Zapdos, providing your team with a bulky rain supporter which can take advantage of the weather it sets up. Discharge is another STAB move Zapdos can use, trading power for a higher paralysis chance, which may prove useful in some situations; however, the stable power of Thunderbolt is preferable. Metal Sound is interesting on paper but Zapdos is,(comma) more often than not ,(comma) better off attacking straight off the bat.</p>

<p>Zapdos is certainly bulky enough to try and use a RestTalk set, though it's often not quite up to snuff in terms of its defenses. Combine this with the new sleep mechanics, and RestTalk seems a little less appealing. Zapdos can run a set utilizing Choice Scarf or Choice Specs, but Raikou and Jolteon sorely greatly outclass it in those respective roles. A weakness to Stealth Rock is also unappealing in this regard. Zapdos has Baton Pass, allowing Zapdos to give a teammate an Agility boost or a bulky Substitute.</p>

<p>Max HP investment is a possibility on any defensive set if you feel you need that extra point in HP to increase your bulk; however, the ability to switch into Stealth Rock outweighs the possible benefits of more HP. 176 Speed EVs can be used on the defensive set to take care of Lucario before it uses any move besides Extremespeed, though this takes away from Zapdos's bulk. [Removed sentence] 32 EVs in Speed outspeeds any Tyranitar without Speed boosts, which can be a lifesaver in some situations. These respective spreads can be run if your team is having trouble with these Pokemon, although it does reduce Zapdos's sorely needed bulk.</p>

[Checks and Counters]

<p>When looking to tame any offensive Zapdos, there are two Pokemon you can always trust to do the job: Chansey and her big sister Blissey, who can take any attack Zapdos throws at them with ease, healing when necessary while being able to set up Stealth Rock or poison Zapdos with Toxic. Snorlax also counters Zapdos but relies less on its defenses thanks to its base 110 Attack. However, Blissey and Chansey must be cautious of SubRoost Zapdos, as it counters these two effectively. Snorlax can still take on SubRoost Zapdos if it uses Immunity as its ability, being immune to the effects of Toxic. The type of Hidden Power Zapdos uses also determines the opponents Zapdos can and cannot defend against. Hidden Power Grass variants have a hard time against Dragon-types and,(comma) to a lesser extent, Gliscor as it which doesn't take too much from it; Hidden Power Ice variants have to worry about Gastrodon and Swampert, though Gastrodon and Swampert must be on the look out for Toxic from the SubRoost set.</p>

<p>Tyranitar has and always will be Zapdos's biggest nemesis, thanks to its monstrous Attack stat and the ability to shrug off just about any special attack from Zapdos thanks to the Special Defense boost it receives in sandstorm,.(period) Tyranitar can hit Zapdos very hard with Stone Edge, usually 2HKOing it, while also being able to set up Stealth Rock in its face to discourage it from coming back in.</p>

[Dream World]

<p>Zapdos is set to receive Lightningrod from the Dream World, an amazing ability to have. Zapdos can now switch into any Electric-type attack from the opponent and receive a boost to its Special Attack, allowing Zapdos to boast a Special Attack stat as if it were equipped with Choice Specs. However, its use is dampened somewhat due to its illegality with Heat Wave among other things, which means it will struggle more to hit the likes of Ferrothorn and other Steel-types.</p>

Please look at the sections in orange and make necessary corrections. Otherwise...

[GP 2/2]

so my firewall's down for the day!

this is ready for upload

edit: This will probably work for now Breludicolo, but it will probably change if any new sets work in this meta.

breh

強いだね
are you sure you don't want to wait a bit more before you can get the full value of dos in a thundless metagame? it's been less than two weeks since its banning; as far as I can guess, you've just removed mentions of thundurus instead of changing the sets. The terrakion-infested metagame of now is different from that which proceeded it; you should change sets accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)