Who's loving the heat?

it really does suck sometimes, especially when you're outside running because you need stupid PE credits to graduate. :(
In Florida, we're expected to go outside during the summer and run around, but when it gets to 70 and 60 degrees, it's "too cold."

Whatever the hell that means.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Up here in New England, we are still waiting for our first heat wave of the summer. It's been raining for like....5 days straight :(

That's how NE is though, a great long spring then all of a sudden BAM its 100 degrees with 90% humidity.

I can't say I'm jealous of the hotter parts of the country, I personally dislike hot weather. It's a lot easier to deal with cold (put clothes on) than it is with hot (sitting in AC or a pool and never leave)
It's also been one of the cloudiest Junes we have ever had. I think it hit third place on the 19th. It is terrible not knowing what time of day it is because it's all cloud glare all the time outside. It can drive you insane.

It's 99 degrees in Beloit Wisconsin. Friggen Wisconsin!

Well I guess it is a little understandable given where in Wisconsin I am in but, 99 degrees is very unusual.

Luckily our air conditioning is working again and I can be a basement dweller all I want.

But man it's like a wave of death every time I go outside for something. The sheer difference of humidity and heat between that doorway is shocking.

I live in New Jersey, and it has been raining just about nonstop for the past 3 weeks. My pool hasn't even reached 70 yet, this is a disgrace.

I live in New Jersey, and it has been raining just about nonstop for the past 3 weeks. My pool hasn't even reached 70 yet, this is a disgrace.
Same! It was just raining this morning too! I was at Tennis practice and the rain made it so much nicer! Besides, my parents just put the AC on today so it's been so unenjoyable to sleep!

I actually don't mind the heat though, its the stupid humidity that drives me nuts when I'm outside.

Hmm, it's getting into the high 20s, and probably even 30s here. Daily, for the past few weeks. (I don't remember the last time it rained)

That's like 70-85 for you americans.

BTW: I dislike most temperatures over 22 (75).

It's not too hot, not too cold, I love Cali weather. :D

But I hate it when the temperature goes over 70.

And I hate the sun.

Clouds + mid 60's = happy Thund.

Just confirming what j7r and Deck Knight have said- it has been raining for what seems like an eternity in New England. It doesn't even necessarily rain; it's just cloudy, humid, and damp. I'm just hoping this clears up before the Fourth of July.

it really does suck sometimes, especially when you're outside running because you need stupid PE credits to graduate. :(
Dude! I have to take P.E. over summer too. I have to bring like 1 gallon of water to stay alive. Well, I am in Houston, so it's hotter here then Dallas/ Fort Worth.

I'm canadian. The temperature hasn't been overly hot yet. But was pretty icky late afternoon today.

It's hotter than Satan's asshole in Indiana right now. Unlike the "hotter" Arizona and Texas, in Indiana we typically suffer from 100% humidity. Occasionally it rains, but that's actually terrible as what little water fell quickly evaporates into a hot, choking haze. It was impossible to smoke outside today, it was so humid. Gah.

Id say from all the frequency of higher intensity natural disasters and this heat, maybe its time to listen to Al Gore.

Carbon tax and solar power anyone?

I hate hot weather with a passion. In fact, anything above 75 is uncomfortable. Thankfully, in seattle it's been relatively mild this week (high 60s low 70s)

It's hotter than Satan's asshole in Indiana right now. Unlike the "hotter" Arizona and Texas, in Indiana we typically suffer from 100% humidity. Occasionally it rains, but that's actually terrible as what little water fell quickly evaporates into a hot, choking haze. It was impossible to smoke outside today, it was so humid. Gah.
I know what you mean. I visited Indiana many years ago during the summer and when I stepped outside the airport I literally could not breathe, and worst of all my aunt's car had no AC. It was the worst experience of my life!

I'm such a northerner, (haha, I say that when I'm from one of the southernmost places in Canada) I really can't stand heat, anything above 25˚ Celsius is uncomfortable, and above 30˚ is ridiculous. I also really don't like dry weather, I like my heat humid and my cold to sink into your bones. So I'm glad we had a monsoon of a storm today.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yeah this is the coldest winter I've ever had. It's been -4 several times here, and the thing is people here dont expect temperatures to hit that cold and houses arent really well insulated to deal with it..

Have a nice day.

Yeah, Celsius. For me it is! I'm from Australia, so that's freeezing. Literally. xD
Here in Judah, slightly freezing nights are actually fairly common in winter...in February 2008 we had about 0c and nice winds for afternoon...I love cold weather, bring back those winds :<...

the weather has been absolutely insane recently. i am staying in rhode island and it has literally with no exaggeration been rainy for 2 straight weeks. as in, every single day in those two weeks if it wasn't raining it was overcast. AND IT STILL IS. this has to be some sort of record

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Poor New Zealanders, they're just getting into their "winter."

I honestly don't mind the heat, it gives me an excuse to take off my shirt and get a tan. My only problem with it is it makes sex a sweaty mess.

i am really enjoying the heat. it is the perfect weather for simply laying in a field with a friend talking about anything

i did it for two and a half hours today. we moaned about clouds

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)