The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Representation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck fuck fuck but i guess limitless dropping sorta makes the decision easier..............even tho we're losing a good player @____________@

also mop is not going to the west.

ShoddyBattle Username: Leelou
IRC Username (If you go on IRC): None
First Choice of Team:
Europe (France)
Second Choice of Team (If applicable) : None

ShoddyBattle Username: Ash782
IRC Username (If you go on IRC): nvm
First Choice of Team: Europe (France)
Second Choice of Team (If applicable) : /

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just what we need, some good old multinational hate going on! I can see everyone is getting in the spirit already lol.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
sorry to keep you guys waiting lol, but shiv is on an unexpected 2 day trip. He gets back tomorrow, but we couldnt post the thread as we need to dialogue about some team changes and captaincy things!! so that will be done soon.

this wont be a recurring thing dont worry!

@ Jackal/Shiv and goofball: When is the deadline for the final roster list?
'Cause I'll be on a trip later and will be back on June 1. *sigh*

Actually, I really, really hate to do something like this after committing to it, but please remove my application for Captaincy. The next week or two are probably going to be really busy for me thanks to a whole bunch of stuff, including relatives and work. Again, my apologies, but I don't think I can really commit the time.

Hoping I am in time...

ShoddyBattle Username: Ahren
IRC Username (If you go on IRC): -
First Choice of Team: Europe (Italy)
Second Choice of Team (If applicable): -

ShoddyBattle Username: IlMitico
IRC Username (If you go on IRC): -
Second Choice of Team (If applicable): -

we may combine/breakup a team or two, or even add more teams
I've seen Germany and Great Britain having their own team... since here in Italy about 15 people would like to join in the competition could we form another team?

ShoddyBattle Username: Maokeii
First Choice of Team:
Europe (France)
Second Choice of Team (If applicable) : France ?

Shoddy Battle Username: Azelf is Emo
Secon Choice of Team (If applicable): Italy?

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Well, I'm back. Sorry about the delay, but I had to go out of town for 3 days. Anyway, expect the captain announcement/team formation thread up in a day.

Any other signups should come in before that!

PS: Brawley is pretty gay cause he isn't playing for Asia this time around!

I've seen Germany and Great Britain having their own team... since here in Italy about 15 people would like to join in the competition could we form another team?
Obviously, I'm not in charge but I would say no. I think you guys would need 6 absolutely top tier players for that to happen. I mean look at the formations of the other teams, the world cup's pretty crazy in terms of the level it's played at.

Obviously, I'm not in charge but I would say no. I think you guys would need 6 absolutely top tier players for that to happen. I mean look at the formations of the other teams, the world cup's pretty crazy in terms of the level it's played at.
We know the level the cup is played, but we do have our top players, simply they are not on smogon. Remember that Smogon is not the only competitive community in the world, it's just the biggest. You believe that we are all noobs just because we aren't active on smogon.

We know the level the cup is played, but we do have our top players, simply they are not on smogon. Remember that Smogon is not the only competitive community in the world, it's just the biggest. You believe that we are all noobs just because we aren't active on smogon.
Doesn't matter, they haven't proved how good they are as such the only thing they can do is believe your word. You must consider that there is a huge difference between being top player in a small community and being one here. Besides Germany and UK have a much bigger community and have more fame around the world that's why they get their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)