LA Showdown Warstory

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBringer

The thrill of attempting to get what you will neve
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gratz on making it to Orlando.

And I agree with the 'Another one, that's stupid' about the critical hit you talked about, because I completely agree with you.

Does anyone else know if Dynamic Punch hits through protect in PBR? Because then zerowing lost since neither of his Dynamic Punches hit through the enemy protect :(

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
Gratz on making it to Orlando.

And I agree with the 'Another one, that's stupid' about the critical hit you talked about, because I completely agree with you.

Does anyone else know if Dynamic Punch hits through protect in PBR? Because then zerowing lost since neither of his Dynamic Punches hit through the enemy protect :(
No, it's a glitch only in PBR.

major grats on making it to orlando and thanks for the videos as well. I was beginning to worry if anyone in the general Pokemon community was going to record any footage from this XD;

Congratulations on the trip. I was rooting for you in the other thread and will continue to do so.

Represent for Cali. :P

Nice job dude. I'm also heading to Orlando to play in the tcg tourny over there so I will look for you and zerowing.

Just as I posted on Nsider, great job. This is my first post on Smogon, hopefully I'll do well here! =)

Nice mysteryman, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you.

And about the Dynamicpunch glitch, maybe it's a glitch in d/P and in PBR they fixed it? Only Platinum will tell. :p

and tridarksouls, it's at the nationals that2-8 iirc get special DS systems. I'm not sure what they mean, but you can be sure that I wll get in top 8 there to get one of those DS. :p

good going. I was confident you'd do exceptionally well!

as far as the finals went, I was a little confused as to why they set it up the way they did, with the moves being broadcast to the audience and all. viewing the other player's team before the match is a little wacky when you only have 4 Pokemon, too.

And for the record, rain dance teams tend to do well in doubles. I thought the champion's team was pretty neat, actually.

good going. I was confident you'd do exceptionally well!

as far as the finals went, I was a little confused as to why they set it up the way they did, with the moves being broadcast to the audience and all. viewing the other player's team before the match is a little wacky when you only have 4 Pokemon, too.

And for the record, rain dance teams tend to do well in doubles. I thought the champion's team was pretty neat, actually.
and what was the champions team?

Congrads on making it through to Florida. I'm really surprised that Rain Dance Team did so well (the one Zerowing was facing) considering he only used Protect and Surf throughout the whole game.

Yes duck, his team was crafted exceptionally well. and haku, the champion's team WAS the rain dance team. >_>

I was at first really surprised that a rain team made it, but after looking at his team and how it was made I'm not surprised that he won. It was a good team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)