Zracknel's logo thread

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
WHOA WHOA WHOA

You made the Buffalo Bisons logo??????????? How did you land that? Are you from around here???

Bumping with content :)

A Battling 101 logo!

DJX09's Team Trials Tournament! Check it out here.

Deeply inspired by posts like these.

Metapod... gone but never forgotten...

Involved with some big projects right now, but I'm sure you'll hear from me again soon!

Shinxe

there and back again
is an Artist Alumnus
So YOU'RE the one who made all those logos! Seen them in signatures everywhere.

Well let me tell you, you are a fucking ACE graphic designer. These are so stylish, sleek-- slick, even-- and professional.

Dang man enlarge your sig! This is something to be proud of! I see all these logos and never give much thought to them, but now that i look at them they're really quite great.

Focus

Ubers Tester Extraordinaire
All I have to say is:

(heh, I actually Luvdisc'd this thread a while back, but those new logos are way better than B+ quality ok I'll stop)

I must have had the dumbest look on my face when I saw the PerfectMetapod thing I couldn't believe it! XD

Excellent work. Excellent.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
big man Zracknel

impressin all the ladies with his logos

but yeah you already know how much I fawn over these things!

These things look professional. I seriously thank you for posting these because I thought they were all different people who made them.

I still Frequent Poke-Lab and I have to say we are still kicking. Those logos add a great aesthetic to our forums and we are trying to update into fifth gen. Cathy even has contributed recently! So please don't think your work has gone to waste on us, we appreciate it greatly!

boooo!

where's the tut? :O
Woah there, missy-- chill your grill. The tut is on the way.

My sincerest thanks to everyone for taking the time to check out and comment on the work. You guys make this worth it.

My deepest thanks especially to the other artists -- you guys are incredible and inspiring.

Here's more stuff! It's old, and I apologize for that, but new stuff is in the works.

The above is my contribution to this old thread. I was so moved by the other artists' responses that I had to make my own.

Occasionally, I work on side projects which-- for various reasons-- get the axe. Most aren't pokemon related, but a few have been!

This is the logo for the currently-disbanded WishMKR project.

I also did a website design for the project. It was heavily Jirachi-based, and included some icons:

These were much smaller on the site, and may look different in their intended size:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)