The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Shut Up TAY, why don't you and the Beach Boys go back to morning the death of Tupac.

Calling you out Malibu Ken
You mean the morning of September 13, 1996? If we had a time machine we could prevent his death...and for all you know we do!

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I think Team Germany isn't making it because they a good few battles o.o!
edit: ps remember Jackal said further discussion on that would be infracted!!

Hey matty don't act like you didn't cry when Tupac died. I'm not from California but that was still a tragedy.

edit: wait there's a team us central?

vashta

"It was pretty cool to watch Tim Duncan from afar"
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Beat KD24 in a very close game - came to a Speed tie. 1-0.

Good game.

just so you are all aware, Ill be gone between 3-5 days to get the net up over at my new place. Shouldn't have any significance on getting my battle done next round but just letting you guys know whats up.

just informing the general public that stathakis will not be playing next round due to internet troubles. sub tba soon!

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
So I hear, that even now, while a world cup of pokemon is going on, the most important issue in britain is "saving the world".

I dont know how you guys expect to make it too much further in this tournament with crazy priorities like that..

Have a nice day.

So I hear, that even now, while a world cup of pokemon is going on, the most important issue in britain is "saving the world".

I dont know how you guys expect to make it too much further in this tournament with crazy priorities like that..

Have a nice day.
I live in the UK and have no idea what you are on about? :( Unless you're talking about a TV show (but surely they don't show British TV shows in New Zealand?).

A lot of the focus in Britain is about how we're going the thrash the Aussies at the Ashes really...

/edit: Ooh just found the Cong thread. Well, without us saving the world, how would there be a World Cup? Deep in their hearts they are thinking of how it would benefit this tournament.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
If this was real life, you would be able to see the jazz hands I use to accompany the phrase ""saving the world"".

Have a nice day.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Excuse me but I think you're forgetting at least one team (which may or may not have the best record)!
Yep you're right TAY, Oceania!!! :)

oh and US West seem to have a guaranteed spot too but who cares?

You mean the morning of September 13, 1996? If we had a time machine we could prevent his death...and for all you know we do!
I want Tupac back, maybe then rap wouldn't be in the generally shitty state it is in today.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
But the UK can save the world and win the World Cup of Pokémon at the same time.. Silly Hipmonlee...

gec

pharos
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Infact we can kill two birds with one stone and win the WCoP (as we will) and prevent the other worthless teams (*cough* Oceania *cough*) from winning it. Saving the world is easy for us.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
update itp

Metang with vs .Baris.

Aeroblacktyl vs Speeder Mateur
Mizuno vs Speeder Mateur

Maniaclyrasist vs Rurushu

Leelou vs Rag
Leelou vs |DarkSector|

Ripchord vs pi face

Jlei2k vs Kinneas

Veteran In Love vs T-ROX
zerowing vs T-ROX

many of the above matches are cut and dry and the more active person is clear...but some people i am just disappointed in...

now might be a good time to sub out any of the above users!!!!

again you have about 48 hours from the time of this post as friday morning i will sort this shit out and get round 2 up that day!

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Since zerowing is missing:

LoveDestiny is being subbed in for Zerowing. If either of zerowing's opponent's see LoveDestiny, play him ASAP.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
well zerowing came back today too. because of the importance of this game, ill let his opponents battle EITHER zerowing OR lovedestiny.

Also, seeing how close teams are, it would be good if all captains could keep in mind who they would nominate to play tiebreakers for their team if required.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
mizuno vs MoP is easily the most important game that needs to get done as that game will pretty much single handedly determine which of those two teams moves on to the next round...

I have recieved a PM from mizuno but not mop pertaining as to why the battle has not been done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)