RBY Borderline Tournament (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Mekkah. I actually laughed at your reply!! Me and Judgement are close, we talk alot .... he didnt even mind one bit about what I said......

Stop over reacting u ass

noobster

space cowboy
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 2nd Official Smogon Tournament
LOL Mekkah. I actually laughed at your reply!! Me and Judgement are close, we talk alot .... he didnt even mind one bit about what I said......

Stop over reacting u ass
yep everybody sure knows that. if you aren't expecting criticism for that post without even mentioning this is pretty dumb

Lol. Well, this is RBY not RS after all. Maybe unexpected things happen.

Quote MoP: Sometimes the impossible happens.

O all right. I hate the fake smogon now anyways. Ok, guess i'll find u soon.

Edit: When's the deadline?

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't think people should be predicting me in RBY, I'm not bad at it, but I always get haxed quite a bit... I hardly ever win :(

EDIT: Won 4-0, gg mate.

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
yeah, the hydro pump miss from tentacruel sucked, but Kangaskhan didn't get frozen by his Nidoking to win 1-0.

sorry about delay in replying. it was my girlfriends 18th and as such i spent two nights at hers in celebration. wasnt on the internet during that time.

sorry again :)

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Too lazy to scour the Member List just to try to find what the hell username my opponent is using here and also wondering what to do with all this ian garvey stuff going on lately. :(

Too lazy to scour the Member List just to try to find what the hell username my opponent is using here
gotei(13) hyorinmaru vs Mr.E

yeah i guess you're right. i guess my username would have been like. freaking impossible to figure out...

sarcasm aside. when are u free to do this? and what server have u been using lately i haven't seen you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)